Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (63595 Views)

Apply For 2017 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians! / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by ceemac: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
faith2ogesco:
wch Nddc

you were undeniably active on NDDC thread
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by impeccablerose: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hello everyone, how is preparation for the aptitude test going?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by BlackHummer(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Invite just rolled
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hy! Afternoon all. I just received an invitation. Please help send me the past questions. This is my email karamba08@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Collineno: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Collineno:
Hello house I was invited to take the test by 9am but I don't think I can make it for 9am,
Does anyone know if there will be 2pm batch or 3 pm batch that I can join?
you guys should answer now shuuuu?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Collineno:

you guys should answer now shuuuu?

oga, as far as it an online exam, u can write at any time on july 9th irrespecitive of ur scheduled time....Wat is ur exam location nd venue...

All d same, gudluck
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by faith2ogesco(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
ceemac:

you were undeniably active on NDDC thread
does it mean I m a scholar??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
please who has an idea on how dragnet engineering questions look like. I have just the numerical and verbal reasoning. help

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by boninho: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
07034760548 07066089730.....please add to the group
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by ceemac: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
faith2ogesco:
does it mean I m a scholar??

Just a tease my bro! Thought you would decode that...
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by ceemac: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Phoenix11:
please who has an idea on how dragnet engineering questions look like.
I have just the numerical and verbal reasoning.
help

Share your verbal reasoning and numerical Bro...

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
ceemac:

Share your verbal reasoning and numerical with ogbomone@gmail.com Bro...

Thanks in anticipation!
go through this thread, someone already droooed it.
In other news who can help with the engineering questiin.....is ut mechanical or electrical based? wts the sheme to readup
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by sirnicson(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please is it scholastica that sent the mail?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by ceemac: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Phoenix11:
go through this thread, someone already droooed it.
In other news who can help with the engineering questiin.....is ut mechanical or electrical based? wts the sheme to readup

Abeg edit that your quote and kindly remove my email there...

Thanks Bro.. Am for Electrical and you? Got any idea of how many persons they give the award?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Emasel(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
ceemac:

Abeg edit that your quote and kindly remove my email there...

Thanks Bro.. Am for Electrical and you? Got any idea of how many persons they give the award?

10 international
10 local
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Brownie7: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please add me to the whatsapp group
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by ciscon: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Could one infer that just a few persons applied for this scholarship? Seems people's interest in such scheme is dwindling due to the seemingly low chances. Just my view
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by kachiz(m): 6:20am On Jul 05, 2016
Collineno:
Hello house I was invited to take the test by 9am but I don't think I can make it for 9am,
Does anyone know if there will be 2pm batch or 3 pm batch that I can join?

In the mail or the SMS that you received, there should be phone numbers that you can contact.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by DatechMan(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Hello fellas,
I got the invite too.
Who has an idea what the questions would look like?
The instruction says no calculators. I hope the past questions uploaded via dropbox are not what to be expected. grin

Anyone in electrical dept have an idea on the discpline specific questions?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Collineno: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2016
mystic70563:

oga, as far as it an online exam, u can write at any time on july 9th irrespecitive of ur scheduled time....Wat is ur exam location nd venue...

All d same, gudluck
thank you.
my time is 9am, Lagos. yours?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by zaye(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Pls, anyone with past questions elect/elect should forward.. I would appreciate and thanks.
engisaiah09@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by vladimirputin: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Collineno:

thank you.
my time is 9am, Lagos. yours?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
vladimirputin:

Don't make that mistake. If you miss ur time schedule, you can't take it again. It is not like NDDC.

oga, wat u typed is bullshit.....It seems u are new to dragnet exams.....

no offense bro, but believe me u can writ at any time because d accreditation process would be slow
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by vladimirputin: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
mystic70563:

oga, wat u typed is bullshit.....It seems u are new to dragnet exams.....

no offense bro, but believe me u can writ at any time because d accreditation process would be slow

I am not the type who exchanges abusive words with people. I only wanted to help bearing in mind that it is better to be on a safer side.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by arshavineering(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
so long as it is the dragnet exam I know u can take the exam at any time on that day for your exam ..make sure u are there before the last batch for that day write theirs. 9am or 2pm all follow. u will write at any time
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Hy! Please add me up to the whatsapp group 07065288558. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by inibro(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2016
Those talking about batches should remember it's only one batch available, that's 9am.

If there were other batches, u would had written anytime. But this exam has just one batch. So try and make it within the time limit

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by gratitude5: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
have they started invitation??
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by misterkay(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
gratitude5:
have they started invitation??
YES
@DMainMan, what does the discipline specific test entail?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by StreetOne: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Here is my email : auj_ii@yahoo.com
I will be most grateful to anyone who would send me a copy of the verbal and numerical reasoning past questions to prepare for this test.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by StreetOne: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Phoenix11:
go through this thread, someone already dropped it.

I've gone through the thread and can't find it. Could you please be more specific as to tell me who dropped it so I can download a copy?

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by aiikay(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please, can someone bless me with recent Dragnet Past Questions? Will highly appreciate it o!
mailtoaiikay @ yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.