Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Wonder How She'll Be (poetry) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Wonder How She'll Be (poetry) (800 Views)

London's Boy Wonder. / I Wonder - 'seyi (@adebotes) Adebote / Pls, Do You Know If She'll Survive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder How She'll Be (poetry) by Scofield007(m): 1:51am On Aug 28, 2009
The one who comes in my dreams. I wonder how she'll be. Hiding in my heart since long. I wonder how she'll be. I've seen her in such different ways. Seems like i've seen her for days. I know heavens are deciding the fate of two hearts. Without even seeing her, i'm so restless. Oh my God! What will happen, if i eventually meet her? Taking my dreams away. Coming my way how she'll be. In my eyes she has a place, in my heart since days. For the first time i meet, the one and only of my heart. Nervous i am, dont know why. Seems like hiding the moon in the sky. I will not say a word to her. Just keep staring at her face. Oh! this eagerness, this restlessness. I wonder how she'll be. Hoping she's what i've seen, all these years in my dreams. I will be meeting her soon. In a day or two. I wonder how she'll be.

(1) (Reply)

'nigeria', A Sci-fi Novel / Pls Article Splitter: ? / The Secret Of Success, Coming Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.