Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions (2568 Views)

South-west Will Get Juicy Positions In PDP Govt – Secondus / How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed / How Buhari Stopped Osinbajo From Assigning Portfolios To New Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by wite111(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2016
Hehehe, Amina Kazaure Zakari (Fed. Com INEC), Gen. Kazaure (DG NYSC) and Ahmed Kazaure (Ambassador). Buhari be fixing all his nephews and niece in juicy ones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by chicoMX(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2016
;DIt's actually called nepotism not corruption. Moreover if I were in his position I wouldn't have done any different!

My elder bro would be my SA grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by TippyTop(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Meanwhile APC zombies on nairaland are busy applying for masquerade jobs.

14 Likes

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by TippyTop(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2016
chicoMX:
;DIt's actually called nepotism not corruption. Moreover if I were in his position I wouldn't have done any different!

And some Zombies would say Bubu has integrity.

5 Likes

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by Flexherbal(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2016
The people in question, are they qualify for the job?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by sweetgala(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2016
Can you beyond showing the similarity in last names prove

1- Any of these individuals are related

2- They were not qualified and unjustly elected to those positions

3- Any or all are relatives of President Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2016
wite111:
Hehehe, Amina Kazaure Zakari (Fed. Com INEC), Gen. Kazaure (DG NYSC) and Ahmed Kazaure (Ambassador). Buhari be fixing all his nephews and niece in juicy ones.

See how corruption is using you to sabotage the anti-corruption crusade.

1 Like

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by orunto27: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2016
This is my time to shine corruption or no corruption. And that is why I am a Soldier to get what I want by force irrespective of their ill conceived democracy.

1 Like

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by writetopoker: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
what nigeria need right now is revolutionary youths, not online chimps

2 Likes

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by hysteriabox(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
wite111:

hiiaa! Bad belle wailers! These peple are not in any way related to PMB o. Hell they are not related to each other sef. Kazaure is a place in jigawa state o. Most of d people up north like to attach their hometown names to theirs. No carry load wey u no sabi d weight o. Is buhari from jigawa? Amina's name sef na marriage change am o. Please...receive sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by 989900: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
LoL . . . true or false, this happens everywhere.

My worries are inflation, exchange rate, unemployment, security, power, and the refineries.
Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by jahsharon: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
This Buhari head no dey there. Jonathan gave one of his cousins who is currently being prosecuted by EFCC a whooping $40 million for doing nothing. All Buhari dey give his own people na work, work and work whereas Jonathan gave his families and relatives dollars, dollars and dollars

3 Likes

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by rose54321: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Truth be told, all humans would do this, we all have relatives and when we hold a position of authority, it becomes imperative to use our position to the betterment of them .

I have no issue with it once it doesn't violate the federal character principle and they are qualified.

1 Like

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is just pure nepotism. What the qualities that makes his relatives to deserve such positions. The way Buhari was campaigning I never thought he will things he doing now.

Buhari daughter school fees in the UK is 3.000000 million per year.

1 Like

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by tempest01(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
chicoMX:

True - I wouldn't have been against the nepotism if he has let the immigration recruitment to go through.

What principle would he claim now for ending the immigration and then carrying out CBN targeted headhunt and this currently exposed nepotism.

In as much as i welcomed change of government to deal with the excesses of PDP, this change is not Ideal.
Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by Miscellaneous(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
wite111:

dem suppose tie buhari ehn, then use koboko flog him yanch. The guy na cast..... #nepotism

1 Like

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by carinmom(f): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
wite111:

Op receive some sense. Kazaure is not a person's name but an LG in Jigawa state.
Is the president from Jigawa state?
Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by gwales: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
[s]
wite111:
[/s] rubbish, all these people derive their name from kazaure local govt in jigawa state
Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by tomaudu(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kazaure is a town in Jigawa oooooooo... Just as Daura in Katsina, Makarfi in Kaduna and so it goes... Northerners always use there hometown as surname please learn...
Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by Abeymills(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bubuhari fantastically corrupt yeye clueless president

1 Like

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by Okanokan(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
The people in question, are they qualify for the job?

You for pack him village go there, they are qualified. Nepotism!
Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by mikolo80: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
wite111:
when you win elecion don't fix your nieces and nephews you hear,mumu
Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
wite111:
[size=18pt]Nepotism is kwarapshion[/size]

1 Like

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by godoluwa(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
TippyTop:
Meanwhile APC zombies on nairaland are busy applying for masquerade jobs.
e.g omenka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption See How Buhari Is Fixing His Nephews And Niece In Juicy Positions by happen2: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Op if you become President please fix up all your opposition and enemies in position. Nonsense angry.

Meanwhile Kazuare in Jigawa state.

Most of our youths nowadays are HIGHLY misinformed . May God help this Country.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi In Disarray, I Weep For My Dear State. / El-rufai And Keyamo Are Behind Apostle Suleman Accusations Says Queen Esther As / On The 82 Chibok Girls Released - Unanswered Questions By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.