Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God (4300 Views)

Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. / 8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. / A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Insanity By Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2016
Here is a thread for everyone who received miracle from cancer over the years. I believe this place will not be dry. If you did, just submit your testimony here. I will be making sure it's up on the Religion platform here.

Pls only sincere people should share testimony o, so that The Sickness won't come upon you like it came on Gehazi in the Bible. Shalom!

Eddygourdo, Muafrika2, Johnydon22, geoworldedu, dazzlingd, sonoflucifer, realmindz, etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2016
Nobody? ahn an, deeperlife has been curing cancer since 1973, redeemed has been curing it since time immemorial, synagogue, Christ embassy, Faith tabernacle(winners chapel), Lord Chosen.

Pls at least one cancer patient should show face and share his or her testimony.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:
Here is a thread for everyone who received miracle from cancer over the years. I believe this place will not be dry. If you did, just submit your testimony here. I will be making sure it's up on the Religion platform here.

Pls only sincere people should share testimony o, so that The Sickness won't come upon you like it came on Gehazi in the Bible. Shalom!

Eddygourdo, Muafrika2, Johnydon22, geoworldedu, dazzlingd, sonoflucifer, realmindz, etc.

I once had a cancer called the devil. It was terrible I tell you. It blinded my eyes sdo I could not see God, and for many years I wondered around gripping for anything to hold onto in that darkness. It made me irritable, foolish and evil. Then one day, I called out on God...

"Lord, deliver me from this cancer of foolishness...!!!!!"

The response was dramatic!

He descended like fire, thunder, and rained swords on the devil....!!! The devil stamped his feet on the ground as he wreathed in pain. All demons in that realm were jumping up and down in pain. They were so heavy and stamped on the earth so hard that it felt like an earthquake. Unimaginable torment! I looked at them and my spirit mourned. I have never felt such pity. I cried out with my spirit, a cry so deep and intence that I could not utter with my mouth, and I held my stomach in pain.

Those devils lost their high places on that day. And that cancer that gripped me was killed by the raining sword and fire. And it was burried as I looked. Light came into my life, love filled my soul, and perfect peace.

The Lord Almighty is terrible, I saw it on that day.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by realmindz: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

I once had a cancer called the devil. It was terrible I tell you. It blinded my eyes sdo I could not see God, and for many years I wondered around gripping for anything to hold onto in that darkness. It made me irritable, foolish and evil. Then one day, I called out on God...

He descended like fire, thunder, and rained swords on the devil....!!! The devil stamped his feet on the ground as he wreathed in pain. All demons in that realm were jumping up and down in pain. They were so heavy and stamped on the earth so hard that it felt like an earthquake. Unimaginable torment! I looked at them and my spirit mourned. I have never felt such pity. I cried out with my spirit, a cry so deep and intence that I could not utter with my mouth, and I held my stomach in pain.

Those devils lost their high places on that day. And that cancer that gripped me was killed by the raining sword and fire. And it was burried as I looked. Light came into my life, love filled my soul, and perfect peace.

any video proof? grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

We are not joking here oga. Or do you think that I open this thread for clowns? I want to use it to glorify the name of JEHOVAH if some people come to share their testimonies so that people like Otemanuduno, Hardmirror, Johnydon22, Hahn etc could repent of their sins and get converted after hearing striking testimony of Jehovah's deeds, but you are here clowning as usual.

Pls I am still calling, at least out of about a million nairalander, we will have one who is cured by Jehovah.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2016
realmindz:

any video proof? grin

Its a good thing I had a camera...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plkuxUfSufo
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2016
Pls I'm still waiting. Anybody cured of cancer by GREAT MEN OF GOD? PLEASE SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY TO SHAME THE FATHER OF SONOFLUCIFER

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by HardMirror(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:

Get ready for stories. I know lots of people who claimed to be healed of cancer (all lies) but they keep the lies on in hope of god seeing them as having faith, or while they keep up treatments at hospitals but giving god the glory

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2016
Please! I hear testimony time every Sunday.
We all know what they sound like lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by realmindz: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2016
Most testimonies of healing in church are based on faith, those people keep going for treatments believing with faith the cure will come. Some eventually get cured, some stubborn and naive ones who refused to administer medicine dies silently.
It's all about the power of coincidence or proper treatment but all glory will be given to Yaweh and the unlucky ones will be as Yaweh had wished for he has taken as he giveth, he knows best
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
HardMirror:

Get ready for stories. I know lots of people who claimed to be healed of cancer (all lies) but they keep the lies on in hope of god seeing them as having faith, or while they keep up treatments at hospitals but giving god the glory
Me sef Don do am before, even Otem sef testified that he has done that before to keep the name of jehovah glorified

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Xtains where are you? joagbaje and Co. Pls do u personally know any? Let them come here so that the name of JEHOVAH our lord could be glorified. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Joagbaje(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
HardMirror:

I've ministered to a lady and she got cured of cancer of the cervix . But the video is not documented like others but I have a video of live cancer healed .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXM960QtnXQ

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by kevoh(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Joagbaje:

I've ministered to a lady and she got cured of cancer of the cervix . But the video is not documented like others but I have a video of live cancer healed .

You are quick to bring out videos but the moment we ask for live streaming of healing of amputees in a neutral environment provided by a non christian and outside of that your scam Christ Embassy healing school, you start your evading tactics and start quoting from Genesis to Revelation. So let me start with the links below then, I enjoin would-be readers to take their time to read the threads and judge for themselves, there are long but trust me no dull moment all through.

https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school

https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/breaking-news-joagbajes-miracle-hiv

Sadly, I can not find his fake ebola healing in Tanzania claim thread. It must have been deleted as his claim was more of a danger to Nigeria, just imagine ebola patients from other West African countries evading treatment and rushing down to Nigeria to this guy for healing, what happened in Liberia would have been child's play to what would have happened in Nigeria. Meanwhile take this man's healing claim at the risk of your life. Stick to what ever medical advice your doctor has been giving you or throw your life away at some unprovable claim and become a victim like kenya28 (Just nairaland search "Joagbaje kenya28"wink. I am also expecting his resident sidekick troll G***s to come and flood this thread with pointless memes to derail the thread.

cc HardMirror

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Joagbaje(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
kevoh:

You are quick to bring out videos

Are you afraid of the evidence ? .

but the moment we ask for live streaming of healing of amputees in a neutral environment provided by a non christian and outside of that your scam Christ Embassy healing school, you start your evading tactics and start quoting from Genesis to Revelation

Can you stop lying ? Kindly quote where you asked me for live streaming healing of amputees?

. So let me start with the links below then, I enjoin would-be readers to take their time to read the threads and judge for themselves, there are long but trust me no dull moment all through.

https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school

https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/breaking-news-joagbajes-miracle-hiv

Sadly, I can not find his fake ebola healing in Tanzania claim thread. It must have been deleted as his claim was more of a danger to Nigeria, just imagine ebola patients from other West African countries evading treatment and rushing down to Nigeria to this guy for healing, what happened in Liberia would have been child's play to what would have happened in Nigeria. Meanwhile take this man's healing claim at the risk of your life. Stick to what ever medical advice your doctor has been giving you or throw your life away at some unprovable claim and become a victim like kenya28 (Just nairaland search "Joagbaje kenya28"wink.

We are dealing with cancer. Don't Derail the thread.

I am also expecting his resident sidekick troll G***s to come and flood this thread with pointless memes to derail the thread.

cc HardMirror

Funny , you're talking about not derailing a thread . But that's ironically your intention here. cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by kevoh(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Joagbaje:

Are you afraid of the evidence ? .

kikiki,you call your doctored videos evidence. Abeg no kill me with lafff. We know how the video of the man you claimed to have healed of HIV turned out to be. gringrin

Joagbaje:

Can you stop lying ? Kindly quote where you asked me for live streaming healing of amputees?

I have never asked you but I know where the argument normally leads to when they ask Nairaland christians. You start quoting from Genesis to revelation.

Joagbaje:

We are dealing with cancer. Don't Derail the thread.

Yes we are talking of your cancer miracle claims, so bringing out your other fake miracle claims in order for gullible ones not to be misled is not out of place.

Joagbaje:

Funny , you're talking about not derailing a thread . But that's ironically your intention here. cool

Nope, my intention is to expose your miracle frauds and that of CE before gullible ones start believing those scripted videos and we find ourselves with a Kenya28 issue.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Joagbaje:

Funny stuff, in this age of film trick you are posting that rubbish? Even they can do anything nowadays in a yoruba film. Anyway I couldn't watch the video, but pls follow the topic and don't derail. I said those who have been cured of cancer gangan. Is the cancer patience blind that he can't see that himself is who I need on the thread to talk with hin mouth. Abi you are the person ni?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by kevoh(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:
Funny stuff, in this age of film trick you are posting that rubbish? Even they can do anything nowadays in a yoruba film. Anyway I couldn't watch the video, but pls follow the topic and don't derail. I said those who have been cured of cancer gangan. Is the cancer patience blind that he can't see that himself is who I need on the thread to talk with hin mouth. Abi you are the person ni?
Boss, have you read those two links I posted above. Read it, there are eye openers! Very long though but you will not be disappointed. No hiding place for miracle fraudsters on NL.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Joagbaje(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:

As a good critic you ought to Watch the video . Watch it to the end. Except you're afraid of the evidence . He was cured of cancer.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Joagbaje(m): 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
kevoh:

kikiki,you call your doctored videos evidence.

How was it doctored . It was shown on live tv . There wasn't editing .

I have never asked you but I know where the argument normally leads to when they ask Nairaland christians. You start quoting from Genesis to revelation.

Then don't generalize . Deal with specifics

Yes we are talking of your cancer miracle claims, so bringing out your other fake miracle claims in order for gullible ones not to be misled is not out of place.

It was shown on a live tv service . Not edited .

Nope, my intention is to expose your miracle frauds and that of CE before gullible ones start believing those scripted videos and we find ourselves with a Kenya28 issue.

Then open a thread for it. Because to me It seem the evidence of this video was too much for you to handle . Hence the derail .
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2017
Joagbaje:

How was it doctored . It was shown on live tv . There wasn't editing .

Then don't generalize . Deal with specifics

It was shown on a live tv service . Not edited .

Then open a thread for it. Because to me It seem the evidence of this video was too much for you to handle . Hence the derail .

We are still waiting for those you know personally who were cured of cancer. All three cases I knew died of it and I know you also know cases of cancer death(those you know by name). But which one did u know by name who got cured after praying in the churches? cheesy Urheme, u are invited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by enozy(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Nairaland is not the place for getting such evidence. Simply make it a task of exposing fake miracles by visiting these miracles churches like SCOAN, Christ mercyland deliverance ministry, Lord Chosen Charismatic church etc wait for the fake miracles to happen follow-up those you believed had received a fake miracles and then expose the pastors or prove there is nothing like miracle in Christianity I will be glad to know of your findings.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Wilgrea7(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2017
enozy:
Nairaland is not the place for getting such evidence. Simply make it a task of exposing fake miracles by visiting these miracles churches like SCOAN, Christ mercyland deliverance ministry, Lord Chosen Charismatic church etc wait for the fake miracles to happen follow-up those you believed had received a fake miracles and then expose the pastors or prove there is nothing like miracle in Christianity I will be glad to know of your findings.

cc: geoworldedu/otemanuduno
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by otemanuduno: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Wilgrea7:

cc: geoworldedu/otemanuduno

I'm shocked to see you inviting me to this shallow way of thinking put here by the OP. So shocked!

Op, I have followed up a case each in Kumuyi and Lord Chosen church. What I came out with was shocking and pathetic. The testifier gave an address of his district church location during her testimony. I went there the following week to ask whether there was such person, but I was so surprised that nobody bearing such name existed in that local church where the testifier mentioned. The same thing happened to Chinedu who went to Kumuyi 's church where the disabled were all returning home as they came, but some people who came out from the back of the stage were sharing their testimonies. After the crusade, according to Chinedu, all those testifiers returned to the back of the stage, such that nobody could reach them or probe them further.

@Enozy

Now let me pose the question to Enozy, have u seen anyone you know who got cured of diabetes thru men of god? Have you seen any who didn't get cured despite visiting the men of god? Have you seen any case of diabetes which led to death? Pls answer the question?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by Wilgrea7(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:

I'm shocked to see you inviting me to this shallow way of thinking put here by the OP. So shocked!

Op, I have followed up a case each in Kumuyi and Lord Chosen church. What I came out with was shocking and pathetic. The testifier gave an address of his district church location during her testimony. I went there the following week to ask whether there was such person, but I was so surprised that nobody bearing such name existed in that local church where the testifier mentioned. The same thing happened to Chinese who went to Kumuyi 's church where the disabled were all returning home as they came, but some people who came out from the back of the stage were sharing their testimonies. After the crusade, according to Chinedu, all those testifies returned to the back of the stage, such that nobody could reach them or probe them further.

my apologies for mentioning you in the first place... but it seems my intentions were misunderstood... I don't go to crusades.. i don't know much about faking miracles on crusade grounds.. the closest I've seen was a thread here on Christ embassy healing school... my mention was not to support the person nor oppose anyone but to hear your view on the issue ... thanks
Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by enozy(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2017
@ otemanuduno I'm not here to prove anything to you because you won't believe me or anybody else, know this, no man of God does miracle on his own there are other forces which is a mystery even to the so called Great men of God
since you have made it a point of duty to catch fake miracles then get your spy cameras,pen and paper visit synagogue church of all nation on Sunday look for people in prayer line interview them wait for the miracle after that follow them home get a medical report from a doctor to confirm their healing.
or better still get a diabetic patients take them to a test sponsor them to this miracle centers and confirm fir yourself.
God bless you as you search for the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by otemanuduno: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2017
enozy:
@ otemanuduno I'm not here to prove anything to you because you won't believe me or anybody else, know this, no man of God does miracle on his own there are other forces which is a mystery even to the so called Great men of God
since you have made it a point of duty to catch fake miracles then get your spy cameras,pen and paper visit synagogue church of all nation on Sunday look for people in prayer line interview them wait for the miracle after that follow them home get a medical report from a doctor to confirm their healing.
or better still get a diabetic patients take them to a test sponsor them to this miracle centers and confirm fir yourself.
God bless you as you search for the truth
Are the healed people living in synagogue of all nation? Are they not human beings like you and me? Haven't they returned to their homes, browse like us, shown themselves to us after their supposed healing? Don't they Google, browse and socialise like us? How come none of them is up here to testify that he or she was healed of diabetes after attending any of these churches? Even you didn't know any of them personally, doesn't that call for deep thinking? But I'm sure you know cases of diabetes, cancer, hypertension which have killed people who went to men of god for years without cure. Any of the two kinds of testimonies is welcome here.

The wife of kumuyi died of cancer, though she was with the 'man of god' all her lives. Dora Akunyili died of cancer, though she gave Yahweh a trial also, visiting some top pastors of the churches we have in Nigeria. When Ebola struck, TB JOSHUA was called upon by Ameyo Stella to help, but he didn't heed her call. She had to pay with her own life to cure the Ebola back then. I know cases of sicknesses which has killed my church members when I was still in church, but I don't know the case of any of them who were healed of any chronic sickness. Does that not call for a close scrutiny? A brother in my church always bring a blind man for healing in my church crusades for more than two years. The blind man never received cure. Now the brother who always bring the blind for cure is now with a deadly stroke, which itself hasn't been cured till date, though he still goes to church in his pitiable state. THINK!!!

So I can categorically tell you that NO ONE HAS BEEN CURED OF CANCER, DIABETES, SICKLE CELL, ETC BY THE SO-CALLED MEN OF god.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by enozy(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
@ otemanuduno You are very very correct of course no one has been healed of cancer or any disease by any Man of God. You have to spot the difference between man of God (i.e ordinary man like you and me flesh and blood walking under the auctions of the Holy Spirit) and God of men (who is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end I'm talk of the almighty God) so stop giving men the glory of God except you don't believe in God and if you doubt that God can do these miracles. Men of God that you have mentioned don't perform miracle in their name they rather say in the name of Jesus except also you don't believe in Jesu s.
John 3 : 2 - The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
Men of God or rather a believer or born again Christian can perform miracle because is a right and part of our DNA in Christ.
so therefore, there are people thousands of them who have testimonies or who have shared their testimonies but you can see them because you don't believe
Mark 9 : 23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mark 11 : 23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mark 11 : 24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Mark 16 : 16 - He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mark 16 : 17 - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Luke 8 : 50 - But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.
in conclusion the Bible is the standards or mirror for Christian's living and not Men of God if a pastor is doing that those not conform with the Bible says, you have the right not to follow. the Bible says looking up to Jesus the author and finisher of our Faith
Remove your eyes from the wealth the Men of God have acquired and create a standard for your life through the word of God
I can lead you to Christ and you will see yourself perform this miracles yourself only if you can believe
JESUS LOVE YOU. He want to show you great and mighty things. only believe

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by otemanuduno: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
enozy:
@ otemanuduno You are very very correct of course no one has been healed of cancer or any disease by any Man of God. You have to spot the difference between man of God (i.e ordinary man like you and me flesh and blood walking under the auctions of the Holy Spirit) and God of men (who is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end I'm talk of the almighty God) so stop giving men the glory of God except you don't believe in God and if you doubt that God can do these miracles. Men of God that you have mentioned don't perform miracle in their name they rather say in the name of Jesus except also you don't believe in Jesu s.
John 3 : 2 - The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
Men of God or rather a believer or born again Christian can perform miracle because is a right and part of our DNA in Christ.
so therefore, there are people thousands of them who have testimonies or who have shared their testimonies but you can see them because you don't believe
Mark 9 : 23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mark 11 : 23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mark 11 : 24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Mark 16 : 16 - He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mark 16 : 17 - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Luke 8 : 50 - But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.
in conclusion the Bible is the standards or mirror for Christian's living and not Men of God if a pastor is doing that those not conform with the Bible says, you have the right not to follow. the Bible says looking up to Jesus the author and finisher of our Faith
Remove your eyes from the wealth the Men of God have acquired and create a standard for your life through the word of God
I can lead you to Christ and you will see yourself perform this miracles yourself only if you can believe
JESUS LOVE YOU. He want to show you great and mighty things. only believe

I thought we have gone past the era of empty sermons like this What we are asking for is anyone we know or anyone who got cure, but what we see here are Matthew, Mark, luke, JOHN and Jesus. Do you mean John and Jesus and the others were cured of cancer or they died of it? Now at d bolded, you said you can lead me to christ and then I will do miracle: but I am telling u I don't go by miracle but by following natural processes to do things. I go by science and with science. Now lemme ask you who are already in christ, how many diabetic patient have you cured? Pls mention their names. That's what the OP has opened this thread for. Thanks, and may the protective side of NATURE, one of the body parts of GOD THE UNIVERSE protect you.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by enozy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
@otemanuduno so sorry your science can't give you the answer you seek. still go back to my post read it and understand it . Hold on to your science and let me Hold on to my God. I wish you all the best in your quest

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by otemanuduno: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
enozy:
@otemanuduno so sorry your science can't give you the answer you seek. still go back to my post read it and understand it . Hold on to your science and let me Hold on to my God. I wish you all the best in your quest

99% of true knowledge today comes from science. Remember, social science is science too. Which true knowledge comes from religion? None.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God by geoworldedu: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
I'm still waiting 4 d first testifier on d thread. Hallelujah sombori.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" / Most Rev. Mrs Margaret.e. Idahosa Becomes First Female Archbishop In Africa / Demons, Principalities And Powers. Who are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.