Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" (41624 Views)

Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Ozugbo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na wao!
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by ShowYourCertificate: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
I can't believe some are even serious about his eligibility. some don't even know that primary school plus few add-ons is the minimum qualification.
it's high time we started teaching our constitution in pry and sec schools.
The issue is not whether Buhari had WASC or Primary School Certificate. The issue here is that he lied to INEC that he has a WASC. That's perjury and is enough to get him disqualified. I hope I've educated you?

4 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Misterdhee1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
flyca:
Even if that result he produced was real, it still beats me how more than 30million Nigerians voted a man with F9 in Mathematics Was this the best we can produce from a nation of 170 million adults?
Nd how much did we fair under a doctorate degree holder?? I wonder if having A1 in Mathematics qualifies one person as being better than the other in terms of leadership..It is inert, not qualification based!
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by flyca: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Nd how much did we fair under a doctorate degree holder?? I wonder if having A1 in Mathematics qualifies one person as being better than the other in terms of leadership..It is inert, not qualification based!
Intelligence is a basic quality for good leader. Maybe not necessarily A1, but F9?, come on!
Pls look at the grades in that result again, if it were you child or ward, what will you do?

4 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by klimson: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
The senile man is liar.. Probably high off wet anambra weed..
Ok.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by klimson: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
The senile man is liar.. Probably high off wet anambra weed..
Ok. What your conscience tell you is what matters, not what you type for a showing.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Rapmoney(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
histemple:
How about the summarized version?
Must everything be summarized? If you happen to be a graduate, how did u manage to scale through school?

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by attackgat: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
aresa:

Silly Igbos...... grin

You still don't get do you? If Buhari never sat for WASC then he should have never been commissioned as an Officer in the first place which renders all qualifications he got as a Military officer null and void.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by newbornmacho(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ayatullah:

But it will achieve nothing against President Buhari.

Jonathan claimed to be a PhD holder but he messed up the country. When he came to power he was celebrated as Nigeria first Graduate President. But where has his professed degree led the country? Down the drain!

The craze for certificates in Nigeria has led to the turning out of an army of 'graduates' that cannot shape and move Nigeria forward. Every certificate wrongly obtained with the support of corrupt lecturers signals the severing of a nerve in Nigeria.

Definitely Buhari has a 'certification' that has made INEC to continue to approve his quest for the presidential ticket for the years he contested u

the issues at stake are the extant laws and whether buhari committed perjury and benefitted from high corruption. Very serious if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by mosaicafrique: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oga Nwokocha Wetin concern you abi you sec don tire to de sleep for your bed abi kuje prison cell don de hungry you bad bad, any ways methu and Nnamdi KANU are awaiting your arrival. Soon
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by zikter(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Skelewu:

Liar. You don't know your country's constitution.
sorry am not a liar, may be you are ignorant or need some little education on my simple comment. section 131 of the constitution says a minimum of school certificate or its equivalent. section 318(1)-interpretation define school cert as ssce, primary sch cert with certain yrs of exp in civil service, other courses attended etc. pls you can google. read and come back let's engage in constructive argument so we can learn. thanks
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Misterdhee1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
flyca:

Intelligence is a basic quality for good leader. Maybe not necessarily A1, but F9?, come on!
Pls look at the grades in that result again, if it were you child or ward, what will you do?
F9 for an exam that is been debated whether he wrote or not?? Even at that, undergoing Military Education To The Highest Level is equivalent to him holding a doctorate degree.. The basic quality of a good Leader is surely intelligence, which Education does not necessarily grants my brother!
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by flyca: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Misterdhee1:

F9 for an exam that is been debated whether he wrote or not?? Even at that, undergoing Military Education To The Highest Level is equivalent to him holding a doctorate degree.. The basic quality of a good Leader is surely intelligence, which Education does not necessarily grants my brother!
I know who you are so I will just laugh and pass. Baibai

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by OlujobaSamuel: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
The issue is not whether Buhari had WASC or Primary School Certificate. The issue here is that he lied to INEC that he has a WASC. That's perjury and is enough to get him disqualified. I hope I've educated you?
pejury is not a civil case, prosecution is done by the state and not individual.
I think you might need to show your certificate also.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Newmanluckyman(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
... Things like these always makes me to weep for Nigeria and Africa as a whole. In a develop world with a true independent judiciary, this sort of case could have been discharged with all fairness and justice served accordingly. Nigerian constitution is sacrosanct and must be upheld at all times irrespective of whose ox is goard.

3 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by bezimo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
So its true that the man has no certificate.I thought it was one of those propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by histemple: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
Must everything be summarized? If you happen to be a graduate, how did u manage to scale through school?

If you read through carefully, you will understand the unnecessary details contained therein. In journalism, reporting every single thing that happened is a sign of incompetence.

Reducing this article to 1/3 of it can still give us the whole message without straining our eyes endlessly.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Ibrothehassan: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Skelewu:

Obviously, you are ignorant of your country's constitution. For your information, the constitution stipulates that anyone spiring to the office of President of Nigeria must possess a minimum qualification of WASSCE or its equivalent.

Buhari's election is null and void as he does not possess the minimum qualification.
u're d one contradicting urslf, "minimum qualification of WASSCE or its equivalent" it says or its equivalent everyone knows pmp attended diff. Diploma courses doing his military career which can also be tendered unless u are ignorant.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
1shortblackboy:
The ordinary south south or south east man would have to fly to get what a housa - fulani man would walk to get to

Thank God is all coming to end

long live

Quote me
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Realist2: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
lol, na wao. nothing but an academic exercise. to the plaintiff, you tried, at least, you worked towards your belief irrespective of how worthless it might be, unlike those of us(e-warriors) that rants online daily with none ready to go out to protest or file a case in court.
modified
seems the economic crisis is affecting reasoning also in this nation. I can't believe some are even serious about his eligibility. some don't even know that primary school plus few add-ons is the minimum qualification.

in other words, you're saying Buhari does not have WASC CERTIFICATES, but have its equivalent ?,then let Buhari stop playing The Febian's Tactics .

3 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by OlujobaSamuel: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Realist2:

in other words, you're saying Buhari does not have WASC CERTIFICATES, but have its equivalent ?,then let Buhari stop playing The Febian's Tactics .
abeg, I have no time for una useless tantrums, if you think he is not qualified ab initio, initiate a movement to protest against him so he can step down or contact your various reps to mobilize for his impeachment.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Realist2: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
When i see the truth i know, that Buhari does not have WASC Certificate is an open truth. My concern is any rape and impunity to our constitution today, it's a record that would be referenced to tomorrow, any rape to section of the constitution today, it's an open door to other sections to be broken tomorrow, an injustice to one, is injustice to all.

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Kennydoc(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
lol, na wao. nothing but an academic exercise. to the plaintiff, you tried, at least, you worked towards your belief irrespective of how worthless it might be, unlike those of us(e-warriors) that rants online daily with none ready to go out to protest or file a case in court.
modified
seems the economic crisis is affecting reasoning also in this nation. I can't believe some are even serious about his eligibility. some don't even know that primary school plus few add-ons is the minimum qualification.

In his form submitted to INEC, he indicated that his qualification was WASC. It means he lied to INEC and to the entire nation.
Again, being that possession of WASC was and is still the premise for enrolment into the army, it then means he entered the military through fraudulent means. It therefore nullifies his entire military qualifications and achievements.
By and by, he isn't qualified to contest the presidency.

5 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Kennydoc(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
icybeth:
APC scammer. Zombie world where professor is a boy and illiterate alamagiri is the boss. What a shame

As exemplified by the Minister and Minister of State, Federal Ministry of Education.

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
godoluwa:
d mess is on ground due to d fact dat u av an incorriggible illiterate as ur president
D mess dey since
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Bigchief46(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
histemple:

If you read through carefully, you will understand the unnecessary details contained therein. In journalism, reporting every single thing that happened is a sign of incompetence.

Reducing this article to 1/3 of it can still give us the whole message without straining our eyes endlessly.
Don't wallow in your ignorance; it's an interview not an article

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by olajide8(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Lol, yet the court has found credibility in his case and has granted him hearing. But why is buhari running up and down different courts like Saraki to stall the trial all in the name of where and when the letter was served. As a man of Integrity, one would expect him to prepare his defense or just get the said result and publish it so all doubts will be casted away and avoid the whole court case like he is trying to do which is the honorable thing to do

It's time things are done right- if someone says things that are false or not true- go to court to justify or otherwise
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Surfboard(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
modified

The minimum qualification to be President isn't a primary school leaving certificate. It's a secondary school leaving certificate. Don't mislead people here, in an effort to exonerate Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by nwakibie3(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
claremont:
Let's assume he doesn't have the said certificate. A PhD holder in the last administration who sat on the same seat was depicted as an ineffectual buffoon, the same person is now being revealed as someone who stood by and let his stooges share our collective wealth ''like they were having lunch and dinner''.
We are not assuming anything; he didn't sit for waec... FACT!

5 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by OlujobaSamuel: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Surfboard:

The minimum qualification to be President isn't a primary school leaving certificate. It's a secondary school leaving certificate. Don't mislead people here, in an effort to exonerate Buhari.
I think I said plus few add-ons or you purposely removed that to make your argument tenable?
the law says ssc or its equivalent.
check the interpretation act and s308 or so, to know what its equivalent means.
you can also get a guardian article of around February 2015 on the issue. it was extensively discussed, except you are just so deep into apc/pdp issue, then you shouldn't have to limit things to what you heard from a source.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by nwakibie3(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
BetaThings:

I agree that WAEC certificate possessed by Fayose has given him the mental capacity to grasp issues
and the one with a PhD who turned out to be a hero of stealing (and also corruption) grasped how to dupe you guys

Anyway, show me your comments on Saraki's case
I hope u were given admission into the university without waec because of ur brilliance. Why can't ppl understand a common condition stipulated in the constitution?

3 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by charlesu49(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Just look at them, there is chance that your president violated the constitution he vowed to uphold even at the very onset and some are here trying to justify his act. Its like entering the university with a fake waec result, even if you're a brilliant first class student if the certificate verification exercise is done nd you're found wanting you must leave the school. Its not because you're not good, its objective, you must leave because you violated the rule, no other way to paint it. Even if you won awards for the school. Nigerians learn to be objective and stop letting sentiments mess with your thoughts.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.