Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, (909 Views)

Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home / Virgin CEO, Richard Branson Adores His Made In Nigeria Sneakers / Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, by Halleydavid: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Headquarters Finds A Staff Sleeping And Makes Joke Out It;

Its really not a good sign to be caught by your boss while you are sleeping at work, especially when your boss is a billionaire and the founder of the company. Billionaire Founder of Virgin Group, Richard Branson went to Virgin Australia Headquarters at Sydney Airport to meet cabin crew and stumbled across a snoozing member of staff and Branson says the guy was so shocked when he woke him up that he went back to sleep again. Branson joked:

‘This guy wasn’t up to much at all – I caught him sleeping on the job! Wow, did he get a shock when I woke him up. He must have thought he was dreaming because he went straight back to sleep.’
‘To be fair, he was on standby, getting some much needed rest.’
‘I love to get out there and meet the people that make our brand shine. Maybe it’s the glorious Southern Hemisphere sun or the salty sea air, it seems like our Aussie team members permanently wear infectious smiles.’

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/06/billionaire-richard-branson-visit.html

Re: Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, by huntila(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hahaha..maybe if he was Nigerian. Maybe he might have been sacked.
Re: Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Now that's who you call a leader...not buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, by Scream(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
He is lucky that is not Nigeria where firing is easier done than said!
Re: Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
lolss the guy was too shocked to stay awake.

if na for naija, them go carry u plus sack letter go drop for ur house. kontinu sleeping
Re: Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, by Davbams(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
the guy get scope die!

LMAO!
Re: Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, by olatunjithomas(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
I imagine an access bank staff sleeping like this on duty.if sorry is not his middle name, then it should definitely be his mother's maiden name.

lolzzzz grin
Re: Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, by propzncribz: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is the reason why many Nigerian business don't become billionaires. They are too strict and they staffs don't feel like their presence in the company is not relevant enough to put all their best in the job because they can be sacked impromptu.

Yes sleeping on duty is wrong but doesn't really warrant a sack or any form of vexing. Life is easy when you take it easy.
Re: Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, by rheether(f): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Try this in Nigeria and your staffs will take you for granted.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Form A Group And Create An Fb Page For Profit / I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! / Workshop On Organizational Management And Productivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.