Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage (93320 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by juliusnobisugo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
She says 'i vow to remain a virgin till i get married
I say ' i vow to vote for buhari nxt presidential election

Future impossible tenses
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by babdap: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
None of my business, but it is stupidity announcing to the whole world you are a virgin, it would be better said by your husband.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Dojupyo(f): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Must she tell the world?
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Kherry: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Till then......
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Netfad(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
sigh

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by MoneyGreen(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na who tell her say she be virgin?
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Plz make sure u dnt die a virgin, thus; wat awaits u in paradise is a long penciled terrorist d*ck and trust me u dnt wnt to harbor dat tin in u. So u better look 4 a corect Igbo nigga and let him handle it 4 u wit care......... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by olaarie(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
And if she mistakenly dies a virgin then Muslim terrorists will shagg the living daylight outta her when she gets to the other side.

This comment made me laugh tire.....funny dudes here mehnnn

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by fairheven: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
toyo my crush.. cry
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Babycherry(f): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pls vow to stay off makeup.....
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by azonto4real(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Meshunu!!!

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:
She never meet correct guy na why. If she meets a correct guy, she will offer her body as an edible catering to him.

Leave story virginity is outdated. No real man wants a virgin, we need experience
Virginity is required, but experience is a plus...

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by rodimus(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nixiepie:
Nice one frm her,buh who confirmed her virginity cry

Huh?! $#@.....when you were a virgin,who confirm your own?
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by segzyogondus(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na story dis Girl dey find and Na Amebor we Nigerians go tell am.....

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:
She never meet correct guy na why. If she meets a correct guy, she will offer her body as an edible catering to him.

Leave story virginity is outdated. No real man wants a virgin, we need experience.
But why?. grin I hear that a lot frm guys.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by emvico(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
so she mean say no mechanic they service her HALELUYA joint. ? cheesy atleast she for even look for a good FUCKERNISA. grin
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by spicy244(f): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Everyone condemning this bar, I don't understand ooooo...... She never mentioned in her post that she's a virgin. She only said "she don't mind waiting, no sex until marriage"

This simply means she can either be a vigin or not.............. Nigerians sha lipsrsealed
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na only ashawo girls de insult her, must everyone ashawo like them. Girl ride on abeg, you rock.

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
kingmekus:
This one weh prick Don scatter her to.to finish... Mtcheeew There is only one virgin in Nigeria and that virgin is VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS, Iranu
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by JOYOSITA(f): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Y Is she telling us?
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by TPAND(f): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
herbie27:
But why?. grin I hear that a lot frm guys.

Answer is not far-fetched. Virgins are boring, play by rules, give excuses and are jealous. Eventually when you get married to them, sex life with them is so boring and drab. It is simply basic papa - mama system all their life

Virgins can't go this up close and personal

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by quivah(f): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
And if she mistakenly dies a virgin then Muslim terrorists will shagg the living daylight outta her when she gets to the other side.
angry undecided
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by TPAND(f): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Prinxxdave: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
theEYe21:
If I hear undecided virginity is overrated. She can still do oral and anal undecided
I think a$$ and mouth need to have hymen to avoid oral
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Kondomatic(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
quivah:
angry undecided
What?
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
blueseacats:
Na only ashawo girls de insult her, must everyone ashawo like them. Girl ride on abeg, you rock.
She never mentioned she's a virgin, she's only making a vow to wait till marriage.

She has been bleeped, and doesn't want being bleeped again till Mr Right comes. grin
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by zionglory(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
marlockj:
Guy thank you so much for this pic.......Mke I rush use am masturbate....

Chai where by baby pears......Okk I Don c am....Mke I rush now enter toilet...

Chai d breastttt set die......

Once I release I go cum bck cum comment....

Dis dikkk head Jst Dey sweet mi,Chai dis one better pass to go pay nkechi 650...

Wetin concern sofa baby pears Dey market
God is not happy about this,pls change
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by freetongue(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
For the sake of the doubters, I humbly offer myself to confirm her virginity....... grin
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by dannyben5: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
marlockj:
Guy thank you so much for this pic.......Mke I rush use am masturbate....

Chai where by baby pears......Okk I Don c am....Mke I rush now enter toilet...

Chai d breastttt set die......

Once I release I go cum bck cum comment....

Dis dikkk head Jst Dey sweet mi,Chai dis one better pass to go pay nkechi 650...

Wetin concern sofa baby pears Dey market
chairman vaseline i hail o

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Opiletool(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
I wonder why some people follow celebrities on social media outlets. Is it to appreciate them or to throw jabs at them? Jobless Fifu <in mallam's voice>
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by nonix22(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
kingmekus:
This one weh prick Don scatter her to.to finish... Mtcheeew There is only one virgin in Nigeria and that virgin is VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS, Iranu
you are a very badt man!
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by hustla(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
No be all of us want Virgin anyways
Just don't carry 4th hand kini to my house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure / 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time / Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby