Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? (44202 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Gee001: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2016
ennysuccess:

I can see that u boyfriend deceives u a lot
yeah he does, thanks. I hope you're ok now
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2016
grin
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by seunny4lif(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2016
So?
How will that provide tomatoes for my wedding embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by banme1(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2016
Flavor fit no get better inch o
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2016
floragregs:
she's right! If you cheat, it doesn't mean all men cheat. Only weak men generalise cheating to suit their very weak nature.

keep fooling yaself my dear! there is no harm in self delusion! cheesy

in fact what u said is actually the reverse - only weak men with weak libido doesn't go hunting for other udalas!

which man in his right sense will keep digging one hole while there are a whole lota of other exciting, nicer and fantastic holes out there waiting to be dug! cool

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by crazygod(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2016
nanauju:
My dear, I hope u take the advise seriously and don't try to console yourself. If flavour call you tomorrow to come knack am, you'll still go tongue
Hian!!!!
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Spicycat(f): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2016
chudidonas:
Its not easy to love two baby mamas at same time and cope with handling other side girls .. Ofcourse, games will be played.
^^^ bad guygrin
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2016
Ladies sha. They have like a thousand dp pictures with writeups saved on their phone so they can upload when shít gets sour. grin

11 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by femi4: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2016
What's the meaning of extra inch
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by floragregs(f): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2016
nwaanambra1:

keep fooling yaself my dear!

you even rude join sef. Very very weak man. Come back and read this your boyish comment when you grow up! Baby nwaanambra

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by chocorex(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] ok flavour's thing is small abi. ok.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by flamingREED(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Sorry dear, with all your beauty

Beauty is nothing.

Chastity and character should be preferred before BEAUTY.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by dikeigbo2(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2016
Good advice to most ladies out there.....she is talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2016
floragregs:
you even rude join sef. Very very weak man. Come back and read this your boyish comment when you grow up! Baby nwaanambra

oh yea u r right - am rude! i forgot to say "good morning Sir madam flora!" before quoting you cheesy

modified: will be waiting for your topic "all men cheat" real soon! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by flamingREED(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
I nor just understand some women..

See this kind beautiful lady with a bright future just decide to be a baby mama!!

I know say other handsome, richer and nicer dudes go don ask her out before Flavour came into the the picture

Women, WHY? undecided

TRUTH.

They'll say, 'he's the one I truly love'.

How about the guy that truly loves you?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2016
Na wah o,in Gordon's voice,"so aunt, as you fine reach,men dey take you play games".what was she expecting? Flavor was not even bold to acknowledge they were dating to the world, na white girl dey e mind to marry tongue
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Orikinla(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2016
[size=20pt]Love is not by force.
Because a man got you pregnant does not mean he loves you.
You don't need intelligence to have sex. All you need is a vagina and a penis.[/size].

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Ahcu2(f): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2016
So, one can not talk again abi
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by capacino(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2016
Isn't that Taraji Henson's pic on the top?
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2016
She is directing d advice to Sandra okagbue, to leave her man n get another guy! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2016
[Imagine
]My dear, I hope u take the advise seriously and don't try to console yourself. If flavour call you tomorrow to come knack am, you'll st
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by texazzpete(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Former most beautiful girl in Nigeria and the mother of singer, Flavour's second daughter Anna Banner this early morning took to her Instagram page to send a powerful message to ladies on relationship, could she indirectly be talking to and about her baby daddy Flavour whom its no news that she is in heavy contest to win his heart with another former beauty queen Sandra Okagbue? Read her message below

You'd think that by now she would have learnt not to judge a man by his looks or prick length

Na wa
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by StPete: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2016
I think she just silently stated that Flavour's odolondolo is small shocked when she said something about some other men with an inch extra ;-x
Chai but women
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by hedonistic: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2016
She's apparently a bimbo. What a waste.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by fireforfire: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
I nor just understand some women..

See this kind beautiful lady with a bright future just decide to be a baby mama!!

I know say other handsome, richer and nicer dudes go don ask her out before Flavour came into the the picture

Women, WHY? undecided

U dey mind am?
If flavour were to b a poor man, would dia paths hv crossed?
Now d guy has put her in her place, she's lamenting

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by marlockj: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Former most beautiful girl in Nigeria and the mother of singer, Flavour's second daughter Anna Banner this early morning took to her Instagram page to send a powerful message to ladies on relationship, could she indirectly be talking to and about her baby daddy Flavour whom its no news that she is in heavy contest to win his heart with another former beauty queen Sandra Okagbue? Read her message below

So you knew...but still went ahead to open leg for flavour.....story...

Cuz it has backfired, your here preaching....

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by menxer: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2016
Her comment is straight forward enough: any lady that finds herself with a player is a playmate because "birds of a feather fvck bed together" and she isn't denying being one.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by chubbygal(f): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2016
What is she saying?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by czarr(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Spicycat:

^^^ bad guygrin
see boobi eh grin
Na you be that for dp?
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by MarieSucre(f): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2016
nwaanambra1:

keep fooling yaself my dear! there is no harm in self delusion! cheesy

in fact what u said is actually the reverse - only weak men with weak libido doesn't go hunting for other udalas!

which man in his right sense will keep digging one hole while there are a whole lota of other exciting, nicer and fantastic holes out there waiting to be dug! cool

Are you also saying it's only weak men who do not steal? Or it's weak men who do not kill?

Because everything you're using to make an excuse is a reflection of your moral barometer.

I shudder to think what would happen if you were a politician. I'm sure it's also weakness to serve your constituency faithfully.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by petz(f): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2016
"Flavour! Flavour! Flavour!" how many times I call u Pls go nd marry dis girl, eeeehhhmm
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by MarieSucre(f): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2016
fireforfire:

U dey mind am?
If flavour were to b a poor man, would dia paths hv crossed?
Now d guy has put her in her place, she's lamenting

No, because a poor man would know that making a woman pregnant would give him more expenses that he can't possibly afford. In addition Anna Banner doesn't look like a bread and Akara girl, her cream is definitely not Pears body cream, her clothes are not from Oshodi, and her shoes are not from your roadside cobbler. A poor man would know all these. Flavour knows all these and he is not a poor man. I hope you also do too so as not land yourself in trouble that you can't handle.

Your statement is kinda non-sequitur.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Playing Football In A Pitch (Photos) / Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) / Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.