Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" (41618 Views)

Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by nwakibie3(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ibrothehassan:
u're d one contradicting urslf, "minimum qualification of WASSCE or its equivalent" it says or its equivalent everyone knows pmp attended diff. Diploma courses doing his military career which can also be tendered unless u are ignorant.
U are the one contradicting yourself. Are u saying that buhari doesn't have waec certificate but equivalent?

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by histemple: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigchief46:

Don't wallow in your ignorance; it's an interview not an article

I can see that your unsuccessful father didn't teach you how to use your maggot-infested mouth without being rude.
Moreover, I can't remember quoting you and I don't understand how my polite response to someone else became a problem to your condemned moribund soul.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Is it the same N. Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe who rumoured to have paid mercenaries for English language pass and cheated while in 200 level, so why running to equity
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by ShowYourCertificate: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

pejury is not a civil case, prosecution is done by the state and not individual.
I think you might need to show your certificate also.
You're very funny. So now you've shifted the goal post. It's no longer the issue of having an equivalent to WASC but the issue of whether it's a civil case or not. Very funny indeed. Why not look at the merit of the case and not technicalities?

3 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by tuniski: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
lol, na wao. nothing but an academic exercise. to the plaintiff, you tried, at least, you worked towards your belief irrespective of how worthless it might be, unlike those of us(e-warriors) that rants online daily with none ready to go out to protest or file a case in court.
modified
seems the economic crisis is affecting reasoning also in this nation. I can't believe some are even serious about his eligibility. some don't even know that primary school plus few add-ons is the minimum qualification.
it's high time we started teaching our constitution in pry and sec schools.
Should buhari claim to have a cert and turns out not to have is beyond qualification by add on! It is a clear case of falsehood and corruption! Let just hope he has the said cert else he just qualify as the most corrupt double faced president in d world! Who knows he might come back with d cert from UK next week! A failure is a failure sha!

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by kutchs: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
themall:
Is it the same N. Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe who rumoured to have paid mercenaries for English language pass and cheated while in 200 level, so why running to equity
You can pick him on on then alleged exam malpractice later but for now deal with the issue that's Buhari's certificate.
Yes he who comes to equity must come with clean hands, doesn't it apply first to Buhari who pretends to be the only honest Nigerian when he infact is the worst? He is fighting corruption but is corruption personified. What corruption is the worst if not claiming to be who you aren't?

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Surfboard(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I think I said plus few add-ons or you purposely removed that to make your argument tenable?
the law says ssc or its equivalent.
check the interpretation act and s308 or so, to know what its equivalent means.
you can also get a guardian article of around February 2015 on the issue. it was extensively discussed, except you are just so deep into apc/pdp issue, then you shouldn't have to limit things to what you heard from a source.

You're trying to be smart by half. What is the equivalent of a senior school leaving certificate?

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by OlujobaSamuel: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
You're very funny. So now you've shifted the goal post. It's no longer the issue of having an equivalent to WASC but the issue of whether it's a civil case or not. Very funny indeed. Why not look at the merit of the case and not technicalities?
you deviated to pejury, i never mentioned that in my initial post. if you committed pejury, it's not an individual that will prosecute you but the state. in this case, it's between the individual buhari as a person and the plaintiff. abeg enjoy your ride, i don't even know how i got drag into una useless apc/pdp bullshit.
tuniski:

Should buhari claim to have a cert and turns out not to have is beyond qualification by add on! It is a clear case of falsehood and corruption! Let just hope he has the said cert else he just qualify as the most corrupt double faced president in d world! Who knows he might come back with d cert from UK next week! A failure is a failure sha!
na una sabi, at a point, no cert, in another breathe, he failed his exam. whatever rocks your boat, happy sailing.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by OlujobaSamuel: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Surfboard:

You're trying to be smart by half. What is the equivalent of a senior school leaving certificate?
my dad never wrote that constitution, so check the constitution or query those that defined ssc or its equivalent in the constitution. it's not my opinion that i'm citing but the law.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Dam5reey(m): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Enough of this self... This post no go pass nairaland...

Abeg... Will this change anything?.... He is president already
1 year don waka....

Vote a professor in 2019 that's all...
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Ayatullah(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
montezz:

Well,this is not a question of performance or certification. It is a question of integrity. If he is as qualified as u stated above,i see no reason why he shouldn't provide the necessary papers rather than running from one court to another like Saraki. What we need from him is to clear the air by showing us his certificate. Let him defend himself. He was voted in because he claimed to be holier than everyone. He should tackle this once and for all.

Just be rest assured that President Buhari is not parading a fake certificate like your fake hair. You are therefore too irrelevant to talk of integrity when at your age, you are not having hair problem, but chose to load fake hair on your head. Tell me how good air can blow on your head to make you think intelligently.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by berrystunn(m): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
attackgat:

There is a chance that Buhari has no qualifications. If this is true, then his presidency is a fraud.

Corruption

Darkness fighting darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
PhilemonObende:
Even if buhari produces moi moi leaves as certificate, we yoruba muslims will support him, shukuakukobambi and fuckDmod come and see this ipods oo. grin grin

ikunle oh,bobo yi ti ya wehrey sha,ha iya eh ti fi obo(pussy) jo ina.ha lobatan
For ur information am pro-pdp so Bleep you,we all know bubu aint got no certificate nd he an illetrate.to you demented i-yansh Igbo all yoruba voted bubu right,how come he had 45% vote in s.west. Iya eh ti fi pussy jo ina once again

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Calm down egbon, we yoruba muslims believe you talking trash. Buhari certificate is not the problem. Our fulani rulers don't need certificate to rule over us from the caliphate, the presidency is not meant for unbelievers. We muslim yorubas must support buhari by all crooked means.
yea bro,we must support bubu,we igbo's are cursed we are nothing but slaves to yoruba's nd fulani.infact we igbo's must give ip our women to be used as sex slave when the caliphate is formed.our men dead body must be used as manure by yoruba nd hausa caliphate farmers.our hero nnamdi azikwe kissed ahmadu bello ass,ekwueme kissed shagari ass,we didn't vote for ojukwu instead we vote for obasanjo,we must continue being slave to yoruba nd hausa
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by prinsam30: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
TheFreeOne:

This scholar (Soyinka) made a volte-face and supported Buhari election in 2015.

There are many of such that only speak out when it suits their selfish interests.

true talk my brother

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Surfboard(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

my dad never wrote that constitution, so check the constitution or query those that defined ssc or its equivalent in the constitution. it's not my opinion that i'm citing but the law.

Well, there's a presumption that every Nigerian has his/her SSCE which is the default qualification at secondary level, till that is rebutted with a presentation of its equivalent. Till Buhari provides this 'equivalent', your lame attempt at a defence is hogwash.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by nortcentrallord(m): 12:17am On Jun 12, 2016
fortune1968:
is anything sensible or meaningful in the post ?Of course nothing !

Lol. No hard feelings but that's the most senseless defense I 'v ever read or come across on NL.

If I was your boss, I 'll fire you.

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by chysam: 12:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Wildrage:
The world renowned looter, the numero uno among thieves, the Indian prostitute loving Abacha had more integrity in his thumb Than Buhari has in his entire lanky frame. What stops the man from simply producing his certificate so we can all forget this needless controversy

Will his certificate complete your soup ingredients?. Is it not better you sue him for not being to any school at all?
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Roadmike(m): 12:31am On Jun 12, 2016
IllegalMoney:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin

In summary Buhari no go School, n Zombies expect him to perform like Obama.
Thunder fire All Zombies n APC for giving us an illiterate and sick President called Buhari, that has brought us Economic hardship in the past one year, that has never before being experienced in the history of Nigeria.
If u Quote me negatively, Thunder fire u too.
I am just making Common Sense
[/size]

But i think this is obvious hence the demonstration of his incompetence in every sphere of the Nation. Really sad no gain as the lawyer did say.
Buhari is a fraud, hence Nigeria's description as fantastically corrupt .May God protect this Lawyer cause i know this Violent people they would go after both him and the Judge.

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by poseidon12: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2016
May God protect this man from any harm. I now believe that Buhari does not have school cert. So he was really not qualified to run for president in the first place. Buhari is really Mr. One Chance.

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by tuniski: 3:55am On Jun 12, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

you deviated to pejury, i never mentioned that in my initial post. if you committed pejury, it's not an individual that will prosecute you but the state. in this case, it's between the individual buhari as a person and the plaintiff. abeg enjoy your ride, i don't even know how i got drag into una useless apc/pdp bullshit.
na una sabi, at a point, no cert, in another breathe, he failed his exam. whatever rocks your boat, happy sailing.

Failure as the president with d economy in imminent collapse!

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Damjoy(m): 4:04am On Jun 12, 2016
Abeg how old is this talkative?

How old was he when Nigeria Got her independence?

How old was he when Baba was the Military head of State...

We should be more reasonable when trying to seek the truth...

Can you go to such military school as Baba did without having a WASC certificate?

Baba mi this is just a way of 'I also want to be popular'...

Well its a free world...

Olodo RabataRabata
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Damjoy(m): 4:05am On Jun 12, 2016
chysam:

Will his certificate complete your soup ingredients?. Is it not better you sue him for not being to any school at all?

I wonder ooo
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Brightology2(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2016
MoneyGreen:
Mr Bright.. You need to brighten up your brain.
please stop quoting me, you need to come see the level of suffering among the people even me.i repeat don't quote me again. Thanks
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by ShowYourCertificate: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

This is not a criminal case (I mean the case instituted by Nwokocha). If it were a criminal case then he would be calling for conviction of Buhari to a minimum of 6 months. We leave that aspect for the police to take (which I doubt) just like they're doing in the Saraki/Ekweremmadu forgery case. This is an electoral case. The electoral law stipulates that a candidate who post a wrong info in his form stands disqualified. So let the merit of the case against Buhari be determined in the courts and not trying to scuttle it through technicalities.

One thing you guys fail to realise is that prolonging this case will be detrimental to Buhari. As time passes, Buhari's credibility depreciates thus there will be a time when Nigerians will hate Buhari and the courts will swing in the direction of the masses and rule against Buhari.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Sixfootah(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2016
Ibrothehassan:
Is having a waec cert the only qualification for a presidential candidate? A Waec cert Is nt even mandatory, dis man should stop disgracing himself. [color=#006600][/color]
so to a mo!ron like your pathetic self, the Constitution that recommends WEAC as minimum requirement for presidency and those that drafted it are st!upid
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2016
BetaThings:

I agree that WAEC certificate possessed by Fayose has given him the mental capacity to grasp issues
and the one with a PhD who turned out to be a hero of stealing (and also corruption) grasped how to dupe you guys

Anyway, show me your comments on Saraki's case

Saraki is just another criminal in the endless procession of bandits that have ruled this country since 1960. He's not the captain of the ship called Nigeria at this point in time. I've never supported him anyway. And yes, Fayose is a buffoon.

But we are not talking about those two crooks here. The issue here is Buhari's qualification. Please remember to examine each case on its own merits, so that we don't lose focus of whatever issue is at hand. The key word is focus. That has always been a problem with our leaders, no focus, no direction.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Ibrothehassan: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2016
Sixfootah:
so to a mo!ron like your pathetic self, the Constitution that recommends WEAC as minimum requirement for presidency and those that drafted it are st!upid
yeah wassce or its equivalent,go read up d constitution u ass-swipe!
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by Ibrothehassan: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2016
nwakibie3:

U are the one contradicting yourself. Are u saying that buhari doesn't have waec certificate but equivalent?
u can't have a diploma cert without having a wassce
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" by porka: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Surfboard:

Buhari's affidavit submitted to INEC was about his original WASC with the Secretary of the Military Board.

It was not about the WASC/school leaving certificate's equivalent.

That was what solicited the response from the military. They did not find Buhari's WASC in their records. They went ahead to produce the only document that faintly relates with Buhari's WASC in his record. It turned out to be a recommendation letter from his former principal 'pledging' that Buhari would pass English, Math and three other subjects.

In the midst of all these, Buhari caused the principal of what remains of his former secondary school to 'somehow produce' a result which was widely circulated.

He went that extra-mile to prove he wrote WAEC exams in 1961 and not WASC equivalent as you are trying to shift attention.

Your 'WASC' equivalent story is therefore not tenable, brother.

Why did he not swear that he has WASC equivalent(s).

Buhari had since taken office as the president of Nigeria with all the powers of the Commander-in-chief of the armed forces.

All he needs to do at this point is ask his lawyers to present his WASC in court and let the case end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.