Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies (31026 Views)

Between Sonia Ogbonna And A Fan Worried About Her Son's Accent / Sonia Ogbonna Stuns In Bikini Photo / Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by sugarbelly1: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Actor Ik Ogbonna's wife showed off her incredible post baby body journey and encouraged ladies who are scared ..She wrote

[b]I know how most of us ladies live in fear that pregnancy will ruin our bodies forever. We see women,even celebrities,that never look the same again after childbirth and we wander "what can I expect?" Sometimes we justify everything with good/bad "genetics" acting like it determines our destiny and that kind of thinking help us make a peace and comfort with being uncomfortable in our own skin.
And I'm talking out of my own past experiences and wrong attitude that made me forget I have an absolute charge over my own life. But then....
1)Pic : Exactly 7 days postpartum 2)Pic: 15 days postpartum 3)Pic: 40 days postpartum To make it clear,I have never done any surgery and I have never ever put myself through radical dieting nether I ever starved myself. That's an extra reason I have a need to make you understand that it's not that hard and it doesn't take any extreme measures to look the way you always wished.I want to share all my secret recipes,products,drinks ,all my ways and routines that helped before and after my pregnancy to feel good in my skin and get the maximum out of my body. Remember,the goal is not to look like someone else,it's to look like the best possible version of yourself!Stay tuned,To be continued loves![/b]

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGeAQm9kV1H/?taken-by=sonialareinaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by sugarbelly1: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Checkout these photos of her, IK and her uncle, in South America @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/06/ik-ogbonnas-wife-sonia-shares-her-post.html

This lady is just sexy. See what IK is enjoying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by sugarbelly1: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
cute
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
nice body.

I don't see why I can't return to shape after childbirth .some women are just too lazy to work out ,giving silly excuses

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by amylomo(f): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oya now
Front page tins and 3rd to comment... Getting there.. Watch out
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by danduchi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
See belle like razor...

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by defendedvictim(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
I jst came to see her pics...she's beautiful tho

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
nice
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by chizobamgbume(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good for her.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Once you have given birth, things change grin
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by jrupa(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
They should come and learn now o
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
DIFY20:
yoruba people una days are numbered in this country..... better enjoy nigeria now while it last ... sabotours

Another I-punk youth goes into the "shoko" mode. Heeeeeeeelp! grin grin

Abeg what has Yoruba got to do with this tori olohun grin cheesy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by LEERICIST(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
The booty on this babe tho'. IK I hail o cheesy
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by ZainabOs(f): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
clean 9 is @ work here

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Spade07: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lord is this what that Ogbonna boy is enjoying sad
Nice figure...
P.S If you are a Latino babe, apply within.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by olayinka807: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Loveylsmiley

Charly Boy celebrates his 95years old Mother,for story+pictures visit @@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/charly-boy-celebrates-his-95-year-old.html
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
nice body.

I don't see why I can't return to shape after childbirth .some women are just too lazy to work out ,giving silly excuses
Wait until you've given birth. cheesy is too soon to knw.

25 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Jboogie912: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
If only some women would let go of fufu and pounded yam grin

4 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Berrilite(f): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Check my profile if u want or tummy to be like this

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by xpensivNas(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
DIFY20:
yoruba people una days are numbered in this country..... better enjoy nigeria now while it last ... sabotours
u̸ n̸e̸e̸d̸ t̸r̸e̸a̸t̸m̸e̸n̸t̸

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by GoldenJAT(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
EBA AND akpu no go allow majority of Nigerian girls get flat tummy... 2 even know d difference between pregnant women and some gals Na work.

14 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Jboogie912: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
herbie27:
Wait until you've given birth. cheesy

i think i have to support cruzita here.

if women could put in some minutes into daily exercise and watch their diet.

they could achieve this ...
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
herbie27:
Wait until you've given birth. cheesy is too soon to knw.
check out Oge okoye ,chioma chukwuka ,omotola .they achieved it ,so why can't I?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by repogirl(f): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
nice body.

you should probably keep quiet until you've had a kid or two and can maintain your body.

20 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Alpharezz(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Jboogie912: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
DIFY20:

lol bro... sup with the tribalistic hating?

4 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Francis95(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Naija ladies are very lazy ehnnn...

i asked one to hit the gym because of protruding belly.... She told me her belly is naturally protruded...like wtf

6 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
repogirl:
you should probably keep quiet until you've had a kid or two and can maintain your body.
I know I can that's why I'm saying it now. my mom did it and achieved a perfect body .And besides I hate fat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by UIA04(f): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Figure-Hugging Dress (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot / Pogba And Lingard Dance To Wizkid Song 'Hush Up The Silence' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.