Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos (53648 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by goodvision12(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
good move
which kind good move be that when mama peace(mrs GEJ) and unity is not in their midst.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by EbirichBen(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sorry, Where is Mrs Johnathan and Mrs Yaradua.?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by geronimoedeh1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
government of division n rancour. ..why nt invite mrs patience Jonathan. .it wud hav gone a long way in showing goodwill, inclusiveness, national cohesion n above all, unification. .
all dey want is dere resources nt dere people. ..
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Taryur3(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
If mama Peace no dey dere...they are nt complete.miss d woman
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by cheleku(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Idiotic slowpoke...while they squander our resources, you are in some dark cave claiming 97%.

MoneyGreen:
Extravaganza lifestyle. Enjoy ya sef Jare.. Proudly 97%

5% can go and........ (fill in the space)
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by rollywise(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na so. Enjoy. You guys know what good life it's and should be....and yet you deny those who gave you the mandate of it. It shall run your tummy and you shall eat your own shit. Imagine the hardship in this country and this woman won't stop posting foolish pinshure and hosting clueless faji. Hopeless leaders

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by demiladeesther(f): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Where is Aunty Dame
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by carzola(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Meaningless... Keep wasting our countries money cooking jellof rice....
Its not surprising that she is a dictator like her cancer stricken awaiting death husband buhari... Why didn't she invite GEJ's wife.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by aboki2000(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Enouwem:

41. = A (of)

42. = C (likely)

43. = B (prevents)

44. = D (stir up)

45. = C (Which)

46. = B (However)

Thanks a lots
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by MosD: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Where ever there are two or three women;

there's a party
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by delors(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mammy patience no show ni?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Aisha na only you waka come? Chai!!!!! Where
Mama Peace
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by RonJeremy: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
All these fake First Ladies..... There is only one First Lady and that is Mama Peace!!!
Chai I miss Mama Peace (9ja you don't know what you have till it's gone....)
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by shine96: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
good move
Wasting our scarce resources
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Mekyno(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
mineANDurs:
Aisha wrote a book? Did she go to school?
sound graduate of ABU...... One of d courses in d Art faculty
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Dbeze: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
So far mama p no dey here, nobody they there. She be one man battalion.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Mekyno(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Enouwem post [/quote] guy y nah? D aboki must be in exam or apt test hall den
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by zayyadoski(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Were is mama pee?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by ripbubu: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:

ahhaha rubish this is jus to kill them wit her poision but soon her ..... will soon die first fill in the blanks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Appareil(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
ya boy jonathan bought 1000 ipads and gold-plated each of them for 5000 dollars each and gave to every guest in his daughters wedding. doing the math it comes to 5 million dollars he spent on goldplating 1000 ipads. you are comparing this measly dinner to 5 million dollars spent by Jonathan ?
Please leave GEJ alone. Thanks!
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by sukkot: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Appareil:
Please leave GEJ alone. Thanks!
if you promise to leave buhari alone, we have a deal
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by dbestuncle: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
I tot we dnt have First Lady? Abi na President Wives meeting shhhh.

yeye dey smell
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Appareil(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
Sorry I never talk about Baba! He is on the throne and my bible tells me how to treat Authourity! Thank you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by sukkot: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Appareil:
Sorry I never talk about Baba! He is on the throne and my bible tells me how to treat Authourity! Thank you.
well I guess we see eye to eye on the issue then. salute on the romans chapter 13th. e3very authority is ordained by God wink

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
adedayourt:
mwho dem get together epp

by d way where is mama patient ?
i hear say she come
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by adedayourt(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
SAVEDBABA:
i hear say she come

y she no com join snap naa
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
adedayourt:

y she no com join snap naa
lol...u want make she scatter the event...by the time she drop two bombs everybody go scattter.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Dmano: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
How come d wife of d third in comand present while d vp wife is absent
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Pyno30: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:

Proudly 5%. Mak una come suck Oil nah. Cum use 24hrs light mak i see.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by adedayourt(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
SAVEDBABA:
lol...u want make she scatter the event...by the time she drop two bombs everybody go scattter.

she for don repent now naa grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Pyno30: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
Sickness is d only think holding your Buhari. Infections and other sickness.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by MoneyGreen(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pyno30:
Proudly 5%. Mak una come suck Oil nah. Cum use 24hrs light mak i see.
grin Militant.. I get light for house since morning. You need to blow more pipeline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Dangote Sitting Together At The Inauguration Ceremony (photo) / Historical Nigeria: A Rare Look Into The Past In Fascinating Photos. / Coup Against Murtala: "Dimka's Confession. (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.