Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs (20620 Views)

NASS Wants Financial Autonomy For Lgas, State Assemblies / Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs / Gov Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For Lgas In lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by anonimi: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
fairheven:
which people voted under sun and rain?
can you remember the last time we had local government elections in any state not just Lagos state? the governors keep appointing caretaker management, so as to have unhindered access to the local government account

FYI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by push23: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ademusiwa1:

[size=28pt]I know you are one of this local bush meat illiterate nigerian, who lack international exposure. civilian can not enforce the law. So there is a need to hand over the local government offices to people who can enforce the law, who are the military and the police.

You see, the military and police cant do their job efficiently if they are in control of the local government offices .

Miss ladyF, I know you are a local bush meat, one of those many local bush meat illiterate nigerian who have the privilege of owning a computer in their house.

International exposure matter.

Civilain can not be in the local government. it is not your job.

Since you are sure a local bush meat illiterate nigerian. I will go to the local government hall here abroad and show you those who work there.. they are officers.

It double the IGR of the state to over 1 trillion naira
[/size]
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by ODVanguard: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
myners007:
We have over 80% of non lagosians who were born in lagos and this make them citizen by birth. Yorubas hardly leave their land to trade or do biz else were apart for the purpose of schooling of which they travelled to Uk for.With due respect Ambode should recognize the fact that there are millions of non yoruba lagosians from which he could have appointed at least one from

Obviously Yorubas don't fancy going to the SE to trade coz their regional market is big enough to accommodate them. But let's even overlook Yorubas for a second, how many Northerners, AKS, Cross River people are administrators in the SE? Besides, the Biafrans have made it clear that they want out of Nigeria so why should Yorubas who dominate and control Lagos be giving them administrative positions just because they reside in the state?? We are all praying along with the Biaffrrans for the actualization of their own country, that should be your main focus, don't you agree? cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by IamAtribalist: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
cool grin grin grin grin grin grin I am surprised there is no single ibo person in the list because ibos comprise 99.99999% of Lagos population grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by mosaicafrique: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Show boy is working lagos is changing

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by anonimi: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
omofunaab:
So because someone came to do business in another region then he should be made administrator of a place alien to him in terms of tradition, customs etc. ..you people disregard our traditions and culture yet you want us to integrate you into our political sphere

Do you think that Muslims from Asia respect the "tradition and culture" of London?
The city that attracts plenty of money stolen by the politicians we adore and the LOSERS who run there to be under-employed just elected a Muslim as its mayor.
Think brother, think!!!
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by omofunaab(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
fairheven:

but you would be the first to grope when you hear that a Nigerian (probably of Yoruba origin)has been voted an MP in UK or USA... but you see such as taboo in Nigeria

You don't get, those people have integrated into the society they found thierselves. The respect the British crown, they don't disregard British customs.. .But here in Nigeria despite knowing its a taboo to wear a crown to the palace of Deji of akure, the igbo man still went ahead to do that. Hereby neglecting and disregarding our customs yet you want us to integrate such people into our political sphere

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by ladyF(f): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ademusiwa1:

[size=15pt]I know you are one of this local bush meat illiterate nigerian, who lack international exposure. civilian can not effort the law. So there is a need to hand over the local government offices to people who can effort the law, who are the military and the police.

You see, the military and police cant do their job efficiently if they are in control of the local government offices .

Miss ladyF, I know you are a local bush meat, one of those many local bush meat illiterate nigerian who have the privilege of owning a computer in their house.

International exposure matter.

Civilain can not be in the local government. it is not your job.

Since you are sure a local bush meat illiterate nigerian. I will go to the local government hall here abroad and show you those who work there.. they are officers.

It double the IGR of the state to over 1 trillion naira
[/size]
Lmao, honestly you should see me laughing here. Do you mean enforce the law or effort the law? Coming from you, the self - acclaimed internationally exposed literate, this is quite low level of grammar. To even relay your point so that an illiterate like me can comprehend appears really difficult for you, yet you come online to be calling me names? grin

So the FG controlled policemen should come and control the affairs of local government offices in Lagos state? Now read the last sentence really, really slowly and see if it makes any sense to you. angry What exactly would they be doing?

If you like type in 100pt Times new roman font, all CAPS, if there is nothing in your skull, you would never make any sense. Garbage in, garbage out! C'est la vie...

I don't blame you and @Push23 sha, the blame is on NL for giving you guys an unrestricted platform to air your very shallow views and yet want to forcefully push it down our throats... grin Don't quote me again, I won't read it. kiss
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by fairheven: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
anonimi:

FYI.

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

very funny.. 2011 and this how many years?
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by omofunaab(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
anonimi:

Do you think that Muslims from Asia respect the "tradition and culture" of London?
The city that attracts plenty of money stolen by the politicians we adore and the LOSERS who run there to be under-employed just elected a Muslim as its mayor.
Think brother, think!!!

You are the one not thinking clearly ,do you obviously think the British will allow someone that has no regard for the British crown or their customs get elected ...it seems you don't know the British.. Any Muslim man from Asia must be a British first before he will be elected

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by anonimi: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
adaweezy:
That's not how it works

Should it work like that?
Is this not proof of Ambode's gross INCOMPETENCE if he can't plan and conduct elections for the LGAs on time to coincide with the end of the tenures of the incumbents who were ELECTED in 2011.
What would you say if Jonathan did not organise elections for Lagos state governor and lawmakers but appointed caretaker committee instead?
What would you say
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by fairheven: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
omofunaab:

You don't get, those people have integrated into the society they found thierselves. The respect the British crown, they don't disregard British customs.. .But here in Nigeria despite knowing its a taboo to wear a crown to the palace of Deji of akure, the igbo man still went ahead to do that. Hereby neglecting and disregarding our customs yet you want us to integrate such people into our political sphere
grin

sorry you sound myopic..
you mean a Nigerian, been a foreigner has integrated in foreign land more than a Nigerian living in Nigeria?
you mean a Nigerian abroad has more right and privileges than a Nigerian citizen living in his home country?.. see why "one Nigeria is an illusion?"
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by omofunaab(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
fairheven:
grin

sorry you sound myopic..
you mean a Nigerian, been a foreigner has integrated in foreign land more than a Nigerian living in Nigeria?
you mean a Nigerian abroad has more right and privileges than a Nigerian citizen living in his home country?.. see why "one Nigeria is an illusion?"

Yes I can't have someone from different Background, someone already used to different customs and traditions rule me in my own local government..let me also ask you can you also allow that?
Pls stop asking for what you can't give.. Think about it

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by push23: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
anonimi:

FYI.

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011

[size=28pt]Young man the PDP was dangering the life of the people by talking about the 6 zones.. I dont know what happen in this case, but by the law, any political party who endanger the life of the people. should be disban and loss its sit.

because the PDP was advocating 6 zones, it is enough reason, to remove all PDP party candidate who won election all over nigeria . It is enough reason under the law, to remove all of them from power.

I will advice you not to join a political party that advocate 6 zones. or south south, it is enough reason, under the law to disqualify you. and all of that party candidate.

any candidate should not have been allowed to take part in the election because you endangering the life of the people. It is enough reason to disqualify politician. [/size]
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by anonimi: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
omofunaab:
You are the one not thinking clearly ,do you obviously think the British will allow someone that has no regard for the British crown or their customs get elected ...it seems you don't know the British.. Any Muslim man from Asia must be a British first before he will be elected

Are you saying, like the poster that I replied, that ALL Igbos disrespect Lagos state culture and tradition
That there is no single Igbo person who respects Lagos state culture and tradition?
Thanks.
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by omofunaab(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
anonimi:

Are you saying, like the poster that I replied, that ALL Igbos disrespect Lagos state culture and tradition
That there is no single Igbo person who respects Lagos state culture and tradition?
Thanks.

Your actions and utterances have never proved me wrong.. .the other time some igbos were elected into Lagos state house of assembly they started demanding for the scrapping of yoruba language in the house of assembly. You can see the effrontery in my own land telling me to abandon my own language .ambode doesn't want to make any other mistake again

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by Ademusiwa1: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
sad
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by fairheven: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
omofunaab:

Yes I can't have someone from different Background, someone already used to different customs and traditions rule me in my own local government..let me also ask you can you also allow that?
Pls stop asking for what you can't give.. Think about it

yes! I certainly can.. so long as he is qualified
..and if you can't, that is the height of hypocrizy.
because you wouldn't mind a Yoruba been voted an MP in Ireland, but you have issues of a fellow Nigerian from a sister state been appointed ordinary local government caretaker?
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good List...
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by isan(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Where are the flat heads from the red mud region ......ahahahahahahahahah
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by Igboid: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
I am so happy with the list. It's high time the so called "Igbo lagosians", that form the apex of the "one Nigeria" mantra in Igboland smell the coffee.
Ambode can do better by removing the kinds of Joe Yorubakwe and replace them with real Yorubas.

Nothing constitutes more harm to the Igbo nation than Yoruba/ Northern empowered Igbo individuals, they will sell us all out to retain the crumbs they get off the table of their new masters whom they also owe their allegiance. The less of them we have in Igboland, the more of them that are rendered powerless by their adopted Yoruba/ Northern brothers and friends, the better for the rest of us regular Igbo folks.

More appointments of this kind by ambode is needed, some delusional folks need be woken up from their delusions.
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by menacetosociety: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Karm16:

That man that carried him wife's purse to protest no get shame.
Chai grin
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by omofunaab(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
fairheven:

yes! I certainly can.. so long as he is qualified
..and if you can't, that is the height of hypocrizy.
because you wouldn't mind a Yoruba been voted an MP in Ireland, but you have issues of a fellow Nigerian from a sister state been appointed ordinary local government caretaker?

Guy stop deceiving yourself, you can't.. Nigeria is too ethnocentric for that kind of thing, we have not advanced to that stage yet, every attempt at integration has failed e.g nysc.. We can only survive as a nation if we respect eachother's traditions, customs and culture.. Or we all go our separate ways

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by Karm16: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks.

Lol tell them to go apply in Anambra. We've been tolerant to them and all we've gotten back is "coward" and "no man's land". Let them go and develop their land. Igbos don't understand tolerance and peace. They mistake those two words for cowardice. Unless you treat them like Fulanis treat them, they won't learn.

Lead the pack nau.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
myners007:
We have over 80% of non lagosians who were born in lagos and this make them citizen by birth. Yorubas hardly leave their land to trade or do biz else were apart for the purpose of schooling of which they travelled to Uk for.With due respect Ambode should recognize the fact that there are millions of non yoruba lagosians from which he could have appointed at least one from

Nigeria is not USA, we do not operate indigene-ship by birth.

It is by state of Origin - where the parents come from.

Let this sink in.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by fairheven: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
omofunaab:

Guy stop deceiving yourself, you can't.. Nigeria is too ethnocentric for that kind of thing, we have not advanced to that stage yet, every attempt at integration has failed e.g nysc.. We can only survive as a nation if we respect eachother's traditions, customs and culture.. Or we all go our separate ways

bruh the problem is your mindset , culture or tradition is all mindset.

forget about the flimsy excuses you are giving

Dele Momodu is from a royal family, if am not mistaken and Davido has been raining insult on him like hell fire, those are from same tribe(yoruba) and you haven't denied him of his right but you are quick to castigate a fellow Nigerian because he wore a cap to visit your Oba..? have you any conscience at all?

is it possible to live with humans anywhere and not have disagreement, including members of same family?
why must you rob it on your face?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by fairheven: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
9jacrip:

Nigeria is not USA, we do not operate indigene-ship by birth.

It is by state of Origin - where the parents come from.

Let this sink in.

that is nonsense!
can you show me the constitutional provision to back up your claim.?
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
fairheven:

that is nonsense!
can you show me the constitutional provision to back up your claim.?

'Can I show you?'

Educate yourself; we practise state of origin not place of birth.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by adaweezy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
anonimi:

Should it work like that?
Is this not proof of Ambode's gross INCOMPETENCE if he can't plan and conduct elections for the LGAs on time to coincide with the end of the tenures of the incumbents who were ELECTED in 2011.
What would you say if Jonathan did not organise elections for Lagos state governor and lawmakers but appointed caretaker committee instead?
What would you say
Oga, local government chairmen elected that time had only 3 years to spend. Their ternue expired in 2014. Ambode simply removed the appointed executive Secretaries that ran the Las. Now he has appointed sole administrators to control the LGAs pending the time elections would be held in October
Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by omofunaab(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
fairheven:

bruh the problem is your mindset , culture or tradition is all mindset.

forget about the flimsy excuses you are giving

Dele Momodu is from a royal family, if am not mistaken and Davido has been raining insult on him like hell fire, those are from same tribe(yoruba) and you haven't denied him of his right but you are quick to castigate a fellow Nigerian because he wore a cap to visit your Oba..? have you any conscience at all?

is it possible to live with humans anywhere and not have disagreement, including members of same family?
why must you rob it on your face?

Wore a cap or wore a crown you mean. ....besides that davido and dele momodu squabbles has no relation to this ...dele momodu isn't a king, he is Yoruba but from edo state

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs by anonimi: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
adaweezy:

Oga, local government chairmen elected that time had only 3 years to spend. Their ternue expired in 2014. Ambode simply removed the appointed executive Secretaries that ran the Las. Now he has appointed sole administrators to control the LGAs pending the time elections would be held in October

Thanks a lot for the free education on the three year tenure of LGA public servants. I guess this is what the constitution stipulates.
However it is gross INCOMPETENCE for the governor (or any of the other 35 governors) not to organise ELECTIONS on time for the replacement of the incumbents by the voters. Don't you think so too
Why should WE allow ourselves to be DEPRIVED of direct representation at the LGA level?
Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo: Osinbajo Is A Dishonest Intellectual, A Disgrace / Biafra Liberation Council Gives Muslims & Northerners 7 Day Ultimatum To Leave / Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.