Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

[we Need Your Feedback]...what Do You Think About A Fashion Ecommerce Site? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / [we Need Your Feedback]...what Do You Think About A Fashion Ecommerce Site? (653 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? / I Want To Start A Fashion Ecommerce Site But I Need Investors/partners / Feminine Fashion Ecommerce Store Coming Soon... Help Review Product Line Up... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[we Need Your Feedback]...what Do You Think About A Fashion Ecommerce Site? by Carsonv(m): 7:02am On Jun 11, 2016
@ Mods, I would appreciate if this could get a frontpage bump. Thanks.

Hello Friends,

My team and I are working on a project to be rolled out soon and we would like to get the HONEST Feedback of all Fashion Lovers out there? Please take a few seconds to reply us with your honest feedback. Thank you.

FOR DESIGNERS/FASHION VENDORS (Nigerian made only):

1. Have you ever sold Nigerian made fashion online? If yes, please tell us how.

2. If NO, what do you think of having a platform where you can sell your product online?

3. What is your biggest challenge doing this?

4. What is average monthly revenue?
Choose any of the following: A. N10,000 - N50,000 B. 50,001 - 100,000 C. 100,001 - 300,000 D. 300,001 - 600,000 E. 600,001 - 1,000,000 F. 1,000,001 - Infinity

5. How much are you willing to give if you can increase your sales?
A. 10 - 15% B. Depends on the number and value of sales

6. What level of customers do you believe your products are for?
A. Mass Market customers B. Mid-Level Customers C. High net-worth customers D. Very High Net-worth customers

7. What category of wears do you make? Please indicate if they are for male or female.

FOR FASHION LOVERS:

1. Have you ever bought a Nigerian made product online? If YES, tell us where and a little bit of your experience

2. If NO, can you tell us WHY?

3. What is your biggest challenge buying stuff online?

4. If this challenge was taken care of, would consider buying more online?

5. How best do you communicate your size to the seller you cannot see? Please give answers for your size of clothes, shoes, caps any other you can remember.

6. How long do you expect to wait for your custom made design to be ready?

7. Would you like an opportunity to give the seller a custom design and have it made for you?

(1) (Reply)

Five Favorite: Lipstick Shades / Stylish Monday / New Uk Polo Tshirts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.