Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (90818 Views)

Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) / Perturbing Photos Of The Raped And Murdered Young Mother In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by 1metre: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2016
swintiney:

I think u made sense initially but deviated. Were u typing from a weed farm?
be sensible son, that's wat I always tell ur mother on the bedside in a weed farm,anu ofia
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Heineken(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
hahaiahaha you wicked o. You feel say to set person ablaze na small pain? Chai Badoo carry on i dey feel you but leave married women alone and target those small oloshos were be golddiggers you fit target MarieSucre or ireneony i sabi were them de live i go carry Badoo go there
but badoo wicked pass me na
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by uchezzi(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2016
This so called guy badoo is working with prominent elders in dat community.... I think interrogation should start with d Oba
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ismayl: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=ebukaOtika post=46460753][/quote]

Bow thats my girl
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
be speaking grammar till ur raped, this woman's case is RAPE. By a serial demented demon. And not a case of provocation, mistaken intention or opportunistic sex offence. As a woman, u should avoid all occasions of had I known instead of telling or preaching what others behaaviour should be like, its wiser to model ur own behaviour since in rape, you will be the victim. So nne, some rape cases are actually the fault of the women. Don't join the theoretical propaganda spinners

Victim blaming

Victim blaming occurs when the victim of a crime or any
wrongful act is held entirely or partially responsible for
the harm that befell them. [1] The study of victimology
seeks to mitigate the perception of victims as
responsible. [2] There is a greater tendency to blame
victims of rape than victims of robbery if victims and
perpetrators know each other.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by akpos98: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2016
9jacodedgist:
badoo
bro. watin 'badoo'mean self
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by akpos98: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2016
9jacodedgist:
badoo
bro. watin 'badoo'mean self
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Dammed93(f): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2016
For those of you hailing Badoo and saying she should have suck him and bite him. My prayer is that every female member of your family will not host Badoo as this is not just a joking matter. God heal Ibeshe land and free us from this terrible being. AMEN
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

Victim blaming

Victim blaming occurs when the victim of a crime or any
wrongful act is held entirely or partially responsible for
the harm that befell them. [1] The study of victimology
seeks to mitigate the perception of victims as
responsible. [2] There is a greater tendency to blame
victims of rape than victims of robbery if victims and
perpetrators know each other.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming
all these are stories, theoretical philosophy. A woman who knowingly places herself in a position to be exploited by real and opportunistic criminals must take some of the blame. Why do you think that during wars, normal men who earlier were women respecters become rapists. Opportunity to exploit weakeness returns man to his base barbaric nature. It happens world over. Do you know how the world handled dat ? Women and children protection during wars. Because they are the victims of greatest abuse. This doesn't imply that men aren't abused too or killed. But they suddenly become victims of circumstance. Thus same applies to a woman. No rule or definition can define or model the behaviour of a general population of people who behaviour could be subject to opportunities. Therefore victims must play a role of avoidance. A woman who walks about late at night in a rough zone is simply asking for the men there to use the opportunity to rape her. These same men may not have acted that way had they not seen her in such vulnerabilty. Thus victims can be blamed too . Look at the predator and prey arrangement in the wild. Watch them and you will understand the role of prey and predator and how some women make themslves easy prey to opportunisitic killers and rapists
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Nothing wey person no go see or hear. Where their husbands dey go for midnight nau?
Because It obvious badoo took his time
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
all these are stories, theoretical philosophy. A woman who knowingly places herself in a position to be exploited by real and opportunistic criminals must take some of the blame. Why do you think that during wars, normal men who earlier were women respecters become rapists. Opportunity to exploit weakeness returns man to his base barbaric nature. It happens world over. Do you know how the world handled dat ? Women and children protection during wars. Because they are the victims of greatest abuse. This doesn't imply that men aren't abused too or killed. But they suddenly become victims of circumstance. Thus same applies to a woman. No rule or definition can define or model the behaviour of a general population of people who behaviour could be subject to opportunities. Therefore victims must play a role of avoidance. A woman who walks about late at night in a rough zone is simply asking for the men there to use the opportunity to rape her. These same men may not have acted that way had they not seen her in such vulnerabilty. Thus victims can be blamed too . Look at the predator and prey arrangement in the wild. Watch them and you will understand the role of prey and predator and how some women make themslves easy prey to opportunisitic killers and rapists

Sweetheart no crime fighting organization worth it's salt will blame a victim. You don't see Interpol saying "well look at all these foolish white people who fall for this Nigerian prince scams. We're gonna let the culprit go coz the victim was so foolish".
I assume you're a christian. Even David was punished for committing adultery with half-naked and bathing Bathsheba, cause God doesn't buy that it's the victims fault bullshit. Jesus himself said "if a man looks at woman lustfully he commiteth adultery with her in his heart" He did not say "if a woman is slutty and a man looks at her lustfully". Now I am not trying to excuse women and their dress. The 10th commandment says "DO NOT COVET YOUR NEIGHBOURS PROPERTY" it's does not say "well you can covet your neighbours car especially as your neighbour leaves such a flashy car outside looking so new and beautiful" following your logic "MAYBE I CAN ALSO STEAL MY NEIGHBOURS CAR, YOU KNOW COZ HE LEFT IT OUTSIDE INSTEAD OF HIS GARAGE, AND LOOK! HE DROPPED HIS KEY ON THE FLOOR. WELL ITS ALL HIS FAULT AND I'M. SURE YOU GOD WILL FORGIVE ME.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:

" Why do you think that during wars, normal men who earlier were women respecters become rapists. Opportunity to exploit weakeness returns man to his base barbaric nature. It happens world over".

Should we now respect this barbaric nature and give it room to flourish?
Do you remember Clifford Orji the human eater. Following your logic, we should all lock ourselves in our houses and never go out so that Clifford Orji does not give in to his barbaric nature. And if he catches one person and starts to saw his or her flesh off. Then victim blaming. Its all their fault and they should have worn metal suite or stayed indoors.

What about our politicians?? Its is also our fault that we leave them in charge of such large amounts of money. Man will give into his barbaric nature and rob his fellow man. why bother having EFCC or ICPC or NAFDAC. We put ourselves in a position to be robbed. We must deal with the consequences!
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

Sweetheart no crime fighting organization worth it's salt will blame a victim. You don't see Interpol saying "well look at all these foolish white people who fall for this Nigerian prince scams. We're gonna let the culprit go coz the victim was so foolish".
I assume you're a christian. Even David was punished for committing adultery with half-naked and bathing Bathsheba, cause God doesn't buy that it's the victims fault bullshit. Jesus himself said "if a man looks at woman lustfully he commiteth adultery with her in his heart" He did not say "if a woman is slutty and a man looks at her lustfully". Now I am not trying to excuse women and their dress. The 10th commandment says "DO NOT COVET YOUR NEIGHBOURS PROPERTY" it's does not say "well you can covet your neighbours car especially as your neighbour leaves such a flashy car outside looking so new and beautiful" following your logic "MAYBE I CAN ALSO STEAL MY NEIGHBOURS CAR, YOU KNOW COZ HE LEFT IT OUTSIDE INSTEAD OF HIS GARAGE, AND LOOK! HE DROPPED HIS KEY ON THE FLOOR. WELL ITS ALL HIS FAULT AND I'M. SURE YOU GOD WILL FORGIVE ME.

well in truth its your neighbours fault you stole the car. Babe if all was ok on earth, everyone kept the rule, why did jesus come and why is he creating heaven. The truth about the earth is that people cannot conform to right and wrong. Thus its impossible to trust that any body will behave rationally. Thus the predator and prey analogy. You could either be a predator or a prey. Thus with such choices in mind, as a woman where u are most likeley a prey. Would you make urself an easy prey or a difficult prey. Wise and tasty preys are very difficult to catch. My point is that its everybody's duty to not be an easy prey. Many crimes are opportunistic. Eg a bus molester who touches women in buses. He doesn't plan to do that, nor did he target anybody in particular. But then an again he would molest a female passenger for reasons best known to him eg skimpy skirt , she fell alseep or was drunk etc. Thus if u could agree with me that everybody has dat duty unto himself to not fall easy prey, and we can't model everybody's behaviour to standards. Should we not blame your neighbour who dropped his key carelessly before u stole them? Should we go the bank and carry the money we withdrew on our heads to the view of eveerybody? Should a woman be in a compromising position with a man she doesn't trust his intentions, should a woman dress provaocatively in a rough enviornment and appear vulnerable for sex predators.

Babe we must always have a diversity of good, bad and ugly. It won't ever change . But its should be a victim's duty not to fall easy prey. Else we will blame them. And call them johnny just come.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:

Even the UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS. COUNCIL prosecutes perpetrators of war crimes. The men are not let to go scot free.

Sure man is higher animal. But we are not allowed to f**k our mother's like goats do. Or shit where we eat like cows do. Or eat our children like lions do. If we did there would be penalties.

Thats why we are HIGHER animals.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2016
As I said yorubbers and rape are like 5&6
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
well in truth its your neighbours fault you stole the car. Babe if all was ok on earth, everyone kept the rule, why did jesus come and why is he creating heaven. The truth about the earth is that people cannot conform to right and wrong. Thus its impossible to trust that any body will behave rationally. Thus the predator and prey analogy. You could either be a predator or a prey. Thus with such choices in mind, as a woman where u are most likeley a prey. Would you make urself an easy prey or a difficult prey. Wise and tasty preys are very difficult to catch. My point is that its everybody's duty to not be an easy prey. Many crimes are opportunistic. Eg a bus molester who touches women in buses. He doesn't plan to do that, nor did he target anybody in particular. But then an again he would molest a female passenger for reasons best known to him eg skimpy skirt , she fell alseep or was drunk etc. Thus if u could agree with me that everybody has dat duty unto himself to not fall easy prey, and we can't model everybody's behaviour to standards. Should we not blame your neighbour who dropped his key carelessly before u stole them? Should we go the bank and carry the money we withdrew on our heads to the view of eveerybody? Should a woman be in a compromising position with a man she doesn't trust his intentions, should a woman dress provaocatively in a rough enviornment and appear vulnerable for sex predators.

Babe we must always have a diversity of good, bad and ugly. It won't ever change . But its should be a victim's duty not to fall easy prey. Else we will blame them. And call them johnny just come.

My friend. I like the way you talk. I'm really enjoying this conversation. Sincerely.

Now, I understand that we are in the same place at the beginning but diverge close to the end. We both agree that there is evil in this world and people can do unspeakable things. But it's where to go from there that we quarrel.

The world is not a perfect place, but we can make it better. One of the ways is to stop making excuses for the perpetrators.

e.g Computer village. You see all those guys caught and burnt or all those women stripped and shamed. The chances are the owners of the phone left it hanging out their pocket or was charging it in a public place. But how is it that when they're throwing tire around the thief and pouring fuel on the thief no one comes to say "PLS IT'S NOT HIS FAULT, IS THAT OTHER PERSON'S FAULT LET US RELEASE HIM".

Because the mob understands that it is not valid excuse. If he said he was hungry that would be better. (I DON'T SUPPORT JUNGLE JUSTICE).

A world where we let people get away with crimes because of victim blaming is a world on the brink of chaos.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by megastarlv(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2016
End time...!
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

My friend. I like the way you talk. I'm really enjoying this conversation. Sincerely.

Now, I understand that we are in the same place at the beginning but diverge close to the end. We both agree that there is evil in this world and people can do unspeakable things. But it's where to go from there that we quarrel.

The world is not a perfect place, but we can make it better. One of the ways is to stop making excuses for the perpetrators.

e.g Computer village. You see all those guys caught and burnt or all those women stripped and shamed. The chances are the owners of the phone left it hanging out their pocket or was charging it in a public place. But how is it that when they're throwing tire around the thief and pouring fuel on the thief no one comes to say "PLS IT'S NOT HIS FAULT, IS THAT OTHER PERSON'S FAULT LET US RELEASE HIM".

Because the mob understands that it is not valid excuse. If he said he was hungry that would be better. (I DON'T SUPPORT JUNGLE JUSTICE).

A world where we let people get away with crimes because of victim blaming is a world on the brink of chaos.

my dear, perpetrators must face justice, but then we must look at the victim's scenarios, if the victim is beyond reproach and thus blameless, how do we stop the same thing from befalling same victim again. We cantt llok at crimes in isolation from the victims themselves. Eg in an accident caused by over speeding. Its the driver that over sped and killed his passengers. But it would still let us wonder why the victims never warned this driver earlier about his speed. this would look like victim blaming but its the only way to prevent an occurence. If the passengers caution over-speeding drivers , you must agree with me that will reduce accidents. Thus same logic applies. We can't leave out the victim totally from any blame else how do we mitigate the occurence of same to either the same victim or others. Do you know dat even in paedophilic rape, we have had cases of children being co - particippants and not necessarily raped, yet the law calls it a crime because the general consensus is that tha adult should know better, this looks at a situation by its merit. Absolving the victim irrespective of circumstance has created a bias in delivery of justice on accusations. Eg that young man who was wrongly accused of rape and many more
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

Even the UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS. COUNCIL prosecutes perpetrators of war crimes. The men are not let to go scot free.

Sure man is higher animal. But we are not allowed to f**k our mother's like goats do. Or shit where we eat like cows do. Or eat our children like lions do. If we did there would be penalties.

Thats why we are HIGHER animals.
we are not allowed to, yet we have reported cases of people doing these. This still points to my earlier assertions that we can't model human behaviour by a set of laws. Humans will always do wat the wanna do and never in conformity with any norm. Thus as a living person whose role is more about self presevation. Would you rather live without guarding urself in expectation of other people confroming and respecting ur rights? Or would you live safely knowing that people are unpredictable and thus could consume u as prey
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

" Why do you think that during wars, normal men who earlier were women respecters become rapists. Opportunity to exploit weakeness returns man to his base barbaric nature. It happens world over".

Should we now respect this barbaric nature and give it room to flourish?
Do you remember Clifford Orji the human eater. Following your logic, we should all lock ourselves in our houses and never go out so that Clifford Orji does not give in to his barbaric nature. And if he catches one person and starts to saw his or her flesh off. Then victim blaming. Its all their fault and they should have worn metal suite or stayed indoors.

What about our politicians?? Its is also our fault that we leave them in charge of such large amounts of money. Man will give into his barbaric nature and rob his fellow man. why bother having EFCC or ICPC or NAFDAC. We put ourselves in a position to be robbed. We must deal with the consequences!
perpertartors must face justice dear, but victims can't be completely absolved. Read some serial killer stories who preyed on women. They killed a lot of prostitutes and club women. Yyou know why ? Those peeps are more trusting of strangers due to their jobs unlike normal women. Normal women would think twice about joing a strange man in his car late at night , but not same for pros. Thus u see the victim faults of over trusting ? If you don't point that flaw out, how do we stop other prostitutes tomorow from falling victim of future serial killers
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
my dear, perpetrators must face justice, but then we must look at the victim's scenarios, if the victim is beyond reproach and thus blameless, how do we stop the same thing from befalling same victim again. We cantt llok at crimes in isolation from the victims themselves. Eg in an accident caused by over speeding. Its the driver that over sped and killed his passengers. But it would still let us wonder why the victims never warned this driver earlier about his speed. this would look like victim blaming but its the only way to prevent an occurence. If the passengers caution over-speeding drivers , you must agree with me that will reduce accidents. Thus same logic applies. We can't leave out the victim totally from any blame else how do we mitigate the occurence of same to either the same victim or others. Do you know dat even in paedophilic rape, we have had cases of children being co - particippants and not necessarily raped, yet the law calls it a crime because the general consensus is that tha adult should know better, this looks at a situation by its merit. Absolving the victim irrespective of circumstance has created a bias in delivery of justice on accusations. Eg that young man who was wrongly accused of rape and many more

There is a common phrase my mother always use to tell me when I make some mistake while doing my chores. She will say angrily "DO YOU MEAN YOU CANNOT USE YOUR NUMBER SIX TO KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG".
She was simply teaching me what oyibo people call Responsibility.

The driver does not need prodding from his passengers from his passengers to know that going over the speed limit is wrong. Whether it leads to accident or not. There are social rules that guide social etiquette. Simple.
1)If you're driving do not go over the designated speed limit.
2)If you're walking do not take someone's property as yours.
3)Do not penetrate a woman sexually without her consent.

If you fall foul of any of the above then you're a disgusting person and the reason the world is in decay.
I have returned money, I have returned phones. I have helped boys who unwittingly fell into trap of cultist. I do not seek any reward.
I only ask that if everybody would contribute cups of water, it would become a deep well. If people could stop rationalizing and just do good, the world would be better.

WHAT YOU'RE SAYING is that while we are pouring our cup of water into the well. some other people will come with bucket and start fetching into their Geepee tank. And then spit in our face and say that if we didn't want them to fetch out of it, We should have not only covered the well but uprooted it and hidden it in a bank safe. And that as far as the well is there we have given them license to fetch.
Note:- The well is metaphorical.

There is a reason why paedophilia is wrong. The child is not matured mentally and physically enough to give consent and to understand the repercussions of that consent. The adult should be the RESPONSIBLE one. Even grown women don't give consent to sex freely talk more of a child.

Do you not think it's disgusting?
Even I, a woman in her 20's would not have sex with a 16 a boy.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:

" how do we stop the same thing from befalling same victim again."

The point of the law is not to stop it from happening to the victims but to stop the perpetrators from doing it again.

It's CAUSE and EFFECT.

I remember my English teacher in secondary school, he is from eastern Nigeria, said when he was younger they used to sleep with the doors open or sometimes on the field in front of their houses. Now almost everyone has fences.

There are Islamic countries where if you're got stealing your hand is chopped off. And if you rape a woman you're whipped heavily in a public square. This countries have lesser instances of this incidents happening. They are not allowed to give excuses.

I can drive around with my flashy car and park it in front of my house. It isn't going to be stolen. But things change when you decide that you want to steal it.

So what do we do as a society, Is it to weld my car to floor or lock it on a bank? No! Society is to tell you that it is WRONG to take someone's property annd like Jesus said, You should "flee all appearances of temptation".
Not longer around and find out how to blame the victim.
If you that for me and my thing. And I do that for you and your thing. Wouldn't it be better?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

There is a common phrase my mother always use to tell me when I make some mistake while doing my chores. She will say angrily "DO YOU MEAN YOU CANNOT USE YOUR NUMBER SIX TO KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG".
She was simply teaching me what oyibo people call Responsibility.

The driver does not need prodding from his passengers from his passengers to know that going over the speed limit is wrong. Whether it leads to accident or not. There are social rules that guide social etiquette. Simple.
1)If you're driving do not go over the designated speed limit.
2)If you're walking do not take someone's property as yours.
3)Do not penetrate a woman sexually without her consent.

If you fall foul of any of the above then you're a disgusting person and the reason the world is in decay.
I have returned money, I have returned phones. I have helped boys who unwittingly fell into trap of cultist. I do not seek any reward.
I only ask that if everybody would contribute cups of water, it would become a deep well. If people could stop rationalizing and just do good, the world would be better.

WHAT YOU'RE SAYING is that while we are pouring our cup of water into the well. some other people will come with bucket and start fetching into their Geepee tank. And then spit in our face and say that if we didn't want them to fetch out of it, We should have not only covered the well but uprooted it and hidden it in a bank safe. And that as far as the well is there we have given them license to fetch.
Note:- The well is metaphorical.

There is a reason why paedophilia is wrong. The child is not matured mentally and physically enough to give consent and to understand the repercussions of that consent. The adult should be the RESPONSIBLE one. Even grown women don't give consent to sex freely talk more of a child.

Do you not think it's disgusting?
Even I, a woman in her 20's would not have sex with a 16 a boy.

sweetheart you are an idealist. Its good. Its lovely. Because u are a nice person, I pray u stay away from the evil people who abound in this world. But I am a realist hon. I look at life by its merit. I look at life by not what people say is right or wrong but what they do rightly or wrongly and thus judge right and wrong by the actions and inactions of people.

Your mum says you should use your number six, are u going to say you weren't aware of that before shje said it ? Yet you didn't use it at that time for reasons best known. That's the same about people. They know what is right and wrong. But for some reasons people do bad at some times and good at some times. How do you protect urself from being a victim or prey when people do bad. You must protect urself.

Don't dress skimpily at night, don't be a night crawler , don't be so trusting of strange men etc these are things people are supposed to do to protect themselves. If a woman decides to jum into the vehicle of a strange man, and he rapes her violently, are you saying she had no blame ? She shouldn't be blamed for the unwise decision of trusting a stranger? The world is a bad place where we can't expect normal behaviour from everybody.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
we are not allowed to, yet we have reported cases of people doing these. This still points to my earlier assertions that we can't model human behaviour by a set of laws. Humans will always do wat the wanna do and never in conformity with any norm. Thus as a living person whose role is more about self presevation. Would you rather live without guarding urself in expectation of other people confroming and respecting ur rights? Or would you live safely knowing that people are unpredictable and thus could consume u as prey

"This still points to my earlier assertions that we can't model human behaviour by a set of laws."

Yes We Can! That is why we have the United Nations for countries. Constitution for the nation. And unofficial etiquette laws for inter-personal relationships.

Without the United Nations countries with nuclear capabilities would blow up each other and lesser countries.

Without the constitution any man can walk up to you Eddygourdo on the street and stab you in the neck and people will let him go if he says that you were looking at him a certain way that he did not like or he does not like the way you dress or you're in his area. You might not know all of the above but by your logic, it is your fault. When it should really be his fault for behaving like an animal.

You should not have to hide or be careful where you walk because people may attack you, or rob you or even molest you in the arsehole.

Sure these things do happen but it is not on you. You're not the cause. We need to cut off the snake at the head.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

" how do we stop the same thing from befalling same victim again."

The point of the law is not to stop it from happening to the victims but to stop the perpetrators from doing it again.

It's CAUSE and EFFECT.

I remember my English teacher in secondary school, he is from eastern Nigeria, said when he was younger they used to sleep with the doors open or sometimes on the field in front of their houses. Now almost everyone has fences.

There are Islamic countries where if you're got stealing your hand is chopped off. And if you rape a woman you're whipped heavily in a public square. This countries have lesser instances of this incidents happening. They are not allowed to give excuses.

I can drive around with my flashy car and park it in front of my house. It isn't going to be stolen. But things change when you decide that you want to steal it.

So what do we do as a society, Is it to weld my car to floor or lock it on a bank? No! Society is to tell you that it is WRONG to take someone's property annd like Jesus said, You should "flee all appearances of temptation".
Not longer around and find out how to blame the victim.
If you that for me and my thing. And I do that for you and your thing. Wouldn't it be better?
CAUSE and EFFECT is purely theoretical when applied to humans because we are dynamic. The same human who says no to something in abuja will say yes to the same thing in lagos. Despite all the areas with the rules and regulations, crime still abounds. You have to understand that there is no way people will conform. Its utopian to think that dear. Impossicant. You are an idealist and I get you. But life isn't ideal dear. You need to understand that. Thus no matter of law can cause humans to conform to any fixed behaviour of good or bad
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
perpertartors must face justice dear, but victims can't be completely absolved. Read some serial killer stories who preyed on women. They killed a lot of prostitutes and club women. Yyou know why ? Those peeps are more trusting of strangers due to their jobs unlike normal women. Normal women would think twice about joing a strange man in his car late at night , but not same for pros. Thus u see the victim faults of over trusting ? If you don't point that flaw out, how do we stop other prostitutes tomorow from falling victim of future serial killers

So your point is..
"SNAKES BITE PEOPLE BUT LET US LOCK UP PEOPLE IN CAGES SO THAT SNAKE DON'T BITE THEM"
Does that stop the snake. No!

"SNAKES JUST GOES OFF TO BITE ANOTHER ANIMAL"
Nice solution. clap for yourself.

The problem is not with the victims. The problem is with the perpetrators.

-Maybe he doesn't see prostitutes. or strippers to kill. He switches to killing school teachers(poses as a parent to catch them).
-Maybe he doesn't see school teachers to kill he starts killing nurses(poses as a patient).
-Maybe he doesn't see nurses to kill, he starts killing women who pass by a certain street at a certain time.

These are psychopaths who think they're all powerful and prey on the weak, do not respect Consent or personal space and know that people like you Eddygourdo will defend them by blaming the victim.

Look at this case above we're talking about. Maybe he stopped seeing women pass with their "short skirt" in the "night". Now he has taken to breaking into homes to rape women and now has also killed one.

Like a spoilt child who the parents refused to scold by making excuses for them he has finally murdered somebody.
Stop making excuses. The victim is not to blame.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

"This still points to my earlier assertions that we can't model human behaviour by a set of laws."

Yes We Can! That is why we have the United Nations for countries. Constitution for the nation. And unofficial etiquette laws for inter-personal relationships.

Without the United Nations countries with nuclear capabilities would blow up each other and lesser countries.

Without the constitution any man can walk up to you Eddygourdo on the street and stab you in the neck and people will let him go if he says that you were looking at him a certain way that he did not like or he does not like the way you dress or you're in his area. You might not know all of the above but by your logic, it is your fault. When it should really be his fault for behaving like an animal.

You should not have to hide or be careful where you walk because people may attack you, or rob you or even molest you in the arsehole.

Sure these things do happen but it is not on you. You're not the cause. We need to cut off the snake at the head.
and despite the united nations and the nuclear treaty ? How come we are closer to a nuclear war today than we ever were in history. On this forum many rapists have been caught, jailed even and others killed. How come we still see more cases and more in future. How come it hasn't been solved yet
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

So your point is..
"SNAKES BITE PEOPLE BUT LET US LOCK UP PEOPLE IN CAGES SO THAT SNAKE DON'T BITE THEM"
Does that stop the snake. No!

"SNAKES JUST GOES OFF TO BITE ANOTHER ANIMAL"
Nice solution. clap for yourself.
ok so urs is that, let's kill the particular snake in question, and hang his deadbody in the bush as a wraning to other snakes, also we should throw flyers and do seminars for all snakes in the bush, and then tell eveyone to go to the bush at night without light or slippers. They can even see a snake and walk all over it since we have told them not to bite ? Is that ur solution ?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
sweetheart you are an idealist. Its good. Its lovely. Because u are a nice person, I pray u stay away from the evil people who abound in this world. But I am a realist hon. I look at life by its merit. I look at life by not what people say is right or wrong but what they do rightly or wrongly and thus judge right and wrong by the actions and inactions of people.

Your mum says you should use your number six, are u going to say you weren't aware of that before shje said it ? Yet you didn't use it at that time for reasons best known. That's the same about people. They know what is right and wrong. But for some reasons people do bad at some times and good at some times. How do you protect urself from being a victim or prey when people do bad. You must protect urself.

Don't dress skimpily at night, don't be a night crawler , don't be so trusting of strange men etc these are things people are supposed to do to protect themselves. If a woman decides to jum into the vehicle of a strange man, and he rapes her violently, are you saying she had no blame ? She shouldn't be blamed for the unwise decision of trusting a stranger? The world is a bad place where we can't expect normal behaviour from everybody.

Nope I'm Realist and a Futurist. An I live in a world I don't want to see go to shit because people prefer to act like babies who pass on responsibility of their actions to others.

I ask you, why do we have EFCC, ICPC, NAFDAC??
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ok so urs is that, let's kill the particular snake in question, and hang his deadbody in the bush as a wraning to other snakes, also we should throw flyers and do seminars for all snakes in the bush, and then tell eveyone to go to the bush at night without light or slippers. They can even see a snake and walk all over it since we have told them not to bite ? Is that ur solution ?

Well. It seems that solution sounds horrible. To you. I guess it's better we lock all humans in a cage a. And I mean ALL humans. So no going to school or work or whatever. Just live in this concrete cage. If you come out and a snake bites you. Its all your fault.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
and despite the united nations and the nuclear treaty ? How come we are closer to a nuclear war today than we ever were in history. On this forum many rapists have been caught, jailed even and others killed. How come we still see more cases and more in future. How come it hasn't been solved yet

So you think the situation would not have been much more worse without these laws binding the system? We are closer to a nuclear war today because;
1)Uranium enrichment is purely a 20th century. The world couldn't have possibly being on the brink of a nuclear war in the 17th century.
2)Since it's enrichment. About more than a dozen countries are suspected to have access to nuclear heads. Most of them are not allies or friendly nations.

Sure, so we should stop catching rapists!
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
CAUSE and EFFECT is purely theoretical when applied to humans because we are dynamic. The same human who says no to something in abuja will say yes to the same thing in lagos. Despite all the areas with the rules and regulations, crime still abounds. You have to understand that there is no way people will conform. Its utopian to think that dear. Impossicant. You are an idealist and I get you. But life isn't ideal dear. You need to understand that. Thus no matter of law can cause humans to conform to any fixed behaviour of good or bad

Cause and effect here. or Causation is more we are naked and happy here till one man thinks that enough reason to force himself sexually on a girl Before then no one would care. So he is the CAUSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.