Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (63619 Views)

Apply For 2017 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians! / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by samuel3818: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Don't think I'll be applying tho but I thought I needed clarification on this issue in preparation for some other opportunities that may present themselves. Are there any institutions in the UK that do not require IELTS or any other English proficiency test? I actually did a little surfing on the sites of Aberdeen and Salford universities and found out that they both require IELTS. Please enlighten me.
BTW, I studied civil engineering.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
samuel3818:
Don't think I'll be applying tho but I thought I needed clarification on this issue in preparation for some other opportunities that may present themselves. Are there any institutions in the UK that do not require IELTS or any other English proficiency test? I actually did a little surfing on the sites of Aberdeen and Salford universities and found out that they both require IELTS. Please enlighten me.

can u check out university of Sussex,, I was given an unconditional offer without IELTS

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by samuel3818: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Randy91:

can u check out university of Sussex,, I was given an unconditional offer without IELTS
Thanks. I just did. Please can
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
samuel3818:

Not all schools requires IELTS in the UK b4 getting the admission. E.g. University of Aberdeen gave me admission but requested for a letter from my school "confirming that my program was taught in English"

Bo$$, start applying to UK schools and you'll be surprised with the number of admissions you'll amass.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by samuel3818: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
intrinsicniyi:

Not all schools requires IELTS in the UK b4 getting the admission. E.g. University of Aberdeen gave me admission but requested for a letter from my school "confirming that my program was taught in English"

Bo$$, start applying to UK schools and you'll be surprised with the number of admissions you'll amass.
Really? Which course? And, what's the best time to seek admission to allow eligibility for scholarships? Obviously it's late to apply for the particular scholarship being discussed on this thread..
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
samuel3818:

Really? Which course? And, what's the best time to seek admission to allow eligibility for scholarships? Obviously it's late to apply for the particular scholarship being discussed on this thread..

Yeah, I av two admissions with them: subsea & renewable energy engineering.

Agip is not late only if you can start sending your application to the schools Asap!

All the best...
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by samuel3818: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
intrinsicniyi:

Yeah, I av two admissions with them: subsea & renewable energy engineering.

Agip is not late only if you can start sending your application to the schools Asap!

All the best...

Woah! Thanks...wish you the very best too
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by intrinsicniyi(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yes Bo$$!

#Thumb up
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by onanoneme: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pls I need the past questions too. Ofolublessing@gmail.com, kindly help a sister out
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nidaven(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
I'd really appreciate it if you could pls send me the past questions as well.
dave.navia@yahoo.com.
Thank you very much!!! God bless
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by kachiz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
1) Please who has applied successfully? My undergraduate section is not updating/submitting..help!! 2) Can we apply with US masters program? Cc Dmainman
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by amosade30(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pls which one is identification letter indicated on the declaration form and also d tax code thing?

Also, how do i apply for d local scholarship after applying 4d foreign, will i just add another institution and choose a local skul? Thanks
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
amosade30:
Pls which one is identification letter indicated on the declaration form and also d tax code thing?

Also, how do i apply for d local scholarship after applying 4d foreign, will i just add another institution and choose a local skul? Thanks
were you able to update the undergraduate section? Please how did you do it? Mine is not updating
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by SuPeRq(f): 12:35am On Jun 21, 2016
DMainMan:

Apply. Provide any evidence of your application in lieu of admission letter.
please I have gotten admission at the University of Liverpool to study Advanced Chemical Sciences, Can I still apply And the dragnet past questions please my email is quadratyusuph@gmail.com...Thanks in anticipation
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by tmone(m): 4:24am On Jun 21, 2016
agalamanyi:
Why would they want us to print a profile and take to our head of Department to sign in order to confirm our Undergraduate result, the wahala plenty o....

Pls how did you fill your compliance declaration form? did u print it out, fill, scan and then upload, or you just fill it electronically and upload

thank u
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2016
tmone:

Pls how did you fill your compliance declaration form? did u print it out, fill, scan and then upload, or you just fill it electronically and upload

thank u
Printed out, scanned and uploaded.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2016
agalamanyi:
Printed out, scanned and uploaded.
were you able to update the undergraduate section? Please how did you do it? Mine is not updating
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by amosade30(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Donprada:
typical nlander..lolssss.....use questions to answer questions. ;DU could have just made Lil comments about what I wrote b4 u asked yours na, even if u don't have answers. .I think that's courtesy sha.
To your question. Did u chose that you have graduated?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Donprada:
I wouldn't know why your own ain't updating, didn't experience any hitches uploading at all, maybe you should try logging out and logging in again, then u could also have another look at what you filled out. Making sure all required areas were filled correctly. Goodluck
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2016
amosade30:
typical nlander..lolssss.....use questions to answer questions. ;DU could have just made Lil comments about what I wrote b4 u asked yours na, even if u don't have answers. .I think that's courtesy sha.
To your question. Did u chose that you have graduated?
sorry about that, I didn't answer your question because someone has answered it already and its stated on the scholarship Web page that we dont need to. Yes I chose that I have graduated already. but once I click updated it shows loading then the loading disappears. BTW which browser did you use?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by amosade30(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Donprada:
sorry about that, I didn't answer your question because someone has answered it already and its stated on the scholarship Web page that we dont need to. Yes I chose that I have graduated already. but once I click updated it shows loading then the loading disappears. BTW which browser did you use?
I used mozilla...i did it effortlessly. Maybe u should logout n login back...do u have admission already?i pray any of d schools I applied to grant me soonest o.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2016
amosade30:
I used mozilla...i did it effortlessly. Maybe u should logout n login back...do u have admission already?i pray any of d schools I applied to grant me soonest o.
i used chrome and it was effortless too
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2016
amosade30:
I have done that. Maybe I will try using Mozila too. Yes I have admisions already even though they are from US schools..no harm in trying,have got nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by bbbold4(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME OUT WITH THE QUESTION AND ANSWER. ry2tannie@ymail.com
I HOPE IT WON'T BE LIKE NDDC 2016 SCHOLARSHIP THAT GAVE CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDENTS LIKE ME, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING QUESTIONS WITH FEW BLANK IMAGES.
THANK YOU LATER FOR THE QUESTION.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by DatechMan(m): 1:52am On Jun 22, 2016
What are the documents that can be used in lieu of the Birth Certificate from Local government.

The site is not going. It is showing this error message.

Error.
An error occurred while processing your request.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 22, 2016
good morning beautiful people
pls are we going to write discipline specific test with numeric and verbal reasoning from dragnet? I mean is it only going to be numeric and verbal reasoning?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by SuPeRq(f): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Emasel:

Yea, Drop your mail
please I need it too... quadratyusuph@outlook.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by faith2ogesco(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
agalamanyi:
I wouldn't know why your own ain't updating, didn't experience any hitches uploading at all, maybe you should try logging out and logging in again, then u could also have another look at what you filled out. Making sure all required areas were filled correctly. Goodluck
its stated in the application info that post graduate are not reqd to upload Dat. didn't u read it?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Thermok: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2016
I can't find my proposed course on the list, what do I do?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please Guys how do i prepare for the Discipline specific section of Agip Postgraduate Scholarship test. I applied for the foreign scholarship to study petroleum engineering. Cc Dmainman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.