Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,380 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? (4118 Views)

Saharareporters : Jonathan Holds Secret Meeting With Former VP Atiku / Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter / Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by pati(f): 12:15am On Dec 21, 2006
All politicians suck but i would rather vote Atiku than yar'adua
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by awolumate(m): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2006
[center]    My Dear Brothers and Sisters.As far as i am concerned,Nigeria is a failed nation.Please think over this.Why is it that every Economic policies that works in other countries always turn out to be a disaster in Nigeria.
   All these people parading theirselves as Elderstatemen and Political Leaders are all businessmen seeking not what they will eat but what their grandkids would eat.
   Nigeria is a rich country both in Human Resources and Natural Resources,The 6th largest oil exporter in the world and the major oil exporter in Africa,Yet one of the poorest Nation in the world and one of the most corrupted Nation in the world with a totally battered Image.
  I was seeing on CNN that we are now been reffered to as the Heart of Africa in place of our old title.THE GIANT OF AFRICA that has been took over by South Africa.
 If my Advice is sought.What we need is Revolution in our Country.Read this fela lyrics below,

My People dey Fear Too Much,
We fear to fight for freedom,
We fear to fight for Liberty,
We no wan die,
Mama dey for house,
Papa dey for house.
  If we keep encouraging this people,One day EU or some other world powers will just come in and said Nigeria has been sold along with the populace.In respect to the Presidential election.hmmmmm Make we just dey siddon look oooo.Below is my rating on all the top contenders.

Yar,adua, He has a kidney problem i.e Sick and has no International clout.i.e Not known out of Adamawa but a credible politician, Nigeria   deserve more than that as a President.
   Atiku , He is a businessman with more money than he could spend in his lifetime,Thanks to 1999 till Date, He could have been a good candidate if not for the Sharing formular disagreement between him and baba iyabo, He should forget 2007.
   Utomi, Nigeria needs people like him in as part of the Economic Team and not as a Ruler, Nigeria is a complex country and Utomi has never rule a local govt,so Ciao.
   Okotie, eh eh ,from a singer to pastor and now eyeing presidency of all political post?If this man is really listening to God,then he will know where he belongs.
   IBB, Nigeria is not for Sale,We are wiser.This is 2006 for God sake, Maradonna BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Conclusion and Recommendation.
      President Obasanjo has really tried since 1999 in a lot of Areas but one way or the other,The masses are not feeling the Impact of most of the policies.I think the success of Governance should reflect on the common people and not on the friends and allies bank accounts.
       What Nigeria needs now is Youthful Leader with Vision but Who?[/center]
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by Jalal(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2006
awolumate:

[center] Yar,adua, He has a kidney problem i.e Sick

To donate a kidney to our Presido in waiting pls call 08000000000
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by Coleslove: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2007
Kill another to survive. No way
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by justyn3x(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2007
Most people will be surprised that off all that Atiku has seen with Baba, he still thinks he can win this battle.
From my point of view, he is guilty as charged and he should face the code of conduct bureau.

I have a funny side to this too.What do you think Baba said after Atiku told (no whispered) his agenda to contest for the 2007 election?

Read the rest on http://extreeminvestor..com/2007/04/long-lost-friendship.html

Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by McKren(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2007
e be like say Turaki don open his purse again, Lai Mohamed don come out from his shell to continue his propaganda.
He went underground when Atiku sealed the purse last week grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndic Gives Okiro 48hrs To Pay N166m Bank Debt / Popular Yoruba Actor, Lekan Lekinson Dies / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing – Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.