Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked (3735 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra / "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze / Christians Responsible For Buhari's Islamisation Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked by iboboyswag(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stolen:

We need evidence SS/SE AND NORTH CENTRAL Officers acted wrongly, not speculations from a cancer patient still in London.

The Army is not Buhari Army but Nigeria Army governed by the Nigerian Constitution. Army salary don't come from Buhari personal account and pocket. SS/SE AND NORTH CENTRAL cannot continue to pay people from Kano, Sokoto and Borno not massacre and commit genocide in their region.

Buhari either reinstate the Officers to ensure a balance in the northern over populated/ dominated army or face the consequences. If Buhari have not learnt by now, their are always consequences for his action. Every single one.

Master facing the consequence! Mighty Igor! The great undertaker! Destroyer! Yes the destroyer of buhari!!! Kontinu.... embarassed
Re: Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked by Stolen: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Northerners have no conscience, how do dey even sleep at Night.

They are already over represented in all arms of government and still taking allocation due to other contributors to Nigeria.

Aisha host former first ladies and dey are all Northerners but yet North must produce the next president after the North president. Very Poor indeed!

Re: Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked by ade2bad: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
kropotkin2:
The commander in chief has the authority to dismiss any soldier as long as due process is followed. They were sacked not because of their ethnicity but because they acted dishonorably. It is an excellent decision that was long overdue

Answer this simple question, is Buhari a bigot?
Re: Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked by asadike(f): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good! When one door closes, another one opens. Gather together and form a formidable secret army that can defeat Buhari's army any time any day
Re: Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked by ElCount: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
ade2bad:
The Army should have a quota system no region should be over represented.

It is Oil money from SOUTH SOUTH that is used to pay the Army so why should people from Katsina, Kano, Sokoto and Borno take everything.

If things are done properly, President have no business sacking anybody from the army. Each region will have their service quota.

This action is unconstitutional and must be challenged at the Supreme Court. The officers must be reinstated immediately. nonsense!

Which supreme court? The one under the Judiciary that Buhari rendered useless while most nigerians cheered him on

The lawsuits filed against the FG so far, what good have come of it?
The thing is that nigerians never learn until its too late, and in time the only thing nigerians (well the southerners still in support of this crap govt) will be able to say is wait till 2019? And believe me nothing will happen in 2019 because there's no voting a dictator out of office, buhari will rather burn down nigeria than relinquish power

1 Like

Re: Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked by BiafranJesus: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
ade2bad:

Fear! Fear! Wat are u running from? U got something u want to hide? The news is everywhere, the consequences are coming. Don't start running wen nothing is pursing you. Wat will be ur faith once Buhari successfully destroys Nigeria? Nigeria is not even respected as a country?

Yoruba s are always cowards.
Re: Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked by ade2bad: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
BiafranJesus:

Yoruba s are always cowards.
Don't be tribalistic. Repect ur old age. We condemn bad and applaud good. However, I maintain that Buhari is a error due to many muslims in SW. Our vote was shared but somehow Buhari go alittle more.
Re: Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
iboboyswag:

No you are not even as I know that you can't. But my point remains instead of this attempt at wiping up unfounded sentiments, I wld encourage you to channel your energy to gainful ventures with immediate returns and leave this for its appropriate time.
As if I am not already wealthier than I imagined. Rabble rouser get lost.
Re: Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked by iboboyswag(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
As if I am not already wealthier than I imagined. Rabble rouser get lost.

Wealthiest mallam!! The richest man in Babylon!!! Your wealth is for the consumption of yourself and family. It would do you a lot of good to manage that information cautiously.
Re: Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
waternogetenemy:

it is the court that will sack and confirm appointment.

Political Army that will commit genocide against a particular region is the last thing Nigeria need. We don't need more division. If Buhari and all the Cabal that have held this country at its knees don't die, their wont be progress. Buhari must die for us to progress.
is it bihari that caused PDP 16 years disaster

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Crowd Supporting Olusola Oke, Ondo State Governorship Candidate (Photos) / IPOB Members Falls From Tree And Die Why Trying To See Nnamdi Kanu PICS Videos / Jonathan Vs Buhari:projects Delivered So Far (Facts And Fictions)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.