Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (34002 Views)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Ericsdm55(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2016
This thread, not for me

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by valkaka(m): 7:31am On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
I made a comment in u most recent thread.. why not go check it out.. cool

Ain't chastising you Biko, don't just find your post very inspiring.sorry sha.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Cutehector(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2016
valkaka:

Ain't chastising you Biko, don't just find your post very inspiring.sorry sha.
cool I wasn't the one who put dat to d front page ok. So ur comments should actually be directed to the mods, instead of calling my post senseless.. I just didn't want to have an e brawl wid u, I believ we all matured.. have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
camdan joorgrin
cheesy u guys should leave me ooo
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2016
kuchikau:
Is your menstural cycle not over yet?
Y are u quoting me like a madman huh?are u this daft?

Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
cool I wasn't the one who put dat to d front page ok. So ur comments should actually be directed to the mods, instead of calling my post senseless.. I just didn't want to have an e brawl wid u, I believ we all matured.. have a nice day.
Senseless guy angry
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Kenswitch(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2016
For her to ask u to take her out doesn't mean she is cheap it just mean she always feels comfortable whenever she is with u, and this normally happens when she loves u.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by danbrowndmf(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy u guys should leave me ooo
how you dy joor?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Cutehector(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Senseless guy angry
tongue

Sorry, it entered Frontpage.. pls go and die. Muah.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by berryice(f): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
I knw buh it's just a pity some Nigerian ladies dnt hav dis understanding heart... like they just want this, want that all in one day.. thank God for the beach in Lagos, and thank God for sight seeing places in calabar, osun, ogun, jos, and other monuments dat require affordable fee
Yea ure right
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Curryyamz(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Well truth is if a girl takes me out,my notion about the girl changes immediately,i start to have that notion that the babe is cheap and all,she might just want to use me to catch her own personal fun,and to make worse,some girls on seeing u fell for the trap would not even try to caution u in any way when u start spending or tell you ''I was just joking juur'',if the girl really has u at heart,she could say she was just joking or caution you and tells you she doesn't need much and u shouldn't try spending all ur money to please her,how many times have u ever heard of a female taking a male out,very few instances,female folks in nigeria are overly built to be dependent on men,they have been built to be lazy,even when it comes to sex,some of them just lie down like frozen chicken expecting you to do all the work,at this stage of my life,any girl that doesn't seem like the type that would contribute anything positive to my life should just bleep off,I prefer having sex with ''olosho's" so to speak,shebi if I don't have GF i'dsha be having sex,as sex is a pressing need for the ''man''.african ladies should learn to be independent and not just opening their big mouth everytime saying "I need this",i need that",thats why most times when some women are widowed,they start to suffer when the husband is no more,that is to say the husband was doing everything in the house
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2016
wailing:

would take you out but i must blow...u go gree? grin
undecided blow wetin?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2016
olushola1989:
hopeless
undecided
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Ladycloud(f): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2016
Adepiero come and take me out angry grin

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by mikeweezy(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2016
in harrysong voice :after the outing na to do to do to do i no mega if u want my outing we go do go
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Wroxxane: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Why didnt he just Peel onions? undecided
cheesy abi o
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by leofab(f): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
Were you referring to me?
Y
E
S
tongue
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided blow wetin?
blow ur yansh now grin grin
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
tongue

Sorry, it entered Frontpage.. pls go and die. Muah.
Ode undecided
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by FredrickPablo(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2016
I`d know instantly that such a lady is a fraud!!!!!!!
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by MrMacinterchi1: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Why didnt he just Peel onions? undecided
I guess it's meant to be Emotional tears.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Brymo: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2016
WriteBoy:

Khaled Hosseini is awesome. Two nights ago, I finished "A Thousand Splendid Suns" Massive read by all accounts. I am yet to read the Kite Runner, maybe when I am done with Vikram Seth's "A Suitable Boy" I am curious, who is your favorite writer--I am on the look-out for good recommendations!

gone are those days that there was time. My fav author is C. S Lewis. The kinds of books, i read now are reads on apologetics, Ravi Zacharias kinda. Recommendation, CAPTIVE TO REASON by Vincent Cheung, there are more if u r interested.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brymo:
gone are those days that there was time. My fav author is C. S Lewis. The kinds of books, i read now are reads on apologetics, Ravi Zacharias kinda. Recommendation, CAPTIVE TO REASON by Vincent Cheung, there are more if u r interested.

I also took a long break from fiction to non-fiction in the last couple of years. These days I have some time on my hands, and a couple of good reads have made my time more than worthwhile. I will check out Captive to Reason. I am trusting your judgement on this one. So I don't want a review from you--let me dive in and see if I owe you a gourd of palm-wine.

Also, when you say apologetics; do you mean Christian Apologetics or the broad range of Apologetics?
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Brymo: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
WriteBoy:

I also took a long break from fiction to non-fiction in the last couple of years. These days I have some time on my hands, and a couple of good reads have made my time more than worthwhile. I will check out Captive to Reason. I am trusting your judgement on this one. So I don't want a review from you--let me dive in and see if I owe you a gourd of palm-wine.

Also, when you say apologetics; do you mean Christian Apologetics or the broad range of Apologetics?

Christian bruh, they lay Superior arguments
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
prettythicksme:

Lol...every 28 days wahala.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
prettythicksme:

Lol...every 28 days wahala..
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
View my thread full!
...i dnt view, I read.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
View my thread full!
...i dnt view, I read.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
ronald4lif:

Bad belle. Na your legs? Na your type go dey cast person paroles any how. undecided

Bad belle? Lol...sorry o guy,i no no say she be olosho.

Abeg Bleep her well well.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
ronald4lif:

Bad belle. Na your legs? Na your type go dey cast person paroles any how. undecided

Bad belle? Lol...sorry o guy,i no no say she be olosho.

Abeg Bleep her well well.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by kuchikau: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bushesbae:
what is wrong with this kid

I dnt reply people who mensturates.
Re: Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
kuchikau:

Lol...every 28 days wahala..
undecided kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / Share Your Worst Dating Experience / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.