Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies (31024 Views)

Between Sonia Ogbonna And A Fan Worried About Her Son's Accent / Sonia Ogbonna Stuns In Bikini Photo / Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Francis95:
Naija ladies are very lazy ehnnn...

i asked one to hit the gym because of protruding belly.... She told me her belly is naturally protruded...like wtf
no be small naturally protruded .abeg I no wan laugh o

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Jboogie912: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
check out Oge okoye ,chioma chukwuka ,omotola .they achieved it ,so why can't I?

anyone can achieve it. as long as you put your mind to it.

Most people are lazy and have poor exercising habit.

for instance, if you were not exercising and dieting before childbirth, there's not way you can pick up that habit after childbirth.

except you are determined or in most cases... forced!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Jboogie912: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
no be small naturally protruded .abeg I no wan laugh o
Francis95:
Naija ladies are very lazy ehnnn...
i asked one to hit the gym because of protruding belly.... She told me her belly is naturally protruded...like wtf

lmaoooooooo hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jboogie912:

anyone can achieve it. as long as you put your mind to it.

Most people are lazy and have poor exercising habit.

for instance, if you were not exercising and dieting before childbirth, there's not way you can pick up that habit after childbirth.

except you are determined or in most cases... forced!
ofcos its achievable for me because I hit the gym thrice a week .let's just say I'm addicted to the gym now.I don't know why some people think it can't be achieved
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by canDy4eva(f): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
herbie27:
Wait until you've given birth. cheesy is too soon to knw.
plz tell her! Sh doz nt knw dat diz celebs pay personal gym instructors to help dem keep in shape; cn an average nigerian pay such? Inas much as I dnt encourage putin on much weight afta birth, my dear its nt east.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Jboogie912: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
canDy4eva:
plz tell her! Sh doz nt knw dat diz celebs pay personal gym instructors to help dem keep in shape; cn an average nigerian pay such? Inas much as I dnt encourage putin on much weight afta birth, my dear its nt east.

ehya.. pele
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Jamean(f): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Honestly, I love ladies who are keen on working on their stomach after childbirth.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Just look at the number of ladies viewing.... Even estharfabian sef grin
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Swints: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
nice body.

I don't see why I can't return to shape after childbirth .some women are just too lazy to work out ,giving silly excuses
Really after u ve had two or more kids and not underweight babies o and you have diasthesis recti then come show us your flat tummy. Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by PT001: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
It pays to look after the body, pregnancy or not.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Swints:

Really after u ve had two or more kids and not underweight babies o and you have diasthesis recti then come show us your flat tummy. Yeye dey smell
I will
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by kobonaire(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Is very good. I also ope she rememba to feed her shild too?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
DIFY20:
yoruba people una days are numbered in this country..... better enjoy nigeria now while it last ... sabotours

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by vislabraye(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
nice body.

I don't see why I can't return to shape after childbirth .some women are just too lazy to work out ,giving silly excuses

Apart from laziness, they eat too much of sharwama, isi ewu, puzza soft drink or down it with Gulder.

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
canDy4eva:
Its not easy because its NOT YOUR HABIT to work out. I can predict correctly you don't currently work-out , so how will it be easy when you'v added weight from pregnancy?
Most 9ja women allow their body to go when married because they usually have this belief of "I don marry, wetin be the need for all the shakara" #if you were constantly woking out before pregnancy (3times a week atleast). Losing weight after pregnacy wouldn't be a Chore! #same goes for men who develop belly fat once married

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Francis95(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jboogie912:

lmaoooooooo hahahaha
grin grin
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
canDy4eva:
Hahahaha!, is not easy o, I jst don't knw how our mother's endured all the after birth issues.

The once i do are as painful as, n i jst couldn't continue wit the routine. grin
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by JoNach: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmm... Nice body, but this girl speak broken language pass calabar cooks o, grin
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Bukybabe(f): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
herbie27:
Wait until you've given birth. cheesy is too soon to knw.

You are right jare.Some women have flat tummies even after given birth..while some need hardwork to get into shape.Some go through cs.So different women with different body.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by canDy4eva(f): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
I know I can that's why I'm saying it now. my mom did it and achieved a perfect body .And besides I hate fat
ur pix plz...
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jboogie912:

i think i have to support cruzita here.

if women could put in some minutes into daily exercise and watch their diet.

they could achieve this ...
Is nt as easy as u think.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by canDy4eva(f): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jboogie912:

ehya.. pele
same to u! embarassed
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bukybabe:

You are right jare.Some women have flat tummies even after given birth..while some need hardwork to get into shape.Some go through cs.So different women with different body.
You jst hit the nail on the head.

She shld work-out for a week and see wat is like to keep fit.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Jboogie912: 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
canDy4eva:
ur pix plz...
cruzita:
I know I can that's why I'm saying it now. my mom did it and achieved a perfect body .And besides I hate fat
ur pix plz...

PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX .... chanting!! lol
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by canDy4eva(f): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
herbie27:
Hahahaha!, is not easy o, I jst don't knw how our mother's endured all the after birth issues.

The once i do are as painful as, n i jst couldn't continue wit the routine. grin

itz rili nt easy my dear...
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Jboogie912: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=canDy4eva post=46453577]ur pix plz...[/quotecruzita:
ur pix plz...]

PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX .... chanting!! lol
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by kobonaire(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
.... I don't see why I can't return to shape after childbirth .some women are just too lazy to work out ,giving silly excuses
Swints:

No mind this @cruzita abeg ... there is a reason why she no de for her DP. When she she de try walk, her body de go one side while her big belle de go the other side .... grin
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
kobonaire:

No mind this @cruzita abeg ... that's why she no de for her DP because she she de walk her body de go one side while her big belle de go the other side ....
well I'm in that pic in my dp
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by kobonaire(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
well I'm in that pic in my dp
In your dreams grin
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
kobonaire:
In your dreams grin
well I'm not joking
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by kobonaire(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
well I'm not joking
My dear please, I have the utmost respect for our Falcons, please don't carry their name make joke abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliott's Constituency Office Raided By Thieves (photos) / Tiwa Savage Teaches Her Son How To Read (photo) / Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.