Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

Let Me Help You Set Up Your Blog With Custom Domain For Just 10k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Help You Set Up Your Blog With Custom Domain For Just 10k (627 Views)

I Will Develop Your Blog With Custom Domain For Just 8k / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Help You Set Up Your Blog With Custom Domain For Just 10k by samex4rill(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2016
You might have been watching and reading lots of tutorials, training and lessons about making money but have you ever wondered where it all leads to?

Yes it all leads to either owning, controlling or building a webpage, blog or website.

Incase you don't understand there is this traffic method called email list building and my friend, i want to tell you if you don't have a blog or a webpage its just not possible for you to build this list, i mean how do you get people to subscribe?

Where would they input their email?

Where would they see what you want to offer them?

I'm telling you its all on a blog, that's one of the reason why you need to have yours and save yourself the stress, time and extra bucks just to build your email list.

Another popular example is a Pay Per Click (PPC) network.
In this Ppc network you will be displaying ads or expose some kind of product; to people and you will get paid when they click on the ads or click on the product link (just like that), and trust me when i tell you people are literally making tons of money from this method and that's what most top bloggers do, even people like bellanaija.com, lindaikejisblog.com.
If you visit those 2 top blogs in nigeria you will notice Some kind of advertisements either at the top section, sidebar or footer of the blogs and believe me my dear friend, these people are earning tons of money from this blogs.

But i have one question for you; Please tell me how do you advertise to people online if you don't own a blog? And if you dont advertise how do you make money?
Its impossible.

Thats why im bringing you this rarely seen offer just to let you be successful and also be a household name when it comes to making money online.
The earlier you start your own blog today the better and easier its gonna be for you to make tons of money fast and quick.

Although this information is just like a jumpstart to some people who already know about blogging or some people who are already making it through their blog but what about you my friend? Do you have a blog? Do you control a blog?
If NO is your answer then the time is now for you to stop fooling around when your mate are busy cashing in money and doing great things with it.

Contact us today on +2348117759804 so that we can help you setup your money making blog.
Re: Let Me Help You Set Up Your Blog With Custom Domain For Just 10k by Mr2kay2: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Is the 10k for just the domain linking or the whole site plus domain. If the first one then it means I've been too cheap all this while angry
Re: Let Me Help You Set Up Your Blog With Custom Domain For Just 10k by samex4rill(m): 4:20am On Jun 13, 2016
Mr2kay2:
Is the 10k for just the domain linking or the whole site plus domain. If the first one then it means I've been too cheap all this while angry

Whole blog bro

(1) (Reply)

I'm Afraid: Adsense Has Not Sent My Verification PIN To My Location / Duck And Hen Mate To Hatch Chick And Ducklings / Newly Activated Uk Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.