Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

How Can One Be An Indomie Noodles Distributor In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Be An Indomie Noodles Distributor In Lagos (11643 Views)

How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles / Dufil Prima Foods, Makers Of Indomie Noodles Takes Over Dangote Noodles. / Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Be An Indomie Noodles Distributor In Lagos by yinkuschua(m): 8:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Hello house,

Does anyone knows how to be an indomie distributor in Lagos
1. Start up Capital
2. Credit worth from the companies
3. any other challenges or expenses.

Your reply will be appreciated

Please house any one that can help me and can 150k start it up?

Thank you.
Re: How Can One Be An Indomie Noodles Distributor In Lagos by Ravenna: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2016
150k?! Hell no.
Re: How Can One Be An Indomie Noodles Distributor In Lagos by SurewayBookings: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2016
Indomie is already a very big company and I can't see you becoming a distributor with less than 2millon naira because you will need a warehouse and capability to be getting a full trailer or so. They will rather tell you to even be a sub-distributor which means you will be buying from other distributors around you.

I advise you go for another product with that your capital. You can become a distributor of a new trending Hub Energy Drink in your area. There is no fixed amount you need to buy, they just require you buy what you can afford at the distributors price.

Re: How Can One Be An Indomie Noodles Distributor In Lagos by yinkuschua(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2016
Thanks for the response... I'm hoping to get a small shop and start the biz..and thats without the start up capital..so i should look up for a distributor and be a sub distributor right?

SurewayBookings:
Indomie is already a very big company and I can't see you becoming a distributor with less than 2millon naira because you will need a warehouse and capability to be getting a full trailer or so. They will rather tell you to even be a sub-distributor which means you will be buying from other distributors around you.
I advise you go for another product with that your capital. You can become a distributor of a new trending Hub Energy Drink in your area. There is no fixed amount you need to buy, they just require you buy what you can afford at the distributors price.

I have made inquries about the noddles around my environs and see it will be a fast selling products but there's no enuf capital to start up... That's why I needed to get help on here....

1 Like

Re: How Can One Be An Indomie Noodles Distributor In Lagos by SurewayBookings: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2016
yinkuschua:
Thanks for the response... I'm hoping to get a small shop and start the biz..and thats without the start up capital..so i should look up for a distributor and be a sub distributor right?

I have made inquries about the noddles around my environs and see it will be a fast selling products but there's no enuf capital to start up... That's why I needed to get help on here....

Yes look for a sub distributor and get from them.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Be An Indomie Noodles Distributor In Lagos by yinkuschua(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" / Dangote Increases Capacity Of New Refinery Adding Another $2bn / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.