Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road (23330 Views)

PHOTOS: Fayose And Makarfi At PDP NEC Meeting / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership / Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by 247frolicboss(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Gov Wike today accompanied by our National Chairman, Sen Ahmed Makarfi to commission Woji Road.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-gov-wike-and-sen-ahmed-makarfi.html

5 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by youngest85(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
247frolicboss:
Gov Wike today accompanied by our National Chairman, Sen Ahmed Makarfi to commission Woji Road.

cc lalasticlala

gud development

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by ogba20: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
youngest85:
gud development
we Rivers surely know that he will do well. He is a grass roots man he understand more than any other person.keep it up

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by mrvitalis(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Just take a good look at the road someone is holding a large ceremony to commission??

I will always say this, Ameachi classes ahead of wike, just Go to D line and see the beauty of underground drainage system with good roads
Everything ameachi did was world class, from schools, to hospitals, to roads, to sports Complex, to even farms
Wike ke is just doing exactly what odili did,while Rivers people prefer the money being shared than real projects

107 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
If not for GEJ and mama piss, this thug doesn't deserve to lead my lovely rivers state. We the people of rivers and SS do not like wike and PDP in general. We will vote him out in 2019 sad

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
If not for GEJ and mama piss, this thug doesn't deserve to lead my lovely rivers state. We the people of rivers and SS do not like wike and PDP in general. We will vote him out in 2019 sad
see fulani woman claming to be a Rivers woman. My dear abeg focus on Boko Haram dat is killing ur people and leave my darling governor and my state alone.

Rivers is pdp
PDP is Rivers

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dirty street with open drainages sad sad sad
Small drains with low depth and billions spent shocked
Wike sef embarassed
I hope Makarfi is not sick undecided
Dakuku would have performed better sef; i dont know what the PDP States love with noisy leaders eg Ekiti and Rivers embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Keneking:
Dirty street with open drainages sad sad sad
Wike sef embarassed
I hope Makarfi is not sick undecided
Dakuku would have performed better sef; i dont know what the PDP States love with noisy leaders eg Ekiti and Rivers embarassed
The people made the choice; who are you to question why they did? The rerun National Assembly poll should have told you that Rivers state belongs to the PDP, and that won't change soon.
Dakuku would have been like putty in the hands of Amaechi....APC can try again in 2019, that year, the APC will see what a landslide is.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by feedthenation(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Where is the new road been commissioned?

4 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by MadCow1: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Error.. I must admit, I am deeply pained by this development in Rivers State.

This is the first MAJOR road that Wike has built that isn't a continuation from Amaechi's tenure and we all can see the difference.

Woji People shot themselves in the foot in the name of Fighting Amaechi..

Woji area of Port Harcourt easily houses atleast 40% of Trans-Amadi and Eleme Workers.. The traffic in this area of Rivers State is epic. The Population inside this area of Port harcourt is soo large and this area links a lot of key areas in Port Harcourt like Trans Amadi, Aba-Road, Elelenwo (Eleme).

Amaechi marked houses for demolition to expand that road from the single carriage it is now to a dual carriage road with a shoulder like what the people of Iwofe are enjoying today.. Wike and the Chiefs in their area in the name of politics fought against it and dragged him to court.. Oya na, see wetin dem do for them.

Shey now they have tarred that road without expanding it.. angry By the time cars park left and right of this narrow road, where will people pass?

Wike no near Amaechi in terms of Vision for Rivers State.. Woji road proves it.. Go and compare this fhuckery with the Trans-Woji road Amaechi built and see the difference in class..

Every other road Amaechi touched, he left a lasting mark.. Wike is like Odili all over again; Tarr, with Open gutters, no provision for pedestrian walk ways, no provision for street lights, Throw a big party and Commission it, Take pictures and move on to the next one.. 3 years later, the road is fhucked up all over again.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Amberon11: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
I live in Woji estate wink
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by ddippset(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
The man Wike has finally succeeded in putting the PDP right where he wants it to be; right in his drawers!
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Zico5(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Politicians make too much noise over nothing. If such garrulous ceremony can be organized for this tiny road I'm seeing then masses have suffered.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by LovesonBlezz(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
where is AngelAhnie coman see ur govo
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Amberon11: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
You are just a clown. I thought you claimed to be Yoruba the other day.

Smh. Oloshiburuku
irunooboo:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by ddippset(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amberon11:
I live in Woji estate wink
who cares apart from NICON.

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by dragonking2: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
They said we should drink our oil while they eat their yams yet they are flocking in to the nigerdelta for solidarity
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by ricsman(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
better than potholes

when he start constructing his own awarded roads then I will comment.

underground drainage still the best!
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by freeborn76(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
grin grin grin Hilarious! Canopies, cameras, aso ebi, after party and half day at work simply because a 100m street road is about to be commissioned? It is officials folks, Nigeria needs deliverance. Chai!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by ionsman: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrvitalis:
Just take a good look at the road someone is holding a large ceremony to commission??

I will always say this, Ameachi classes ahead of wike, just Go to D line and see the beauty of underground drainage system with good roads
Everything ameachi did was world class, from schools, to hospitals, to roads, to sports Complex, to even farms
Wike ke is just doing exactly what odili did,while Rivers people prefer the money being shared than real projects

You will soon receive insults for saying the Gospel truth.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by xtophy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
ajimobi and aregbe would hv forgotten how to commission a common television... as in, in the whole wide world, those two guys have their own share in global failure, misplaced priority and indiscipline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by chiboy11(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ure. A joke, all ur yoruba nation + fulani can't remove him,if u like keep claiming n denouncing ur tribe openly
irunooboo:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by DrayZee: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
So it was Wike. I thought the locals were throwing a party there. Would've been angry, but since it's Wike, it's forgivable.

He did well on that road!

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by mrvitalis(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
ionsman:

You will soon receive insults for saying the Gospel truth.
I don't mind... I will keep saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by DIFY20(f): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
sabotour yoruba people leave our state and our governor in peace .... we like him like dat....sabotours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Runaway: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
If he do problem if e nor do problem, APC fans make una appreciate small tin cus una buba never do anytin o. Even the tins that are been commission in this govt are all carry over o.
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by msjijitar(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
SHOW THE NEW ROAD PLS

2 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Greatidonis: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
]Just take a good look at the road someone is holding a large ceremony to commission??

Wike ke is just doing exactly what odili did,while Rivers people prefer the money being shared than real projects [/quote]
You said it all bro. Mediocrity at the highest level grin

6 Likes

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
247frolicboss:

Make PMB commission even if na 5M FG road make we see.

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wike,best Working Governor in Nigeria right now after Willie Obiano!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by Raypawer(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
commissioning of the road is not the problem, it the maintenance!
Re: Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road by DIFY20(f): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
mind ur south weaste and live our state in peace.... saboutours is wat u yorubas are good at.... live our governo rin peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Scarcity, Fuel Scarcity: FG Appears Lost - Vanguard / President Buhari Launches State Social Intervention Programme In Jigawa / Keyamo’s Appointment Is Welcomed By Delta APC – Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.