Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,255 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria (4184 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2016
As we all know, nairaland is a forum of more than a million monikers, and about 800,000 registered members. Out of all this 800,000 there should be at least ten people who have been lame before and are now healed by the miracles of either ADEBOYE OR KUMUYI or any of these people, TB JOSHUA, OYAKHILOME etc. whose healing we see everyday on TV.

Now I am challenging anyone who have been healed of lameness to post his testimony here. Any false testimony shall attract the actual disability coming upon the false testifier by the power of nature.

So if you are one of the numerous lame people who have been healed over decades, Pls post you testimony here to confirm it.

Johnydon22, Hardmirror, etc. Pls come and tag others too. food yaf set.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by HardMirror(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:
As we all know, nairaland is a forum of more than a million monikers, and about 800,000 registered members. Out of all this 800,000 there should be at least ten people who have been lame before and are now healed by the miracles of either ADEBOYE OR KUMUYI or any of these people, TB JOSHUA, OYAKHILOME etc. whose healing we see everyday on TV.

Now I am challenging anyone who have been healed of lameness to post his testimony here. Any false testimony shall attract the actual disability coming upon the false testifier by the power of nature.

So if you are one of the numerous lame people who have been healed over decades, Pls post you testimony here to confirm it.

Johnydon22, Hardmirror, etc. Pls come and tag others too. food yaf set.
Lol

It's so funny that christians can't just see the scam and lies.

No Abrahamic religion is true. Their God does not exist. Even the blind can see there is nothing to this religion.

If there was just ONE real amputee who ever got restored, I can assure you that the whole world will here because even the christians would be surprised. For 1000 years to come such a miracle will be their ace testimony and used for adverts.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2016
I still dey wait o, MrZenographer Abeg show na. I trust you know some personally.

1 Like

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 7:22am On Jun 11, 2016
still waiting, or Eddygourdo did you get this miracle one time in your life before? I'm certain Muafrika2 did. What about kingebukasblog.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by kevoh(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2016
I'd prefer a live streaming of healing of amputees in a neutral environment with the amputees and the location unknown till the D-day. Anything short of that is liable to be manipulated. Please, no one should come here with pointless argument of the amputee having faith or not. If your limbs were cut off you would do anything if someone promised to restore them. Even something as simple as professing faith in Christian god.

8 Likes

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol

It's so funny that christians can't just see the scam and lies.

No Abrahamic religion is true. Their God does not exist. Even the blind can see there is nothing to this religion.

If there was just ONE real amputee who ever got restored, I can assure you that the whole world will here because even the christians would be surprised. For 1000 years to come such a miracle will be their ace testimony and used for adverts.

That amputee own na big thing for jehovah to do, let's just reduce it to lameness for now. Ordinary mallam can reconstruct the bone but no pastor can heal supernaturally. if anyone has experienced such healing, let them come and share their testimony now Abeg.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 7:26am On Jun 11, 2016
kevoh:
I'd prefer a live streaming of healing of amputees in a neutral environment with the amputees and the location unknown till the D-day. Anything short of that is liable to be manipulated. Please, no one should come here with pointless argument of the amputee having faith or not. If your limbs were cut off you would do anything if someone promised to restore them. Even something as simple as professing faith in Christian god.

Kumuyi will say there are spare parts in heaven. That man na crook o grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:
still waiting, or Eddygourdo did you get this miracle one time in your life before? I'm certain Muafrika2 did. What about kingebukasblog.
you see , you are a very young man, else your understanding of christainity won't be judged by the modern displays of chalartans for christs who abound in modern day churches. Read you bible wnd find out exactly what being a christian means. Then you will realise that miracles where merely works of mercy by God and not a proof of his omni -status. Christ means something. Christain means something. If you see God in miracles, then what makes you different from the gullible church goers. I could have helped enlighten you on God. But with the way you are easliy impressionable. I don't want you to start worshiping me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by kevoh(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you see , you are a very young man, else your understanding of christainity won't be judged by the modern displays of chalartans for christs who abound in modern day churches. Read you bible wnd find out exactly what being a christian means. Then you will realise that miracles where merely works of mercy by God and not a proof of his omni -status. Christ means something. Christain means something. If you see God in miracles, then what makes you different from the gullible church goers. I could have helped enlighten you on God. But with the way you are easliy impressionable. I don't want you to start worshiping me.
I don't have time for pointless arguments, I'm way pass that era now on Nairaland religion section. Let's get practical starting with an amputee miracle, I'm willing to give the Christian god a chance and throw away the other 4999 gods professed by humans, anything short of the amputee miracle then stay off my mention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by histemple: 7:34am On Jun 11, 2016
Op, that is even too much. We can extend it to---------Does anybody here knows somebody that has been permanently healed?

Religion is the best scam. As a pastor, if your prayers work, you are powerful. If it doesn't work, then the brethren wasn't faithful or has done something wrong.

If you divorced your wife, then she is a devil and Got just opened your eyes.
If you collect gate fees (Christ Embassy) your members will justify it to be a means of crowd control.

In fact, a pastor can't be wrong.

6 Likes

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2016
kevoh:

I don't have time for pointless arguments, I'm way pass that era now on Nairaland religion section. Let's get practical starting with an amputee miracle, I'm willing to give the Christian god a chance and throw away the other 4999 gods professed by humans, anything short of the amputee miracle then stay off my mention
yet you mentioned me. To ur worthless thread for the unintelligent. Continue to bask in ur ignorance then. Won't help you. You are still growing and cannot yet realise many things. Bye

1 Like

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by hushshinani(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by otemanuduno: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2016
hushshinani:
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
So Kumuyi and Adeboye and all Nigerian pastors are among abi? None of the people they healed from lameness has showed up here guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by circuit101: 7:57am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
yet you mentioned me. To ur worthless thread for the unintelligent. Continue to bask in ur ignorance then. Won't help you. You are still growing and cannot yet realise many things. Bye
Even an old man can b a fool.

Seems u have not been using your brain...

What the op wrote their is simple enough to comprehend rather than ur ad hominem technique.

1 Like

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by circuit101: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2016
hushshinani:
how does This answer d op's question?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by hushshinani(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2016
circuit101:
how does This answer d op's question?
most of them call Jesus name for fake miracles gained from babalawo (herbalist)...

simply means it only God that knows the fact...
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by hushshinani(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
So Kumuyi and Adeboye and all Nigerian pastors are among abi? None of the people they healed from lameness has showed up here guy.
most of them call Jesus name for fake miracles
gained from babalawo (herbalist)...

simply means it only God that knows the fact..
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2016
circuit101:
Even an old man can b a fool.

Seems u have not been using your brain...

What the op wrote their is simple enough to comprehend rather than ur ad hominem technique.
another one pops out. How is life in hades
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by kevoh(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Are you ok? I will pretend as if you didn't mention me first on the thread while minding my business prompting my initial reply to you. If asking for live streaming of healing of amputees is being ignorant, then I'm glad to say I love my ignorant state tongue ....

1 Like

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2016
kevoh:

Are you ok? I will pretend as if you didn't mention me first on the thread while minding my business prompting my initial reply to you. If asking for live streaming of healing of amputees is being ignorant, then I'm glad to say I love my ignorant state tongue ....
see me see wahala. Diversity of faces also must imply a diversity in sanity. Bye
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by kevoh(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:
Kumuyi will say there are spare parts in heaven. That man na crook o grin
And his sheeples will not ask him why the spare parts are not here on earth where it is needed most undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by hushshinani(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Mr God knower clap for yourself... you want to enlighten somebody on God... what do you know about God that you want to teach somebody...

You'll only say what you've been told or read about... Did God seat you down to tell you about "them"??

God ain't human so i can't use him or her.

1 Like

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by circuit101: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2016
hushshinani:
most of them call Jesus name for fake miracles gained from babalawo (herbalist)...

simply means it only God that knows the fact...
what about those god really gave the power?...y avnt they achieved the feat yet?
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by circuit101: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
another one pops out. How is life in hades
Obviously,u have nothing to say.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by theEYe21(f): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Anyone that believes a lame man can be healed by a pastor just laying hands on the leg is a big fool undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by hushshinani(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2016
circuit101:
what about those god really gave the power?...y avnt they achieved the feat yet?
who knows the ones God gave power amongst them... I ain't relying on anyone of them...
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2016
hushshinani:
Mr God knower clap for yourself... you want to enlighten somebody on God... what do you know about God that you want to teach somebody...

You'll only say what you've been told or read about... Did God seat you down to tell you about "them"??

God ain't human so i can't use him or her.
well u judge others by ur limitations. Since you believe ur ignorance , I will let you bask in it. Wisdom about God exists everywhere around you even in this ur ignorance. Since you prefer to limit ur knowlegde about God's omni status on evidences of mundane miracles. Its best ur allowed to keep up the charade. We have seen ur types before, they weren't wise then, thus you can't be wise now. You criticize what was told and read, yet all you know and don't know where heard and read. Or where u there ? Lmao

1 Like

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2016
circuit101:
Obviously,u have nothing to say.
you are getting it all wrong young man. I have nothing to say to your type. Dats what's obvious
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by circuit101: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2016
hushshinani:
who knows the ones God gave power amongst them... I ain't relying on anyone of them...
kumuyi?...adeboye?...
If u claim this Guy's power arnt real then the power doesn't exist in d first place,abi u have powers?
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by hushshinani(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2016
circuit101:
who knows the ones God gave power amongst them... I ain't relying on anyone of them... I f*cking prefer going to herbalist to fake pastors that seek power from herbalist fooling people around
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2016
hushshinani:
who knows the ones God gave power amongst them... I ain't relying on anyone of them... I f*cking prefer going to herbalist to fake pastors that seek power from herbalist fooling people around
una dey derail o. Mine is not whether the men of God are collecting power from anywhere or not. Mine is whether even those they claimed that they healed are really in existence in real life and can share their testimonies for us here.

2 Likes

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by hushshinani(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
well u judge others by ur limitations. Since you believe ur ignorance , I will let you bask in it. Wisdom about God exists everywhere around you even in this ur ignorance. Since you prefer to limit ur knowlegde about God's omni status on evidences of mundane miracles. Its best ur allowed to keep up the charade. We have seen ur types before, they weren't wise then, thus you can't be wise now. You criticize what was told and read, yet all you know and don't know where heard and read. Or where u there ? Lmao
judge not brada... God has it all...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye Etc Are Not God Sent Becos They Are Wealthy. / How Can I Become A Witch? / Advice Atheists Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.