Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (90820 Views)

Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) / Perturbing Photos Of The Raped And Murdered Young Mother In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by fuckpoverty(m): 12:16am On Jun 11, 2016
WTF!dat animal should b caught ASAP and b treated in a manner dat represnts his name..jeez kissWTF!dat animal should b caught ASAP and b treated in a manner dat represnts his name..jeez
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by roymary: 12:25am On Jun 11, 2016
Whizzcute:

Oh no, so you guys knew there are worst events that all trash shouldnt come out and y'all have been doing it?. Na your real father be asshole.

So you guys undecided We appear to be ufuked cos of people like you but We are not all ufuked. Why don't you check this out? Your weakness shows in your words, your carriage and your delivery- I am not one of those you think i am but i know the fcukery y'all put on every now and then and that does not befit us as a body.

Whizzcute- How low can i get? Stayed too long on Nairaland a Whizzcute called me out. I hope fate brings us together so i could show you something!
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by willibounce1(m): 12:35am On Jun 11, 2016
gidimasters:
100,000 members facebook group for sale, check my signature

Something is wrong with your brain
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by nkakp(m): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2016
Terrible things happening in my area.... The oluibeshe has declared curfew as from 12am to 5am so as to perform d usual rite... ORO. My room is full because of neighbors who can't sleep in der houses because of Baddo
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by snochk: 12:54am On Jun 11, 2016
That Badoo is lucky it's not my wife. He will not last seconds on planet earth. I will kill his entire family. Such animals should be sliced in beats and fed to dogs

1 Like

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by chachanga: 1:15am On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:
Will people still say rape is not a problem in this country? Will people still ask why was she walking late at night? Will people still ask whether she accepted gifts from the man but refused his advances? Will people still ask why she will go to a man's place if she did not want to have sex? Will people ask what kind of seductive clothes she was wearing?

She never did all did all these. Yet.

People pls stop making excuses for rape.

And our health care system. I never thought I would ever say this but... BUHARIIIII OOOOO.

*sighs* This is is so sad. May God give her husband the fortitude to bear his loss.

Health care system?

That's comatose and sucks the most.

Crazy legislation and pple taking laws into their hands, ehn?

Can't Nig hospitals be empowered to treat and detain (pending verification)?
OR
To start treatment while alerting LA enforcement rather than turning victims out to die in transit?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by BABANGBALI: 1:21am On Jun 11, 2016
So none of the women fit bite him preek as him dey like dem to dey suck am like banana?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by BABANGBALI: 1:23am On Jun 11, 2016
nkakp:
Terrible things happening in my area.... The oluibeshe has declared curfew as from 12am to 5am so as to perform d usual rite... ORO. My room is full because of neighbors who can't sleep in der houses because of Baddo
photo or adonbelieve it
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by seangy4konji: 2:56am On Jun 11, 2016
And to knack is just 500 naira. Not up to 2$.

You see say craze deh naija.

Rip woman. Rip.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by gidimasters(m): 3:07am On Jun 11, 2016
willibounce1:

Something is wrong with your brain
likewise yours
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Obas101(m): 3:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Batman123:
Rip to my dear ghanaian sister

If only she had remained in ghana and got herself a Nana she may still have been alive today embarassed

tongue

Wetin b nana undecided
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by NaijaBlend: 4:18am On Jun 11, 2016
amtaken:
the Police should swing into action ASAP to arrest the demon.

Police? Where are they?

Are they back from the killing of innocent, unarmed protesters?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by amtaken(f): 4:32am On Jun 11, 2016
The Lord is our strength.

NaijaBlend:

Police? Where are they?

Are they back from the killing of innocent, unarmed protesters?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Heineken(m): 4:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Chai. This kind bastard need straight killing... Make them stab stab am with knife 🔪 first before them set am ablaze.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Heineken(m): 4:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Chai. This kind bastard need straight killing... Make them stab stab am with knife 🔪 first before them set am ablaze
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by xcuggsm(m): 4:59am On Jun 11, 2016
pythonkid:
Where is the DSS ?

THEY ARE OUT LOOKING FOR PDP AND IPOB MEMBERS TO ARREST undecided
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Whizzcute(m): 5:55am On Jun 11, 2016
roymary:

So you guys undecided We appear to be ufuked cos of people like you but We are not all ufuked. Why don't you check this out? Your weakness shows in your words, your carriage and your delivery- I am not one of those you think i am but i know the fcukery y'all put on every now and then and that does not befit us as a body.

Whizzcute- How low can i get? Stayed too long on Nairaland a Whizzcute called me out. I hope fate brings us together so i could show you something!

I shouldnt be wasting my time with someone who write 10 lines without making an iota of sense.

And for the fate, pls and for the fate, lets hope the dream comes true.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Sike(m): 6:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Wicked baddo
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:09am On Jun 11, 2016
i hate violence against women, so there's no forensic lab in this country that can reveal this guy's identity through the semen he ejaculated?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:16am On Jun 11, 2016
nkakp:
da omor i dey feel this badoo him na tight guy lol. Badoo na BABANGBALI friend
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:20am On Jun 11, 2016
Heineken:
Chai. This kind bastard need straight killing... Make them stab stab am with knife 🔪 first before them set am ablaze
hahaiahaha you wicked o. You feel say to set person ablaze na small pain? Chai Badoo carry on i dey feel you but leave married women alone and target those small oloshos were be golddiggers you fit target MarieSucre or ireneony i sabi were them de live i go carry Badoo go there
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2016
merry101:
Just because of dis tin under d skirt...... God forgv us!!!
like seriously i no sabi the kind power were de thing carry. It's very real and destructive. Those things under the skirt.
Hmmm i thank God for Jesus who gives power over sin/temptation
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Davoski222: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2016
The husband sent men to kill his wife n not dis non existent badoo.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Whizzcute:

Nonsense, so you guys now realised that tribalism aint nice baa?

Assuming the opposite has happened, i knw what y and your people would have filled this thread with. piss off!
what is Badoo's surname pls? Just the surname o o. I need the fvcking surname
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Davoski222:
yet another yaba left escapee.
Young man where art thy proves?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2016
Davoski222:
yet another yaba left escapee.
Young man where art thy proofs?

1 Like

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by don4real18(m): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2016
What happened to the teeth.... Bite his manhood off when doing the Mouth Gig
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by quickAbel: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]nigerian type of attitude and syndrome of levity never cease to amaze me. Until some1 is down, my people will nt arise to do smthing. *Police should take action* agaist their guy? I laugh in Ebira
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by swintiney: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2016
1metre:
Badoo is evil, govt must try as much as possible and arrest this evil else our young mothers are at risk.but..but...for us to live in this world full of evil people and negative forces, we must always apply wisdom,she for take style suck the evil badoo hence she had been raped...
I think u made sense initially but deviated. Were u typing from a weed farm?

1 Like

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by nkakp(m): 9:06am On Jun 11, 2016
BABANGBALI:
photo or adonbelieve it
You don't need to believe ooooooooooooooooooo probably u r related to d dude

1 Like

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by nkakp(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:

na him family member na... Young girls in my area are scared at night
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by nkakp(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:

I would love to slap BABANGBALI but that would be animal abuse. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.