Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:22 PM

Lets Welcome The First Tecno Phone With An Eye Scanner - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lets Welcome The First Tecno Phone With An Eye Scanner (2063 Views)

Tecno Camon I Twin: First Tecno Smartphone With Snapdragon CPU / Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow / Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Welcome The First Tecno Phone With An Eye Scanner by TechRez(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Tecno has made the Camon C9 the most robust smartphone ever created with features that will simply blow your mind. The journey from Tecno Camon C8 to the Camon C9 is the one of the most interesting evolution I have seen in the Tecno family. The reason of this is because of massive gap the upcoming Tecno Camon C9 has over its predecessor.

The Chinese OEM is all set to make the Camon C9 a little more secure, our source says the upcoming phone would be equipped with an iris scanner, which can be used to encrypt and unlock your phone with your eyes. One reason that makes iris scanning promising is it being the only internal organ easily captured by a camera. Apart from that, the rich and unique patterns of random blood vessels in iris provide higher recognition accuracy than any other biometric authentication. I’d let you know how this secrete futures works but our focus is based on the Tecno Camon C9 camera that our source say crushes other smartphone. The Camon C9 is a dedicated photographic phone and that explains why Tecno is focusing so much on the camera.

What Makes The Camon C9 Camera So Advanced?

Tecno Camon C9 is designed entirely to capture great photos with its impressive dual 13MP camera located at the front and back of the phone, it makes the Camon C9 very special.

The middle selfie camera shots accurate photos from a natural angle, the front camera also has 120-degree Panoramic Mode, which makes the Camon C9 a selfie b
http://www.techrez.com/tecno-camon-c9-features-eye-scanner-exclusive-camera-specs-emerge/

Re: Lets Welcome The First Tecno Phone With An Eye Scanner by NCP: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2016
TecNO trying to leave the substandard zone by all means.
By throwing izal, dettol and perfume into the gutter doesn't change anything.
The Dirty Gutter Will Always Remain A Gutter No Matter What.
Re: Lets Welcome The First Tecno Phone With An Eye Scanner by Olasco93: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2016
Tecno C8 users are like;
"The Holy Spirit should have told me to wait small"
Re: Lets Welcome The First Tecno Phone With An Eye Scanner by slaknoah(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Teeeeekiiinooo
Re: Lets Welcome The First Tecno Phone With An Eye Scanner by badonkadonk: 3:26am On Jun 12, 2016
Olasco93:
Tecno C8 users are like;
"The Holy Spirit should have told me to wait small"

Nasty....
Re: Lets Welcome The First Tecno Phone With An Eye Scanner by badonkadonk: 3:26am On Jun 12, 2016
NCP:
TecNO trying to leave the substandard zone by all means.

By throwing izal, dettol and perfume into the gutter doesn't change anything.

The Dirty Gutter Will Always Remain A Gutter No Matter What.

Epic...
Re: Lets Welcome The First Tecno Phone With An Eye Scanner by Tamaramientei: 3:39pm On May 30, 2017
No matter the amount of tecno phones that come out
C9 still has a special place in my heart
Re: Lets Welcome The First Tecno Phone With An Eye Scanner by TappGroupNG: 3:42pm On May 30, 2017
I agree
Tamaramientei:
No matter the amount of tecno phones that come out
C9 still has a special place in my heart

(1) (Reply)

Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics / Please Help Me: Ghost Push Malware On My Android Phone / Itel S31 For Sale, 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.