Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Italy Visa - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa (83321 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Italian Visa Delay In Vfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Visa by fredamare: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Is your application over 15 days, and have they replied you?
pufframmy:
anyone apply recently it over 15 days no response
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 5:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Yes oo but i got message yesterday it has be dispatch to VFS i should get it today via UPS
fredamare:
Is your application over 15 days, and have they replied you?
Re: Italy Visa by damkanlinsin(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Good evening house, please I’m new to this. I want to apply for italy visa for a visit of two weeks.

My travel experience is Dubia for 3 months visa and I spent 2 months and 2 weeks , I went for a short course. In 2018

After coming back from the course I register my own company with CAC February 2019 and I got a landed property for my business, I invested in my company. The sales is not that much but during the festive season I made a lot of money and kept 400k which is my gain i invest it in treasury bill for 3 month my capital as been pump back into my business and left my bank closing balance at 40k I don’t know if I can apply for the visa now because I plan to travel for May this year.

I don’t want to use any agent and I want my application truthful I would be glad if you can help me with the required documentation and visa fee.

Please any advise would be welcome.

Thank
Re: Italy Visa by akin2310(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2020
I am 30 year old, self employed, registered my business as an enterprise 2018. Travelled to South Africa 2017, travelled to Ghana that same year. Currently i have about 30k in my account though the inflow and outflow of cash is constant and i can print about a million plus as my closing statement if i want to submit my docs. So i am planning to apply for an italian tourist visa with my fiancee. I will like to ask the house what's my chances of getting an Italian tourist visa if i put together my docs with my little travelling experience
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Update
if you're Applying for Italy visa download the new form from there website the old form is not accepted again
Re: Italy Visa by mialate: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2020
Please has anyone had difficulties with booking appointment with the Italians later? What’s the problem and solution?

pufframmy:
Update
if you're Applying for Italy visa download the new form from there website the old form is not accepted again
Re: Italy Visa by suavecool: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
mialate:
Please has anyone had difficulties with booking appointment with the Italians later? What’s the problem and solution?

They now use TLS for visa booking and application
Re: Italy Visa by Lizzer: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Are they accepting tourist visa application now?
suavecool:

They now use TLS for visa booking and application
Re: Italy Visa by Ibrahim8258: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2021
Lizzer:
Are they accepting tourist visa application now?
please....how much do i need to have in my account,if i want to apply for italy tourist visa?
Re: Italy Visa by uchman(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Italy Visa by Ibrahim8258: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2021
uchman:
Ia anyone here that just got a toursit visa from Italy embassy TLS?
Re: Italy Visa by Lizzer: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
I would like to know as well.
Ibrahim8258:

Ia anyone here that just got a toursit visa from Italy embassy TLS?
Re: Italy Visa by Priceless200(f): 3:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Why is this thread so slow. No one is going to Italy??

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Italy Visa by Ibrahim8258: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Priceless200:

t

I wonder ooooo
Re: Italy Visa by Lizzer: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maybe they are not open for short stay at the moment.
Re: Italy Visa by Lizzer: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2021
People that visited Italian embassy recently for a Short stay visa should update us please.
Thank you
Re: Italy Visa by Ibrahim8258: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Lizzer:
People that visited Italian embassy recently for a Short stay visa should update us please.
Thank you

Please update us oo
Re: Italy Visa by Lizzer: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
I heard Italy opened for short stay Visa this week. Soon we will know if they are actually giving or just collecting money from people like Spain is doing right now.
Ibrahim8258:

Please update us oo
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
no info here
Re: Italy Visa by uyijiano4u(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2022
Please any update on Italy tourist visa for short stay ���
Re: Italy Visa by hammiid(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Any Update
Re: Italy Visa by cucumbar: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nigerians no Dey apply for Italian visa? Why is this place in active?
Re: Italy Visa by xclusive4visa: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
I submitted my Italy Schengen visa on the 16 August 2022.
Application processed on the 23 August 2022
Passport ready for collection 25 August 2022.
Finally got my passport with a Visa stamped on my passport.

2 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
wow really congratulation can you pls kindly share document submited and how did you get appointment

thanks

xclusive4visa:
I submitted my Italy Schengen visa on the 16 August 2022.
Application processed on the 23 August 2022
Passport ready for collection 25 August 2022.
Finally got my passport with a Visa stamped on my passport.
Re: Italy Visa by 9jaLaw(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Priceless200:

People still dey go ohh. I applied for short stay business visa to attend a law conference in Florence, Italy. Application received on the 11 August at TLSContact in Abuja. Passport and visa collected today. I dey Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja dey type so, arriving Italy tomorrow by 10am. The conference is on Friday and Saturday, at some point I was concerned that I wouldn't get the visa and kept bombarding them with emails especially as the travel date got closer. Funny thing, I applied on same day with my boss and his wife and their passports were collected last week Friday. But then, between both of them, they racked up travel history that would make the Atlas jealous. Mine na only a handful of countries including Canada, Belgium, Germany. Anyways I thank God I won't miss the conference as my employer who is sponsoring me had already paid in excess of 1000 EUR as conference registration fee which is unlikely to be refunded if my visa application was refused. These days its very difficult to read the mind of the ECO.
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
wow kindly share document submitted bro
help others too

9jaLaw:

People still dey go ohh. I applied for short stay business visa to attend a law conference in Florence, Italy. Application received on the 11 August at TLSContact in Abuja. Passport and visa collected today. I dey Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja dey type so, arriving Italy tomorrow by 10am. The conference is on Friday and Saturday, at some point I was concerned that I wouldn't get the visa and kept bombarding them with emails especially as the travel date got closer. Funny thing, I applied on same day with my boss and his wife and their passports were collected last week Friday. But then, between both of them, they racked up travel history that would make the Atlas jealous. Mine na only a handful of countries including Canada, Belgium, Germany. Anyways I thank God I won't miss the conference as my employer who is sponsoring me had already paid in excess of 1000 EUR as conference registration fee which is unlikely to be refunded if my visa application was refused. These days its very difficult to read the mind of the ECO.
Re: Italy Visa by 9jaLaw(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
pufframmy:
wow kindly share document submitted bro
help others too

Bros, the document dey their website. Choose the one that applies to you. I travelled to attend a conference, the documentary requirements would be different from those intending to travel for tourism. The place na fashion centre sha, this people like clothes shopping die. Had to do some shopping for my family as soon as I arrived before checking in to my hotel. Omo, never have I seen so much enthusiasm for shopping from people there and so much product and outlets to choose from.
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alright thanks

yes italy is a nice country, u can check euromall that is one of their biggest mall in rome

the memories still fly in my head

9jaLaw:

Bros, the document dey their website. Choose the one that applies to you. I travelled to attend a conference, the documentary requirements would be different from those intending to travel for tourism. The place na fashion centre sha, this people like clothes shopping die. Had to do some shopping for my family as soon as I arrived before checking in to my hotel. Omo, never have I seen so much enthusiasm for shopping from people there and so much product and outlets to choose from.

Re: Italy Visa by DUPSYSPARKLE: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hello

Everyone I have been trying to schedule a date to submit my application all the dates look like it’s available but I’m unable to select any date even if I choose December it doesn’t move to the next stage. Please assist
Re: Italy Visa by Olasco001: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Keep Refreshing the appointments page for the date I’m sure appointments is available for for first timer this years if you didn’t get it now , try to keep check around 11pm till 11:30pm
Re: Italy Visa by davodyguy: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
DUPSYSPARKLE:
Hello

Everyone I have been trying to schedule a date to submit my application all the dates look like it’s available but I’m unable to select any date even if I choose December it doesn’t move to the next stage. Please assist
Hi

Any luck?

Also, how did you fill the application form online?
Re: Italy Visa by davodyguy: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
9jaLaw:

Hi. How did you fill the visa application form?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor / The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.