Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Urgent! I Need A Gun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent! I Need A Gun (7804 Views)

Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos / South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! I Need A Gun by Proffdada: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2016
Does anyone know where I can purchase a gun legally or a licensed gun shop in Nigeria, especially Lagos?
I need it for self protection from someone threatening my life

5 Likes

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by 2undeee(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2016
hummmmmmmm
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Nina4u(f): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eligibility

Applicant must be Thirty five years (35) years or older.
Clean criminal record
Doctor's certificate that certifies physical and mental fitness..Required Information

Personal Information
Occupation/Employment Information
Particulars of Firearm
Spousal Information
Next of Kin
Particulars of Applicant
Procedure

(1) Make an application to the Commissioner of Police in your State of residence.
(2) The police will issue you with an application form that will require your bio-data.
Some of the pertinent information required are:
(i) Your full names
(ii) Address
(iii) Reasons for applying for the license
(iv) Date of Birth. Note here that guns are not issued to persons below thirty-five (35) years of age.
(3) Further required to accompany the application form is a medical report that confirms that the applicant’s sanity is normal.
(4) Another medical report is also required on the applicant’s chest. This is to protect the applicant from the sharp retraction that occurs when a gun is fired.
(5) Four (4) clear passport photograph of the applicant is also required.
(6) On obtaining your gun from the nearest gun dealer, prices vary depending on area of purchase; the police should normally register the serial number of the weapon.
(7) Upon a satisfactory appraisal of the application the license is issued in a booklet form, bearing one of the passport photographs of the applicant and carrying the stamp of the state police headquarters.
N.B. Gun licenses are subject to renewal every year for a token fee of five hundred naira (N500.00) only..

Note
A licence shall, unless forfeited, remain in operation until the 31st December of the year in which it was granted.
A licence or permit may be renewed by endorsement thereon at the discretion of the licensing authority who issued the original licence or permit, on payment of the prescribed fee, if any.
The Inspector-General of Police shall maintain in the prescribed form a register of firearms and licences to bear the same issued in each licensing area.
The Inspector-General of Police may issue permits for the withdrawal from an armoury of a firearm or the purchase or withdrawal from an armoury of ammunition.
A permit issued under the regulation shall be valid for a period of sixty days only from the date of issue....Office Locations & Contacts

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Defence Headquarters
Opp. Agura Hotel, P.M.B. 196, Area 7
Garki, Abuja
Tel: 09-2340532; 2340533

NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE
Force Headquarters
P.M.B. 56, Abuja, Area 10,
Garki, Abuja.
Tel: 09-2343081; 2340756

Civil Defence, Immigration and Prisons Services Board, Gwagwalada
Address: Federal Secretariat, Gwagwalada, P.M.B. 95, Garki, Abuja.
Phone: +234 9 8821335-6
Customs, Immigration and Prisons Pension Office (CIPPO)
Address: Federal Secretariat, Gwagwalada, P.M.B. 306, Garki, Abuja.
Phone: +234 9

Federal Fire Service
Address: National Headquarters, Area 10, Mohammadu Buhari Way, P.M.B. 43, Garki, Abuja.
Phone: +234 9 2341399, 2341299

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Proffdada: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Nina4u:
Eligibility

Applicant must be Thirty five years (35) years or older.
Clean criminal record
Doctor's certificate that certifies physical and mental fitness..Required Information

Personal Information
Occupation/Employment Information
Particulars of Firearm
Spousal Information
Next of Kin
Particulars of Applicant
Procedure

(1) Make an application to the Commissioner of Police in your State of residence.
(2) The police will issue you with an application form that will require your bio-data.
Some of the pertinent information required are:
(i) Your full names
(ii) Address
(iii) Reasons for applying for the license
(iv) Date of Birth. Note here that guns are not issued to persons below thirty-five (35) years of age.
(3) Further required to accompany the application form is a medical report that confirms that the applicant’s sanity is normal.
(4) Another medical report is also required on the applicant’s chest. This is to protect the applicant from the sharp retraction that occurs when a gun is fired.
(5) Four (4) clear passport photograph of the applicant is also required.
(6) On obtaining your gun from the nearest gun dealer, prices vary depending on area of purchase; the police should normally register the serial number of the weapon.
(7) Upon a satisfactory appraisal of the application the license is issued in a booklet form, bearing one of the passport photographs of the applicant and carrying the stamp of the state police headquarters.
N.B. Gun licenses are subject to renewal every year for a token fee of five hundred naira (N500.00) only..

Note
A licence shall, unless forfeited, remain in operation until the 31st December of the year in which it was granted.
A licence or permit may be renewed by endorsement thereon at the discretion of the licensing authority who issued the original licence or permit, on payment of the prescribed fee, if any.
The Inspector-General of Police shall maintain in the prescribed form a register of firearms and licences to bear the same issued in each licensing area.
The Inspector-General of Police may issue permits for the withdrawal from an armoury of a firearm or the purchase or withdrawal from an armoury of ammunition.
A permit issued under the regulation shall be valid for a period of sixty days only from the date of issue....Office Locations & Contacts

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Defence Headquarters
Opp. Agura Hotel, P.M.B. 196, Area 7
Garki, Abuja
Tel: 09-2340532; 2340533

NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE
Force Headquarters
P.M.B. 56, Abuja, Area 10,
Garki, Abuja.
Tel: 09-2343081; 2340756

Civil Defence, Immigration and Prisons Services Board, Gwagwalada
Address: Federal Secretariat, Gwagwalada, P.M.B. 95, Garki, Abuja.
Phone: +234 9 8821335-6
Customs, Immigration and Prisons Pension Office (CIPPO)
Address: Federal Secretariat, Gwagwalada, P.M.B. 306, Garki, Abuja.
Phone: +234 9

Federal Fire Service
Address: National Headquarters, Area 10, Mohammadu Buhari Way, P.M.B. 43, Garki, Abuja.
Phone: +234 9 2341399, 2341299
thank you very much
God bless you
Can I share this info on FP?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by leomarz007: 4:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Proffdada:
Does anyone know where I can purchase a gun legally or a licensed gun shop in Nigeria, especially Lagos?
A simple question that doesn't require a complicated answer...where can one buy an assault rifle

3 Likes

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by unadeymadkwa: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
leomarz007:

A simple question that doesn't require a complicated answer...where can one buy an assault rifle
we can help...nigerbridgeroad@protonmail.com

6 Likes

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Jakumo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Proffdada:

If you don't even know how to acquire a gun, how will you learn to use one even if it was given to you ?

Would you be capable of clearing a jam quickly ?

Would you be able to shoot with precision in a combat situation, given your status as an intending first-time gun owner ?

I ask these basic questions, because I know how many thousands of rounds it took to hone my rifleman skills at the shooting range, and my shotgun reflexes as a hunter firing at animals running full speed at various distances, or at bush fowl erupting from the brush and flying off in crazy directions.

7 Likes

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Mayng01(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Funny
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Proffdada: 12:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Jakumo:

If you don't even know how to acquire a gun, how will you learn to use one even if it was given to you ?

Would you be capable of clearing a jam quickly ?

Would you be able to shoot with precision in a combat situation, given your status as an intending first-time gun owner ?

I ask these basic questions, because I know how many thousands of rounds it took to hone my rifleman skills at the shooting range, and my shotgun reflexes as a hunter firing at animals running full speed at various distances, or at bush fowl erupting from the brush and flying off in crazy directions.
Everyone learns especially when it's practical

1 Like

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Jakumo(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2020
Proffdada:
Everyone learns especially when it's practical

Best of luck with the DIY training, sir. Be sure and update us on the body count, when the smoke clears, assuming that you prevail in those encounters.
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Proffdada: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Jakumo:

Best of luck with the DIY training, sir. Be sure and update us on the body count, when the smoke clears, assuming that you prevail in those encounters.
That's what training is for wink

1 Like

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Valkrie: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2020
Nice
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Komu1048(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Proffdada:

U don’t need a gun for protection, many soldiers, police, vigilante have fallen with their guns. What u need is THE CHOSEN apron. There are so many testimonies on how it protect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Proffdada: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Komu1048:

U don’t need a gun for protection, many soldiers, police, vigilante have fallen with their guns. What u need is THE CHOSEN apron. There are so many testimonies on how it protect.
grin
Chosen apron of poverty and mud swimming

4 Likes

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Jakumo(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Komu1048:

Ha ha ha now on a serious note, how can I order my own one dozen pieces of CHOSEN VEST ?

I really like the power of that CHOSEN VEST for everyday hand-to-hand skirmishing and grappling.

See how one CHOSEN VEST wearer used ordinary left-hook and right uppercut, to level a second CHOSEN VEST wearer, seen on the ground, dazed.

Before I quote my credit card details to place my order, I must specify that my order is for WINNING CHOSEN VESTS, and not losing ones, as worn by the man lying on the ground, unable to get back up after being served a TKO combination. Notate WINNING VESTS for my order, please.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by austine4real(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Komu1048(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jakumo:

Ha ha ha now on a serious note, how can I order my own one dozen pieces of CHOSEN VEST ?

I really like the power of that CHOSEN VEST for everyday hand-to-hand skirmishing and grappling.

See how one CHOSEN VEST wearer used ordinary left-hook and right uppercut, to level a second CHOSEN VEST wearer, seen on the ground, dazed.

Before I quote my credit card details to place my order, I must specify that my order is for WINNING CHOSEN VESTS, and not losing ones, as worn by the man lying on the ground, unable to get back up after being served a TKO combination. Notate WINNING VESTS for my order, please.

I will leave out the sarcasm but I’m sure if u give it a try believing in the power of God in it as vessel. Go to any chosen church nationwide and u will get urs, it works against all forms of attack
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Jakumo(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Komu1048:

I will leave out the sarcasm but I’m sure if u give it a try believing in the power of God in it as vessel. Go to any chosen church nationwide and u will get urs, it works against all forms of attack

My brother I have already placed my order for one carton of CHOSEN VESTS that will enable me to do battle with enemies of progress, but I want to also inquire whether there is any CHOSEN VEST that will make the wearer totally irresistible to young sexy women.

Of course, I am only asking on behalf of a dear childhood friend who has complained bitterly of not getting enough of that red snapper.

5 Likes

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by dododawa1: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Local don't need information before getting it from black Smith workshop.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Jakumo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
dododawa1:
Local don't need information before getting it from black Smith workshop.

That is another option to consider, but please o, Oga OP, do NOT buy your shaka-gbula muzzle-loading local cap gun from Baba Mukaila Alagbede, because his designs are notorious for spontaneously exploding and killing or injuring the shooter.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Mountainmen: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
unadeymadkwa:
we can help...nigerbridgeroad@protonmail.com
You hooked me up awhile ago. Ph drop with a pickup that has something to do with red, towards the end of January. Sent several mails. Lost your number. If you are seeing this. Dm me or analyze my second sentence to know who this is. I need some new stuffs
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by BadNews: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD not allow any BAD NEWS to happen to you @Poster
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Unrated900(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
leomarz007:

Go to Anambra and confirm your order.
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Boogyman557: 5:37am On Sep 30, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool AM SORRY SOME1 IS AFTER UR LIFE MAN.. BUT HONESTLY WAT U NEED IS A KUSH.. TRY AND HIGH UP 4 TO 6 KUSH PER DAY AND U WILL SEE D WORLD IN A DIFFERENT ANGLE. ME I DNT GO OUT. ALL I DO IS HIGH UP ON MY KUSH 24sc BCUS D WORLD AINT SAFE. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by leomarz007: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Unrated900:

Go to Anambra and confirm your order.

9mm?? Do u be a contact lemme drop my contact
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by chatinent: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Komu1048:

Posts like this make me thank God for giving me a brain.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Komu1048(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
chatinent:

Posts like this make me thank God for giving me a brain.

And where r d people without brain
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Komu1048(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jakumo:

U must have been funny to yourself
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Karemarealty288(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Go to Bonny Camp
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Unrated900(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2021
leomarz007:

9mm?? Do u be a contact lemme drop my contact

Esn staff spotted

1 Like

Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by Franzinni: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2021
So gun running is in Nigeria ... blood of shekau!

Even assault rifle? Man this con-tree sha....

Eyin olopa, ishe ya!
Re: Urgent! I Need A Gun by dex4sure: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Is very necessary bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Face Of Nigerian Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Ghana (graphic Pic) / Kidnapped ABSU DVC, Prof Emezue Regains Freedom / The Most Dangerous Place To Live In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.