Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Need Money Urgently, Someone Advise Me On What To Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Money Urgently, Someone Advise Me On What To Do? (953 Views)

Empties For Sale I Need Money / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / Why You Don’t Need Money To Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Money Urgently, Someone Advise Me On What To Do? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hello guys,

I am in need of quick cash between 20,000 to 30,000 naira. I want to inject it into my fish farming business. I don’t want to ask my family and friends because they will never let me forget it. Basically, I prefer to borrow from outside so I can be serious about paying back.

I tried a couple of traditional banks and none is willing to lend me. They claim my loan is too small and the cost of the loan is more than what I want to borrow.

Then I tried Renmoney and One Credit. They are the same, high rates and the procedure is killing. The minimum is 50,000 naira. I don’t even earn up to that every month and what I earn is already budgeted for rent, transport, feeding and of course my parents. Don’t ask me about gf oh…

Paylater looked promising but the maximum they give is 10,000 naira at 1% interest per day. The interest is high but I need more than 10k.

Quickcheck.io seems to be my answer. I recently heard about these guys from a friend. I contacted them and they are willing to give me the money. No guarantor or any form of collateral needed. The interest rate is also 1% per day. Sounded pretty cool since it solves my problem, but I don’t know them. I don’t want to submit my details just randomly and hang my hope on what might not work.
If you know them, please share your experience with me or what you think.

Thank you

as seen on a Q and A forum: Answers might be useful for the NL community too.
Re: I Need Money Urgently, Someone Advise Me On What To Do? by theEYe21(f): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
If you're a PDP supporter join NDA, APC join Boko haram. Thank me later wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Recession Proof Business / Naira Appreciates As CBN Cancels Banks. / Open Letter From Sergey Mavrodi To The Nigerian Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.