Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina (37179 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos / 3-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Lagos, Sold Thrice, Rescued In Aba / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Godstraight(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Snipes009:
Lol. I'm not getting lost until you tell us how your Maths is so good that in your textbook, a baby can't have an older cousin. Now you are telling me to go see my teacher but you've refused to go see your pastor and theologians to get learned. No be by Bible. Oponu lol

ohohohoh,abeg leave me na,I don can a 9 year old girl have a menopause old cousin,na my pastor write bible,today na Sunday where I wan for see pastor
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by free13: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2016
harcole:
Since Buhari took over, these northerners have become so bold in their evil deeds. Immunity, I guess.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Your statement is incoherent. Lol.....and by the way, I thought you said you were busy. You should have got lost since forever, bunny

Godgay:
ohohohoh,abeg leave me na,I don can a 9 year old girl have a menopause old cousin,na my pastor write bible,today na Sunday where I wan for see pastor
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Oyinda32(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
denko:
What do you expect when mohammed (saw) married 6 years old baby

For a mind that knows is a mind that's free..

Seek adequate knowledge and you will know how peaceful Islam is apart from the way media portray the religion.. I am a Muslim, I tolerate other religion and there is no force in Islam...
Go and do personal research, that's what makes you and intellectual. #Salam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by clickwtB(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Blatant lies/false propaganda!!!!!
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by mmmustapha(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Amberon11:
shut up your mouth. did your pedophile not marry a 6 year old and thighed her till she was 9 when he deflowered her?
mumu , wawa dan karuwa

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by marwanafrica: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
vicfuntop:

Really. Most Nigerians. LEvery act of violence has been associated wth those guys. Why won't we blame.
. As if the Christians are the only decent set of people in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by jigasmg(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
The sadistic North doing it again lipsrsealed[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by HalimaSadiya(f): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
That man should be punished immediately for kidnapping , it is not right meanwhile I knew the hypocrites would swarm in here like the flies that they are spewing rubbish but they were so silent about the news where a lady defiled a child and is currently no where to be found you people are very funny smiley
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by fweshlee(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
guru03:
The Northern Muslims are always justifying their evil act, Boko Haram was justified, kidnapping teenages justified, converting young christians justified, fulani headsmen killing justified, and some goats will even justify that Islam is a religion of peace, while every part of this world is ablaze as a result of Islam, may evil religion never triumph over good religion in Jesus name.
Niger Delta Avengers justified.....abi
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by fweshlee(m): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Saudi Arabia has drilled over 200borehole in only Osun State...u won't see that buh
Wen one Arabian messup Islam ll take d blame....God 4gv us all
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by holywota: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2016
marwanafrica:
. Even in bible sins are often describe as mistakes, abi u no dey go church
And who told you sin was the right word,better follow ur god given consience than some ridiculous religious laws.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by bencarson007(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

We should be tolerant of each others faith.

*Runs out of thread*

U dey mad ?
Make we tolerate religious kidnaps and forceful conversions and advanced slave trade...
I pray it happens to ur kids...
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by HajimeSaito(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2018
Stolen:
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/81988-2/

15 year old girl from Plateau State, Nimre Moses, who was abducted by a man identified as Aminu and taken to Katsina state has been rescued.
According to Plateau News Online, Aminu forcefully abducted Nimre from her school located at Life Camp in Abuja, took her to Katsina state, converted her to Islam and change her name to Nana Khadija.

Her brothers who were her guardians in Abuja swiftly move into action by taking the case to the police, calling on NGOs, civil society groups who came to their aid.
Her abductor has since been arrested by SARS after preliminary investigation and the case transferred to State C.I.D at Garki Abuja.

Nimre Moses is still in custody of the Police as investigation is ongoing.
The Abuja branch of the Tarok cultural group, ‘Nkalang O’Tarok’ through Lamde Ozoemena Sohde who took interest in the case contacted NAPTIP, who asked him to write a petition, someone from the group volunteered to link him up to Prof Bem Angwe the DG National Human Rights Commission to ensure justice is served to the culprit and to prevent future occurrence.

Meanwhile various tests have been conducted on Nimre and the result will be out today. She has also written a statement detailing her ordeal."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Abeokuta And Ibadan (Photos) / Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) / Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.