Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! (1329 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by jonaifame22(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Can you imagine,there's this big yanshed gal close to my shop,I've been begging her to lemme fvck her and I'll give something meaningful buh she keeps telling me that she's seriuosly hooked wth her boyfriend by name scooby.
On several occasions I've parted wth five hundred,1k, 200,400 many times, u know she'll jus come when she knows I've worked very well and she'll start gumming her body wth mine and my dick lackn self control will jus stand like NYSC corpers on the parade ground,and I'll beg her to jus come to one corner of my shop and raise her skirt up and jus shift her pant to one side and lemme jus do one round yet she'll be forming. For me,
The one that normally pain me most is the way she'll package her breast and the breast will be pointing out like a rocket abt to jet in2 space,
Now she came 30 miutes ago cos she saw big men pack their car to barb in my place and she now came and started forming charging of phone after they had gone, she was now saying" ah dis buhari era is so bad,no food, no money, no light infact nothing is working" when she said so I jus answered her saying eeyah,
Then she now came close as usual to gum her body wth mine and then she dropped her usual punchline "israel I'm hungry" as she gummed her body wth mine I tapped enough current and told her that I'm also hungry for her body if she's willing we cld quickly go home and settle my problem then I'll settle her problem by rewarding her handsomely,then she said "you know I have a. Boifriend na,I can't cheat on him" then I told that I can't give her any money,then she was angry and left and called me a stingy boi and that she'll neva speak to me again,I no even answer am!
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by obiorathesubtle: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
no worry.. She go come back.. Na hungry girl she be..

NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by Pheals(f): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Guy u funny o ! Abeg feed her hungry soul naw grin grin

Her bf wey she no fit cheat on can't feed her no ?
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by sinaj(f): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lol na wich kind name her bf de bear?

Scooby, na dog nme for my side o! grin

But bros na xo xo lie full diz story o!
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by jonaifame22(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
sinaj:
Lol na wich kind name her bf de bear?

Scooby, na dog nme for my side o! grin

But bros na xo xo lie full diz story o!
why are you shining ur teeth at me,aren't you scared of getting pregnant!
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by sinaj(f): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
why are you shining ur teeth at me,aren't you scared of getting pregnant!
pregnant for u wen smellymouth bubu is stil active sad
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by GoldenJAT(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
u do well!
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
baba i hail you, u deserve an oscar award for this act, thunder fire all of them
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by jonaifame22(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
GoldenJAT:
u do well!
cool
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by jonaifame22(m): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
lilzcee:
baba i hail you, u deserve an oscar award for this act, thunder fire all of them
thank you very mch, infact I prophesy that in this remaining quarter of the year,may you be raped by beautiful buttie gals frm ikoyi,V-I,lekki,VGC and other nice environs
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by jonaifame22(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
sinaj:
pregnant for u wen smellymouth bubu is stil active sad
cool good for you!
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by Smellymouth: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
sinaj:
pregnant for u wen smellym.outh bubu is stil active sad

grin cheesy grin baby, ayam ready

Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
anytime she want d money make she come ur room simple,u no be ATM.
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
thank you very mch, infact I prophesy that in this remaining quarter of the year,may you be raped by beautiful buttie gals frm ikoyi,V-I,lekki,VGC and other nice environs
lols, see curse? I reject am
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by jonaifame22(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
lilzcee:
lols, see curse? I reject am
okay may u dwell in the bossom of konji all thru the year amen!
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by Kgdavid(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pls broda Israel, no vex. I just want to know want exactly you mean by "gumming her body"??
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
okay may u dwell in the bossom of konji all thru the year amen!
i reject am
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by jonaifame22(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kgdavid:
Pls broda Israel, no vex. I just want to know want exactly you mean by "gumming her body"??
she was attaching her sexy body to frontal area of my body!
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lol: You know the medicine jare.

If she won't prostrate to be floged then no manner will fall on her. grin
Re: She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! by jonaifame22(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Omittesb:
Lol: You know the medicine jare.

If she won't prostrate to be floged then no manner will fall on her. grin
u're right! Dnt mind the gal jare,after her forming by the time wey person go pull the pant eventually na so so dead rat smell go take over the whole atmosphere! Jus be say konji no jus wan gree person hear word

(1) (Reply)

Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You / HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! / Prostitute Teaches Her Customer A Harsh Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.