Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio (59437 Views)

Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos / The Mercenaries Ojukwu Hired To Fight During The Biafra-Nigerian War (Video) / Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Blackwater Mercenaries To Face Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by SuperS1Panther: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
This is definitely the thread of the year!!!!!!!!

Doff my hat for my no nonsense Yoruba folks.

A raye oshi.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by modath(f): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
This is definitely the thread of the year!!!!!!!!

Doff my hat for my no nonsense Yoruba folks.

A raye oshi.

You, *fdamod*, hundredhunndred , whathaveidone & Aresa just dey make my heart do yori yori, you will all se gbogbo awon alubarika and many many ori ire!! Nuff respect milads. wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attacker231: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Just back from ban, I cant stop laughing. Some Yoruba bad guys like After1, Superstar, EbukaObi, Subway101 are even missing on this ass whooping massacre.

The guy @attackgt suffered most on this thread, the hundredhundred guy took him to the cleaners and buried him alive. This is pure wicked. Rest in peace cheesy

Bad ass TKO grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attacker231: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool grin grin grin grin grin Chai - ibos yaff suffered on this thread - Yorubas got no chills at all grin grin grin grin grin grin. Even the bonobo that made the brainless comment is not ibo yet Ibos put their yamirin mouth on the matter. Even those of us from the South South are not defending Akpabio grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ibos carry SS for head pass us sef. ibos you are welcome to support us but when you try to defend us when we are clearly wrong/sabotaging ourselves then please don't support us. I have told you people that Yorubas are smarter than you. So when you defend an obviously false statement they (the Yorubas) will destroy you because its so easy for smart people to destroy a postion that lacks evidence. Ask yourself why not even one SSner is on dis thread defending Akpabio? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Ibos at the frontpage were hailing Akpabio until the Yoruba demons troop to the thread to wreck havoc on our red mud republicans. This is pure wickedness.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by SuperS1Panther: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
attacker231:
Just back from ban, I cant stop laughing. Some Yoruba bad guys like After1, Superstar, EbukaObi, Subway101 are even missing on this ass whooping massacre.

The guy @attackgt suffered most on this thread, the hundredhundred guy took him to the cleaners and buried him alive. This is pure wicked. Rest in peace cheesy

Bad ass TKO grin

I was just watching from the sideline. Some of us do not need to kill them off, when compatriots were already doing a good job of hammering them Left, Right and Centre.

Once again I hail the NL Oduduwa Imperial Brigade!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The worst part is even the SS people did not support Akpabio's demented comment. As usual, the Red Mudsters from the land of gully erosion poke their unwanted akpu-filled chests and odoriferous buccal cavities in a matter that does not concern them in any way.

They wanted to earn the title of VOLTRON -- The Defender of South South.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attacker231: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

I was just watching from the sideline. Some of us do not need to kill them off, when compatriots were already doing a good job of hammering them Left, Right and Centre.

Once again to I hail the NL Oduduwa Imperial Brigade!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The worst part is even the SS people did not support Akpabio's demented comment. As usual, the Red Mudsters from the land of gully erosion poke their unwanted akpu-filled chests and odoriferous buccal cavities in a matter that does not concern them in any way.

They are trying to form loyal slaves. Defending your masters even when he is wrong, I really pity them cos the wise one among them ignored the thread and turned to guest.

This is pure wickedness and genocide. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by aresa: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Any sign of the red mudders? So who is the real coward. Den don pick race like their village rebel leader ojuku did...

Yellow belly Cowards.

Dont ever start what you can not finish..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Sweetlemon(f): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Karm16:

And you still came back like my bingo after I whistled. No be you dey say bye bye?

grin grin grin grin

This thread is why I say Yorubas know when to draw the line. Push them to the wall at your own peril.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
I have been thinking of whom to hand over my title of Ibo slayers and been scouting who the cap fits

I am impressed by the guy hundredhundred. If you continue in this way, you would be given my former title

Eyin omo oduduwa what do you think?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Sweetlemon(f): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Once again I hail the NL Oduduwa Imperial Brigade!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai! Take am easy ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by paparazzi1987(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
attackgat:

Yes we fought and lost.

You can't even fight talkless of even losing. I would rather be me who bravely fought and lost than be the coward who could never fight.

You fought and lost, yet you gain nothing undecided

You claim that the yorubas are cowards, yet they have almost everything.. undecided

So, who come get sense pass

You guys should stop flexing bonny chest and meatless flat head..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attackgat: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
paparazzi1987:

You fought and lost, yet you gain nothing undecided

You claim that the yorubas are cowards, yet they have almost everything.. undecided

So, who come get sense pass

You guys should stop flexing bonny chest and meatless flat head..

What do Yorubas have?
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attacker231: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
raumdeuter:
I have been thinking of whom to hand over my title of Ibo slayers and been scouting who the cap fits

I am impressed by the guy hundredhundred. If you continue in this way, you would be given my former title

Eyin omo oduduwa what do you think?

The great Dayokanu, The hundredhundred guy really show them pepper, was laughing real hard.

I greet you again boss.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attacker231: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
attackgat:

What do Yorubas have?

You better dont let that hundredhunndred guy catch you here, run before he come for your head again. He really suffer you bro. Pele grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
attackgat:
What do Yorubas have?

What do Yorubas have? Go to every bus park in your region and see where the majority of buses are headed then ask those trying desperately to escape into Yorubaland what we have

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
attacker231:
The great Dayokanu, The hundredhundred guy really show them pepper, was laughing real hard.

I greet you again boss.

My people, I remain loyal. With guys like hundredhundred I see that we have another Benjamin Adekunle in the making

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by SuperS1Panther: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
attackgat:

What do Yorubas have?

This war booty is just one stubborn ''eran iya osogbo''.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attacker231: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

My people, I remain loyal. With guys like hundredhundred I see that we have another Benjamin Adekunle in the making

We always have bad ass generations of Yorubas here. There was your time when you deatl with Igbos daily with them Desola, Ileke Idi, Italiano and even shymex. E.t.c. Later, there was GeneralScatter and his crew making some Ibos deactivate there handle and run for cover. I give it to this wicked guy, hundredhunndred. Lol cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Omo see as ibo deadi body dey smell for this thread. Dis one na biafra war part II

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attacker231: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

This war booty is just one stubborn ''eran iya osogbo''.

Cant you see his username is attackgoat. Goat no dey learn nah. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Henrydone: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
AJINATU:
The Genesis and revelation of all their problem start and ends with Yoruba. They say we are cowards; okay, we accepted that tag so far being a coward means having a peaceful and investors friendly Yoruba region. Today they realise the stupidity of the militancy and criminality in their region, they now blame Yoruba's for their own gullibilty again
They gat calories deficiency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Sweetlemon(f): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Omo see as ibo deadi body dey smell for this thread. Dis one na biafra war part II

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by SuperS1Panther: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

The difference between the generation of our fathers and ours is that they were merciful enough to give out £20, while we are not that magnanimous.

We will simply blot your memory from the surface of the earth, so that their future generations that might fail to learn from history, will not even see the light of day, talk less of even starting their defeated agitations after 50years of defeat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Leopard2A7: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well, I observed that Igbo big guns are not on this thread and I see the Yoruba celebrating victory.

This thread should not concern us anyway.
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by aresa: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
attackgat:

What do Yorubas have?

This question should have been directed to you yourself and your people.

Go to your ekenedilishuku bus station and ask them why they are heading to Yoruba land and what they are looking for in Yoruba land.

I can bet you they are not looking for akpu, but money to buy akpu with or else they starve to death.

On the other hand, there's nothing in your unproductive and economically depressed villages for Yoruba people to look for..

You ever wonder after begging for 2nd niger bridge for 30years, you still don't have any bridge even after slaving and doing Abobaku for GEJ and PDP for 16 years.

It's because you are weak and inconsequential, all they did was dial your emotions and use and drop you after every election like rag doll...

You better find your village level..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Leopard2A7: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
attacker231:

We always have bad ass generations of Yorubas here. There was your time when you deatl with Igbos daily with them Desola, Ileke Idi, Italiano and even shymex. E.t.c. Later, there was GeneralScatter and his crew making some Ibos deactivate there handle and run for cover. I give it to this wicked guy, hundredhunndred. Lol cheesy

Stop prasing yourself. You are hundredhundred, that is just one of your hundreds of monikers on nl. You can only deceive the gullible. Lol
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Leopard2A7: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sweetlemon:

grin grin grin grin

This thread is why I say Yorubas know when to draw the line. Push them to the wall at your own peril.

Old woman, Igbo big guns are not on this thread. It was indeed an easy victory for your darling Yorubas. The thread is not hot.
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by paparazzi1987(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
attackgat:

What do Yorubas have?

We have everything you lack undecided

That is why majority of you are littering our region with your GALA hawking skills grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attacker231: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Leopard2A7:

Stop prasing yourself. You are hundredhundred, that is just one of your hundreds of monikers on nl. You can only deceive the gullible. Lol

Buhahahahaha. Oponu leleyi sha. You are dumb and gullible, face your fan yogo business and stop disgracing yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by attacker231: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Leopard2A7:

Old woman, Igbo big guns are not on this thread. It was indeed an easy victory for your darling Yorubas. The thread is not hot.

Why not jump in the ring and stop splashing spit. Den swear for una to always use mouth to fight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by IamAtribalist: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
cool grin grin grin grin grin grin I have been laughing so hard all day. We (SSners) appreciate the ibos trying to attach themselves with us in the fight for resource control and economic freedom BUT what happened on this thread 2nite was an online 'genocide' of the ibo race. But who send them? The man Akpabio who made the baseless claim was not even supported by his own family members let alone other SSners. So why did the ibos jump in? Why ibos carry yoruba matter for head like gala? Abeg make u na take am easy with them...dis massacre should stop and Seun should close this thread - na beg I beg o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

6 Likes

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Sweetlemon(f): 12:28am On Jun 12, 2016
attacker231:

Why not jump in the ring and stop splashing spit. Den swear for una to always use mouth to fight.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.