Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (90821 Views)

Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) / Perturbing Photos Of The Raped And Murdered Young Mother In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

Cause and effect here. or Causation is more we are naked and happy here till one man thinks that enough reason to force himself sexually on a girl Before then no one would care. So he is the CAUSE.
listen to ur arguement. We are naked and happy. I hope when u wanna stool, you do that in public. I doubt that because its offensive to others. Why don't u consider what ur unclothedness might do to others. All that matters by ur arguement is you are naked and happy. Smh
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

So you think the situation would not have been much more worse without these laws binding the system? We are closer to a nuclear war today because;
1)Uranium enrichment is purely a 20th century. The world couldn't have possibly being on the brink of a nuclear war in the 17th century.
2)Since it's enrichment. About more than a dozen countries are suspected to have access to nuclear heads. Most of them are not allies or friendly nations.

Sure, so we should stop catching rapists!

the fact that the laws have reduced the vices and haven't yet eliminated them despite the world's focus on the perpertrators, it apppears imperative that we must face the victims too to ensure a complete elimination.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
nkakp:

na him family member na... Young girls in my area are scared at night
oh so you also live in the area near where this sad story occured? Oh so its true? Make una deploy vigilante force na
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

Well. It seems that solution sounds horrible. To you. I guess it's better we lock all humans in a cage a. And I mean ALL humans. So no going to school or work or whatever. Just live in this concrete cage. If you come out and a snake bites you. Its all your fault.
you are still getting it all wrong, the snakes and the humans must be condiered subjects of any change study. One can't be called a perpertator and others a victim. Every has a role to play. Rapists should face justice, victims should avoid occasions of vulnerabilty. Simple and short
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dammed93:
For those of you hailing Badoo and saying she should have suck him and bite him. My prayer is that every female member of your family will not host Badoo as this is not just a joking matter. God heal Ibeshe land and free us from this terrible being. AMEN
lol i like badoo, i wanna be like him.
The funniest part of it all that got me cracking my ribs was the part where the young girls that saw him at night said he always walk naked at night and greases himself with oil so that none could catch him lol.
Konjinus get power o
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by fernandoc(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
amtaken:
the Police should swing into action ASAP to arrest the demon.
Police in Nigeria only swings at the mention of money.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you are still getting it all wrong, the snakes and the humans must be condiered subjects of any change study. One can't be called a perpertator and others a victim. Every has a role to play. Rapists should face justice, victims should avoid occasions of vulnerabilty. Simple and short

Okay let me understand you better. Like how all the people who are presently being killed at war in Iraq and Syria, it's their fault that there are some men who use religions as a cover it kill, behead and bomb people.

Maybe if they the victims just left vicinity, those men would suddenly become born again and stop killing people. Till then, it's their fault they're killed.

I understand.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
the fact that the laws have reduced the vices and haven't yet eliminated them despite the world's focus on the perpertrators, it apppears imperative that we must face the victims too to ensure a complete elimination.

There would be not victims without perpetrators.

Its like saying Badoo likes to rape women, he even goes as far as breaking into houses to rape women. Lets kill all the women!!!

Who knows maybe he also likes to rape men!
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

Okay let me understand you better. Like how all the people who are presently being killed at war in Iraq and Syria, it's their fault that there are some men who use religions as a cover it kill, behead and bomb people.

Maybe if they the victims just left vicinity, those men would suddenly become born again and stop killing people. Till then, it's their fault they're killed.

I understand.
if they left the vicinity, they won't fall victim to the hands of the fighters. They will be alive. So its not unwise to leave. Mariesucre you are an idealist. And I am not. We will never agree it appears
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

There would be not victims without perpetrators.

Its like saying Badoo likes to rape women, he even goes as far as breaking into houses to rape women. Lets kill all the women!!!

Who knows maybe he also likes to rape men!
the badoo case is differnt. Its a violent crime. This is why I said cases should be judged on their merit. And stop with the man rape, asshole refernce its disturbing. Thanks
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
listen to ur arguement. We are naked and happy. I hope when u wanna stool, you do that in public. I doubt that because its offensive to others. Why don't u consider what ur unclothedness might do to others. All that matters by ur arguement is you are naked and happy. Smh

Wow. That is a long leap you took. So every time you see the naked body of your girlfriend you think of excreta. When you're having sex, does it make you feel like you're pissng inside her?

The comparison is not the same. At all!

My point in using that example, is show causation. Here another example.

All Africans are on their own and happy, then next thing you know European sheep's land on our shores and start taking our country people as slaves, raping women and stealing our resources.

How exactly is this our fault?
Are they right to do that?
So you support what they did?

Now change that to rape. Because technically Europe raped Africa.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
the badoo case is differnt. Its a violent crime. This is why I said cases should be judged on their merit. And stop with the man rape, asshole refernce its disturbing. Thanks

I am happy it makes you feel uncomfortable . Just imagine how actual an rape victims feel. And then multiply it by 20x when they see you trying to make excuses here for rape.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

Wow. That is a long leap you took. So every time you see the naked body of your girlfriend you think of excreta. When you're having sex, does it make you feel like you're pissng inside her?

The comparison is not the same. At all!

My point in using that example, is show causation. Here another example.

All Africans are on their own and happy, then next thing you know European sheep's land on our shores and start taking our country people as slaves, raping women and stealing our resources.

How exactly is this our fault?
Are they right to do that?
So you support what they did?

Now change that to rape. Because technically Europe raped Africa.
actually if you look at that objectively, the slave trade wasn't a big deal. We deserved it because we refused to grow. Marie perpetrators will always exist. Its a constant. It can never change no matter the laws and policing. Get this fact and we will have a solid ground to discuss. Nature itself is a dog eat dog world. Same applies to human kind. How do you prevent urself as an individu from falling a victim to these evils
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
if they left the vicinity, they won't fall victim to the hands of the fighters. They will be alive. So its not unwise to leave. Mariesucre you are an idealist. And I am not. We will never agree it appears

Leave to where? To whom? Do you think the world is one big backyard where if it gets tough you just go to your neighbours house to sleep. Its clear you are not the realist you say you are.

So lets assume they are able to leave, through all the bombing and even the road mines and the air raids and the chasing soldiers on the way out.

And then those evil Iraqi and Syrian fighters see just like Badoo saw that there is nobody else to kill. No women to rape. No houses to loot. What is stopping them from going to next country. And then the citizens of that one leave too. And then the next country. And then the next country after that.

At what time does the world say "NO! you do not have monopoly over violence and rape and what you're doing is wrong, we will not continue to be victims and you have to be stopped for peace to reign"

Is it after they now like a child fat and pampered by doting and irresponsible parents, fat on victim-blaming finally come to your doorsteps.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

I am happy it makes you feel uncomfortable . Just imagine how actual an rape victims feel. And then multiply it by 20x when they see you trying to make excuses here for rape.

as a man, who isn't comfortable with gay things. Do you know wat I do to prevent an occurence? I watch myself and ensure that men around me are normal. And I have never ever seen a gay nor had an encounter. Because I find them distateful and I model my lifestyle to ensure I am never in contact with them. I can't model what gays will do, who they will love, or waste time criticising their sexual choices. Its easier for me to model my own behaviour to ensure they never bother me.

I won't accept a general norm that hasn't worked. Villification of victims in all situations, this is the same as the female abuse thing. Very theoertical yet we are surprised its not working.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by kelvin4sure(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
What is world turning to? God help us.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

Leave to where? To whom? Do you think the world is one big backyard where if it gets tough you just go to your neighbours house to sleep. Its clear you are not the realist you say you are.

So lets assume they are able to leave, through all the bombing and even the road mines and the air raids and the chasing soldiers on the way out.

And then those evil Iraqi and Syrian fighters see just like Badoo saw that there is nobody else to kill. No women to rape. No houses to loot. What is stopping them from going to next country. And then the citizens of that one leave too. And then the next country. And then the next country after that.

At what time does the world say "NO! you do not have monopoly over violence and rape and what you're doing is wrong, we will not continue to be victims and you have to be stopped for peace to reign"

Is it after they now like a child fat and pampered by doting and irresponsible parents, fat on victim-blaming finally come to your doorsteps.
don't be dramatic , the world already says NO. Yet evil abounds. So what next should be done to prevent future evils? There is no country that doesn't criminalize rape, yet it abounds. So what can be done in this case? Since me advicing victims to avoid the occurence of vulnerablity is victim blaming to you. And yes dear. I am an objective realist
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
as a man, who isn't comfortable with gay things. Do you know wat I do to prevent an occurence? I watch myself and ensure that men around me are normal. And I have never ever seen a gay nor had an encounter. Because I find them distateful and I model my lifestyle to ensure I am never in contact with them. I can't model what gays will do, who they will love, or waste time criticising their sexual choices. Its easier for me to model my own behaviour to ensure they never bother me.

I won't accept a general norm that hasn't worked. Villification of victims in all situations, this is the same as the female abuse thing. Very theoertical yet we are surprised its not working.

Looooolz. I'm sorry but what cave do you live in. No offence. Do you think all gays wear colourful skinny jeans, and tight body hug shirts and behave girly. Those are the flamboyant ones. Gays dress like any normal man.

Let me ask you a question, all those guys who were molested by their uncles when they we're younger, do you think their uncles acted "gay"?
How would they have acted to prevent it?

Let me tell what you don't know about victim blaming. Its the reason why a lot of men and women don't come forward about their rape experience. Its make them feel ashamed. Meanwhile the perpetrator walks scot-free in the knowledge that they we're justified in their assault.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
don't be dramatic , the world already says NO. Yet evil abounds. So what next should be done to prevent future evils? There is no country that doesn't criminalize rape, yet it abounds. So what can be done in this case? Since me advicing victims to avoid the occurence of vulnerablity is victim blaming to you. And yes dear. I am an objective realist

And I already made the point earlier that if the world didn't say NO, he world would have been much more worse. I made the point earlier. We might never be able to fully eradicate evil. But we damn well will not allow perpetrators think it's their birthright to be evil, or they can do it and get away with and then come back again and do it.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

Looooolz. I'm sorry but what cave do you live in. No offence. Do you think all gays wear colourful skinny jeans, and tight body hug shirts and behave girly. Those are the flamboyant ones. Gays dress like any normal man.

Let me ask you a question, all those guys who were molested by their uncles when they we're younger, do you think their uncles acted "gay"?
How would they have acted to prevent it?

Let me tell what you don't know about victim blaming. Its the reason why a lot of men and women font come forward about their rape experience. Its make them feel ashamed. Meanwhile the perpetrator walks scot-free in the knowledge that they we're justified in their assault.
am certain I live in the same cave you live. So don't throw shades or we done here.

You keep mixing issues. You aren't facing a particular issue with correlative arguements . Victims feeling ashamed could be because they blame their complicity in what befell them. So if such is the case, are the so blameless?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
am certain I live in the same cave you live. So don't throw shades or we done here.

You keep mixing issues. You aren't facing a particular issue with correlative arguements . Victims feeling ashamed could be because they blame their complicity in what befell them. So if such is the case, are the so blameless?

Ever heard of societal conditioning. As a woman trust me. I know. I grew up with it.

And no, I am not mixing issues I am giving you examples to help you better understand my position.

I notice you didn't address the issue of the uncle molesting the male child.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by kelvin4sure(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Where are the police? They dey sleep? smh
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

And I already made the point earlier that if the world didn't say NO, he world would have been much more worse. I made the point earlier. We might never be able to fully eradicate evil. But we damn well will not allow perpetrators think it's their birthright to be evil, or they can do it and get away with and then come back again and do it.

there is no proof to ur statement. That without the laws it would be worse. Go down history. It didn't have all the laws we had today and yet can't be said to be worse than the crimes we had. Between 1700 and 1800 and also 1800 and 1900 would u say more evils and violent deaths due to rape , wars etc more than 1900 to 2000 and beyond ? Yet we had a lot of the laws you are talking about in 1900 to 2000. The united nations treaties , nuclear treaties etc even we had a treaty after the world war and yet the cold war happened. My dear no matter waht you do eveil will always abound. Simple. Get that engrained
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:

The example about Syria I gave is just perfect. So the victim also the Syrians, keep moving or modifying themselves so as not fall victim. But they're not the problem. The Fighters are the psychopaths. You could modify all you want. If it wasn't you It will be someone else. Because the person is rotten to the core.

I don't go about raping people. I Have seen enough drunk to know that I never stole their wallet or phone to take advantage of them.

But there are people who are sick in their head. And how to cure their sickness is not to tell the victims to rub paracetol all over their body.
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

Ever heard of societal conditioning. As a woman trust me. I know. I grew up with it.

And no, I am not mixing issues I am giving you examples to help you better understand my position.

I notice you didn't address the issue of the uncle molesting the male child.
that is paedophilia, we always have a consensus on that. Its different from what we are saying, because the law doesn't hold a child complicity even if she or he gave consent to the act. Thus that arguement is moot to the subject matter
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Dammed93(f): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
lol i like badoo, i wanna be like him.
The funniest part of it all that got me cracking my ribs was the part where the young girls that saw him at night said he always walk naked at night and greases himself with oil so that none could catch him lol.
Konjinus get power o
Hmmmm, since you wish to be like him, I pray for every female member of yours to experience badoo. Then maybe you will understand how we feel in this community
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

The example about Syria I gave is just perfect. So the victim also the Syrians, keep moving or modifying themselves so as not fall victim. But they're not the problem. The Fighters are the psychopaths. You could modify all you want. If it wasn't you It will be someone else. Because the person is rotten to the core.

I don't go about raping people. I Have seen enough drunk to know that I never stole their wallet or phone to take advantage of them.

But there are people who are sick in their head. And how to cure their sickness is not to tell the victims to rub paracetol all over their body.

that you don't do it, does that mean the next man won't ? That u have the good sense to not be evil , does that absolve the next man? Do you know his story ? His thinking and perception of good and bad is dependent on his life's story. Thus do we have the same stories ? I doubt that .

How do you protect urself in a world with people who have.a differnt perception of good and bad from urs. Would u rather fall victim to them and have us blame them ? And absolve u ? Maybe u never visited lagos. Cos if u had you would know not to trust others with the same yard stick u trust uirself
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
there is no proof to ur statement. That without the laws it would be worse. Go down history. It didn't have all the laws we had today and yet can't be said to be worse than the crimes we had. Between 1700 and 1800 and also 1800 and 1900 would u say more evils and violent deaths due to rape , wars etc more than 1900 to 2000 and beyond ? Yet we had a lot of the laws you are talking about in 1900 to 2000. The united nations treaties , nuclear treaties etc even we had a treaty after the world war and yet the cold war happened. My dear no matter waht you do eveil will always abound. Simple. Get that engrained

Sweetheart there is proof.
Example 1). It is true that no country is free from corruption on this earth. But China is definitely not as corrupt as Nigeria. They have the death penalty for corrupt charges.

Example 2) DURING the ordeal in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, there was massive looting. People we're breaking into stores and carting away goods worth hundred of thousands. How come they do not do that anymore. Even though the city is rebuilt and activities have returned, shops are opening and closing at night.

Sure people still break it, but not with the same frequency as they would when the state was in chaos.

Why don't people say "well why don't you not leave store at night. once you leave we're gonna rob it"
There is law now! A law that says NO MATTER HOW JUICY THE FRUIT IS, IF ITS NOT YOURS DON'T EAT IT".
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
that you don't do it, does that mean the next man won't ? That u have the good sense to not be evil , does that absolve the next man? Do you know his story ? His thinking and perception of good and bad is dependent on his life's story. Thus do we have the same stories ? I doubt that .

How do you protect urself in a world with people who have.a differnt perception of good and bad from urs. Would u rather fall victim to them and have us blame them ? And absolve u ? Maybe u never visited lagos. Cos if u had you would know not to trust others with the same yard stick u trust uirself

The point is not about me, but about the fact that people can be good. So bad people have zero excuse. Like the one you're giving them.

I am not trusting anybody with the same yard. I am telling you that people should not be given room to behave badly like their small children who do not have control over their actions.

e.g Oh look at Eddygourdo, I like those nice flashy shirts he wears and how those skinny jeans makes his ass look. Then my close muscular friend pushes you into an uncompleted. building and busts open your asshole.

Who's fault is it. You wey dey your own? or my friend who wore condom and busted your ass?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

Sweetheart there is proof.
Example 1). It is true that no country is free from corruption on this earth. But China is definitely not as corrupt as Nigeria. They have the death penalty for corrupt charges.

Example 2) DURING the ordeal in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, there was massive looting. People we're breaking into stores and carting away goods worth hundred of thousands. How come they do not do that anymore. Even though the city is rebuilt and activities have returned, shops are opening and closing at night.

Sure people still break it, but not with the same frequency as they would when the state was in chaos.

Why don't people say "well why don't you not leave store at night. once you leave we're gonna rob it"
There is law now! A law that says NO MATTER HOW JUICY THE FRUIT IS, IF ITS NOT YOURS DON'T EAT IT".

now answer this, God forbid another kat on new orleans. But if another happened tomorow. Would there be looting or not. This is by the same decent people you just described who aren't looting the place. Law or no law. A rape is an action is not a definition of an indidividual, same as murder. The rapist could have been a good upright citizen who pays his taxes and goes to church, yet on one summer evening, BAM! He rapes a woman. This means that the person u call normal today could be abnormal tomorow. This means that the propensity to obbserve evils like rape due to abnormal behaviour cannot be modeled by any law of conformity to rules. Therefore since people are adaptive in good and bad, why can't possible victims be adaptive to being easy preys when good turns bad
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
that is paedophilia, we always have a consensus on that. Its different from what we are saying, because the law doesn't hold a child complicity even if she or he gave consent to the act. Thus that arguement is moot to the subject matter

Earlier on you did say some children were complicit in their rape, saying they liked it and agreed to it. Then I corrected that notion.

Anyways, the point of this example is in reply to when you said you try to notice the gay guys around you and keep away.

And i said how does a boy want to know his uncle is gay who wants to sexually molest him?
Re: The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by roymary: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Whizzcute:

I shouldnt be wasting my time with someone who write 10 lines without making an iota of sense.

And for the fate, pls and for the fate, lets hope the dream comes true.

Why don't we meet at the stadium in Lere? Make devil punish you if you chicken out . Pick a date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.