Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Writing For Cool Direct Cash Here In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Writing For Cool Direct Cash Here In Nigeria (564 Views)

Design Your Website For Cool Price / Learn How To Turn Your Itunes Giftcard To Direct Cash To You Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing For Cool Direct Cash Here In Nigeria by chaktty: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thank you for visiting !!!
Do you have passion for writing?
Do you have good communication skills?
Can you write typographical-free-error articles
Are you conversant with phone technology and its trend?
If you answers are YES, you can continue reading
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are invited to my marketing campaign and I'm choosing article marketing this time.the only reason is for fellow Nigerians to have the opportunity to earn extra cash.
It's about writing 350-words articles on topics that would be given to you (phone related) and receive 100 points which is equivalent to #100.
You can grow your point to 500 and withdraw your cash to your bank account or redeem your 100 points to receive CALL CREDIT of any network.
NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO READ AND WRITE UNIQUE CONTENT, ANY ATTEMPT TO COPY FROM WEB PAGES WILL NULLIFY YOU.
send your request with professional skills to chaktty@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: Writing For Cool Direct Cash Here In Nigeria by chaktty: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Applicants have started applying. Apply and get approved
Re: Writing For Cool Direct Cash Here In Nigeria by TeenWeb: 3:43am On Jun 11, 2016
I Just Sent An Application Mail....Sir?
Re: Writing For Cool Direct Cash Here In Nigeria by chaktty: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2016
@ teen web I'm sure you received instant response and you've be given topic.
Re: Writing For Cool Direct Cash Here In Nigeria by chaktty: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
keep your applications coming.. make your delivery and cash you pay.
Re: Writing For Cool Direct Cash Here In Nigeria by chaktty: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
A writer has just been rewarded
Re: Writing For Cool Direct Cash Here In Nigeria by chaktty: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
turn your daily writing to profit

(1) (Reply)

###what Is Challenging In Your Wordpress Website? Drop Questions Here. / How To Earn More Than 50 Dollars In A Day. Legit / How To Be An Amazing Writer And Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.