Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,978 members, 7,803,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour (37964 Views)

8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / What Your Urine Colour Says About Your Health / What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by meltiplexer: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nice one,noted
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by DIKEnaWAR: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ravenna:
I just treated malaria and my urine is not yet salty.

U dey use am cook food ni?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Ada9103(f): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lolssss
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by sherif4owo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Silver and gold urine
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by shumuel(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
is there blue and green urine colour?

I wonder o undecided , Op wants to give us Heart attack, though i know of brownish/dark which means Typhiod or Malaria, but this blue/green .

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thanks for d lesson
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by jamst2(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
everydayperson:
Please OP explain..

My urine color is black even my stool is black

Ah! That is a sign of thypoid fever...you need urgent treatment.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by kolaish(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
David0:
My Urine has the original colour o.

Today is my birthday, show me love/hate all join.

Contact lalasticlala for more FP tinz
May you live long to declare the Goodness of the Lord in JESUS NAME.Happy Birthday and many happy returns.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
shumuel:

I wonder o undecided , Op wants to give us Heart attack, though i know of brownish/dark which means Typhiod or Malaria, but this blue/green .
Is your greenish? why the HA, I drink water a lot so my urine colour is normal.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by BABANGBALI: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
Good for you, that's the last thing treatment I'll take
come now make I show you
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by ginajet(f): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
rawpadgin:
du must be suffering from jada PINKETT smith syndrome;/.
cheesy cheesy cheesy you are high on purple urine
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
BABANGBALI:
come now make I show you
show me with the......
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by ginajet(f): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
BABANGBALI:
it means you are pregnant for reverend king
pregnant for Buhari you mean? kiss
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Rexnegro(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
gabazin080:
what happened to those with colourless urine
they need colorless magic
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by AmAlbert(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thanks OP
What's The Urine color of someone who's infected with any infectious disease... Like STD's
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Francis95(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
mtchew...mine is very whitish in color because a drink alot of water....
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by AmAlbert(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
OP, no vex o... Personne wey im piss dey color turquoise pink nko grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dah 1 no be die?

In case you get am or you want make your piss dey color appleish green grin grin grin grin come meet me make I give you mixture
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by menxer: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
So what happens when it is colourless?

if ones urine is orange/yellowish as a result of taking vitamin B complex or other medications and also as a sign of damaged liver, how does one know which is which? grin

How does one know the color intensity of yellow that reflects normal or liver damage?
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by rawpadgin(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
ginajet:
cheesy cheesy cheesy you are high on purple urine
grin look @ ur dp, u go like food o. why ur urine nor go pink grin
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by faruku104(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
everydayperson:
Please OP explain..

u take zobo a lot? the only thing u can do to ascertain whether your color is serious is when you drink a lot of water and it does not change. most diseases people have is when they don't drink enough water in their system
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
compujyde:

What about your eyes and teeth? grin

They are fine.I am serious.
I have just googled it and it may be a genetic disorder that may be dangerous but not fatal

http://www.akusociety.org/black-urine
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
gabazin080:
what happened to those with colourless urine

It means you drink too much water
Which is also healthy.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by wilsonlexis: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=everydayperson post=46446342]Please OP explain..

Take black bullet...and fresh aloe vera
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by iyke484real(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Opetech:
Many of us do not pay detailed attention to our urine colour during urination, we are fixated on getting the liquid out of our bladder as quick as possible to return to our desk or bed.

The colour of our urine can, however, give an indication of our health status. Abnormal colour of pee therefore, calls for attention.

Normal Urine Colour[/b]what about white? Mine is pure white

All things being equal, the normal colour of the urine is pale yellow or gold. Water dilutes urine, drinking more water will therefore, give a light-yellow urine.

[b]1. Orange Colour

With orange colour of urine, this could be as a result of some ingested drugs like antibiotics and vitamin B. Yellow colouration can also be an indication of damage to the liver.

2. Red Colour

Red to pink colouration might be an indication of blood in urine. Urine in blood can be a signal for urinary tract infections and kidney stones

Red colour of urine can, however, be as a result of some medications.

3. Green Or Blue Colour

A greenish or blueish colouration of the urine can result from medicines or some foods taken. Urinary tract infection can also cause green urine.

A blue urine colour can also be as a result of an inherited disorder called blue diaper syndrome. This is common in children

4. Dark or Brown Colour

This could been a sign of dehydration and there is need to drink more water.
Dark or brown-coloured urine can also give an indication of liver disease.

If you have not been taking notice of the colour of your urine, you may need to have a rethink.

What To Do When You Notice Change In Your Urine Colour

Seek medical help if there is a more than 24-hour change in your urine colour, which could not be connected to a food or drug you took took recently.

http://healthmagng.com/why-you-should-pay-attention-to-your-urine-colour/
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by thexzy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Blue Urine ke nan.....I feel that one is caused as a result of taking excess BABA BLUE.......LOL
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by SmileXtraone: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
everydayperson:
Please OP explain..

This is an obvious indication that you are an alien lipsrsealed cry
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by oodua1stson: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ravenna:
I just treated malaria and my urine is not yet salty.
you de drink am?
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by owielinus(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Wetin? I drink mine. It's very medicinal. It takes care of every ailments including HIV/AIDS. Try it

Jesu.......
are u alright??
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by restored2016(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
What colour signifies u have excess sugar in ur body?
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by GoldEnyong(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
peter1994:
U need black Magic
That is pure crude oil you are wasting.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by GoldEnyong(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
everydayperson:
Please OP explain..
Look for investors. You are a potential oil well. That is crude oil

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos / 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.