Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (63622 Views)

Apply For 2017 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians! / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2016
DMainMan:

Apply to a top UK university which is one year. Most Canadian universities are more than a year so you could be disqualified.
Wait, who told u there are no jobs in the UK and u cant work while schooling. Mehn, I am the one controlling jobs (no pride attached). I choose when and who I want to work with any time that is convenient for me (not clashing with studies).

Sometimes, u will be d one rejecting jobs when they call you becos u dont want to fail. U will be stressed with lots of course work and assignments with limited deadline and you cant copy and paste. So u would need sufficient time to get very good marks which is what u came for.

must I have IELTS proof??....because I ve nt done any1??
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 15, 2016
DMainMan:
To qualify for 2016/2017 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:

1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2016.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.

Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Geosciences
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)

Please note:
1. ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible.
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
7. Application closes midnight, 26th June, 2016.

The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 9th July, 2016

Apply through here: http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships

Source: http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

bro,I hail u,,pls which of d UK schls r u in and under which of d scholarships
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Stoical: 6:41am On Jun 15, 2016
Emasel:

Yea, Drop your mail

Emasel, I'll appreciate it too

archi4imo@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by DMainMan: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2016
apheyz:

Boss, How we go do na? I dont have an international paasport yet.. I do have a provisional offer from coventry university tho! Also, I havent written the english language proficiency test Can I still go ahead and apply?
yes
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by DMainMan: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Randy91:

must I have IELTS proof??....because I ve nt done any1??
no
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by DMainMan: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Randy91:

bro,I hail u,,pls which of d UK schls r u in and under which of d scholarships
PTDF. University of Manchester

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by DMainMan: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2016
Thermok:
Hello Dmainman, can one get shortlisted for the test without an admission letter?

Apply for admission this man and don't be lazy. U can get admission within 3 to 5 days in University of Salford and Derby or Coventry but aren't ranked high as much.

U should also try the Universities I listed in Page 1 (top ranked) but could take longer time.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by lapazi(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2016
DMainMan:

Apply for admission this man and don't be lazy. U can get admission within 3 to 5 days in University of Salford and Derby or Coventry but aren't ranked high as much.

U should also try the Universities I listed in Page 1 (top ranked) but could take longer time.

Who else is having issues loading the application page...?
and boss what do u think about uni of hull uk?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Personally having Zero hitches uploading documents
I have a question please is oil and gas economics statistically different from petroleum economics? Then can one fill the compliance form electronically? Thanks
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=DMainMan post=46586975]
no[/quote

thanks for ur quick response,, bt the university that gave me conditional offer of admission(University of Newcastle) said I must show proof for my proficiency in English...pls can u PM me,,I gat smetn to discuss wit u privately because am in dire need of this scholarship
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2016
DMainMan:

thanks for ur quick response,, bt the university that gave me conditional offer of admission(University of Newcastle) said I must show proof for my proficiency in English...pls can u PM me,,I gat smetn to discuss wit u privately because am in dire need of this scholarship
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by DMainMan: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2016
Randy91:

With conditional offer, you can apply for this scholarship. Put in your condional offer letter. You are Eligible and be shortlisted to write the Agip exam.

Of course, you have to fulfill your university English proficiency to study in the university.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2016
DMainMan:

With conditional offer, you can apply for this scholarship. Put in your condional offer letter. You are Eligible and be shortlisted to write the Agip exam.

Of course, you have to fulfill your university English proficiency to study in the university.

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by haarrii(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Emasel:

Yea, Drop your mail

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2016
DMainMan:

yes

pls,God bless u again for ur help,,,,this is the last question before i begin to fin my application

the form i sent u,.
i dont understand the b,c and h part...thanks in anticipation.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Emasel(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
I've sent the Dragnet Past questions to all who dropped their emails here. You can help forward to others in need of them.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hi all!

$omeone should kindly send to: intrinsicniyi@gmail.com

Thanks Emasel
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by feyiyemi02(f): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Emasel:
I've sent the Dragnet Past questions to all who dropped their emails here. You can help forward to others in need of them.
Please forward to me also

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
oga dmainman, ur boy dey just dey follow u bomba to bomba , right from ptdf group.....althoug i still be an undergraduate student,but u be my wannabe.....

i hail
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by nwakaegoabisola(f): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Emasel:
Please can you kindly forward to me and I will definitely forward to other nwakaegoenwemasor@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Dannylng(m): 12:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Emasel:

please please forward to me too

Thanks
elnino4me@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=agalamanyi post=46589297]Personally having Zero hitches uploading documents
I have a question please is oil and gas economics statistically different from petroleum economics? Then can one fill the compliance form electronically? Thanks[/quote

from wat I can see,500kb maximum file size to upload,,

did u successfully upload d NAE compliance form??
did u fill d form manually(I.e printed out d downloaded form,filled it and scan back) or electronically.
For the space for d PG Education,,is it d university we have applied to that for d post graduate that we r putting there

thanks.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 16, 2016
agalamanyi:
Personally having Zero hitches uploading documents
I have a question please is oil and gas economics statistically different from petroleum economics? Then can one fill the compliance form electronically? Thanks

did u fill d form manually(I.e printed out d downloaded form,filled it and scan back) or electronically.
For the space for d PG Education,,is it d university we have applied to that for d post graduate that we r putting there
thanks.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Randy91:

thanks.
If your file is bigger than 500kb use a file compressor to reduce the size, as for the PG na the uni you dey apply to or get provisional admission for wey u go put that side, as for the compliance form I printed and filled it out, you could download a scanner app on your phone it's quite helpful.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by ADEWALE7777: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2016
Emasel:
pls bros kindly forward it to me...I seriously need it sir
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Dannylng(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2016
please help ooo

is there any Nigerian university I can apply to and get admission for petroleum engineering before the deadline?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by TheSCRYPT: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Dannylng:
please help ooo

is there any Nigerian university I can apply to and get admission for petroleum engineering before the deadline?

Impossicant. unless of course you own the University.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by dubemivan(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2016
I am aspiring for Masters though I have not applied.... Is there any chance for me to apply into any UK Uni and be part of this scholarship?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by dubemivan(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Dannylng:

please please forward to me too
Thanks elnino4me@gmail.com
Pls forward to me too dubemivan@gmail.com thank you!!!
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by tempex88(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2016
DMainMan:

Apply to a top UK university which is one year. Most Canadian universities are more than a year so you could be disqualified.
Wait, who told u there are no jobs in the UK and u cant work while schooling. Mehn, I am the one controlling jobs (no pride attached). I choose when and who I want to work with any time that is convenient for me (not clashing with studies).

Sometimes, u will be d one rejecting jobs when they call you becos u dont want to fail. U will be stressed with lots of course work and assignments with limited deadline and you cant copy and paste. So u would need sufficient time to get very good marks which is what u came for.

Please share the schools admission portal so we can apply
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by haarrii(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2016
andonajnr:
ahmadanifowose@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Brymo: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2016
haarrii:

Pls, forward.
Abmparker7@gmail.com
pls forward.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / WAEC Recruitment 2022 / Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.