Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? (4052 Views)

Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by forbidden5(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ladies,

I wanna know why most women will ask - Do you love me when you start attempting to kiss them or make love to them? When you actually start making love to them all you hear is I love you.

Dont women know the difference between love and sex? This paints a picture that all a woman has is her V-groove, take it from her and it is done.

Ladies please make us understand this so that the girls will stop accussing us.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by DaudaAbu(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry

ok let us kno
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by biola44: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
they are in control then, wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by yme1(f): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2009
i only say that when the guy is making my head go gaga in bed
i can even say i will marry you, i will never let you go,you are all i dream of(i nor mean them o)
it just makes the moment more enjoyable tongue grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by Secretz(f): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2009
y me:

i only say that when the guy is making my head go gaga in bed
i can even say i will marry you, i will never let you go,you are all i dream of(i nor mean them o)
it just makes the moment more enjoyable tongue grin

lmao! Isn't it the same thing that guys do to chics toooo? tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2009
lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2009
Hissssssesssssssss . . . angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by yme1(f): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2009
Secretz:

lmao! Isn't it the same thing that guys do to chics toooo? tongue
that makes it one one grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by 190: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2009
if it aint my 2 muskeeters

y_me and secretz

how una dey my loves
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by yme1(f): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
190:

if it aint my 2 muskeeters

y_me and secretz

how una dey my loves
you wan wound grin
how are you baby kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by tunery004(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
this na serious mata and am curious 2 get an answer too
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2009
Because most guys just want to go all out guns blazing and all, Women like to feel loved and cherished not used and abused undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by forbidden5(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan,

It is for girls like u this thread was posted because you pretend a lot. I bet if a man attempts to touch u, all your mind will go to is love especially if he were your kind of guy.

Post no be by force to contribute, if you are dumb about the subject just mugu on with no comments.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by forbidden5(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2009
Y me,

Thanks for your post. What you wrote at first is what we are trying to trash out here. Must women attach love to sex? Like you said- I will marry you etc can put some tension on the guy o cos true true u fit no go wan leave am.

If a guy succeeds in making love to a girl the first time and doesnt call in a day, she would be very angry and mad with the guy. The thing is - they both enjoyed it, where is he now to bear the brunt?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by forbidden5(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes,

Guys love to be loved the same way girls love to be loved. When they do thier thing, the woman begins to think of the whole thing as a relationship and gets jealous.

Some women begin to think that the thing will lead them to a nuptial nut. I get very amazed the importance women tie to sex and lovemaking. A guy can do any girl that attracts him without love for the girl. Girls find this one very hard.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by Dammyray(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
What do you expect guys too say, atlest to get the dew dew don , i must talk watin my mama no send me nahhhhhhhh
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by yme1(f): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2009
@forbidden5
that is the problem
most babes get this mentality that when a guy have sex with them it means he is in love
and that leads to them getting dumped and the next thing u hear is, he broke my heart
sex is sex
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by forbidden5(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2009
Y Me,

Thanks for that reply, girls will say anything about sex has to be in a relationship. If you jump the talking it out then comes the assumption. As you have said, it is the problem with girls and thats the question here. How many women will know sex is sex?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by Secretz(f): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2009
forbidden5:

Y Me,

Thanks for that reply, girls will say anything about sex has to be in a relationship. If you jump the talking it out then comes the assumption. As you have said, it is the problem with girls and thats the question here. How many women will know sex is sex?

When they are point blank-ly told. tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by TOPE20001(f): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2009
Who ask that undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by bluespice(f): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
why do ladies ask "do you love me" when you start to smoosh them?
maybe cos u trying to smoosh instead of smooch
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by nabyforce: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
dat tin tire me oh
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by Krayola2(m): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2009
@topic. cause they know u won't be thinking straight when u have a rock hard - - - - . They'll hear exactly what they want
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is so true

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? / How A Female Nairalander Scam Me / Couple Celebrate Islam In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.