Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria (160825 Views)

Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Career Websites Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by mukelosho(f): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2007
Thanks, just that we get tired of writing applications
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by daboss: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2007
Pls wish of this bank are taking OND graduates , B/cos some one was tell me to go to any of them and drop ma CV there , I will like to know if it 4 real
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 5:27am On Mar 27, 2007
U welcome oh.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by opensource(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2007
it doesn't mean what the link ends in either in .html or .html or in one of the scripting lanuguages forms could be in HTML form and the form action going to a server side scripting page if you looked well at Zennith website you would be sure to understand that ".cfm" is an extension used and just to make more room for flexibility and to serve nigerians better work load on the site is reduced rather.

The best is just keep filling the forms , one day you will get a better luck out there and good job

my little cent
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2007
lol.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by d7thcaller: 6:05pm On May 05, 2007
Also visit www.explorenaija.com and click on the links .
Good luck
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Teegirl2(f): 10:06pm On May 05, 2007
Thanks for the info, twill really go a long way.kudos.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by ikechima(m): 5:55am On May 09, 2007
Hi Guys wats up?
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:55am On May 09, 2007
Am gd oh people.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by toyesex: 10:36am On May 21, 2007
guys,was up with shipping companies in nigeria.i have an eye for that .i need contracts and procurements and logistics jobs .anyone with information on shipping companies in nigeria should pls let me know.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by OlukunleJ(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2007
Good, Good job there!!! tanks uhm,
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Chariot: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2007
Please, guys in the house. I'd luv to know what CBN's pay is like for entry level. i also want to know the nature of their tests, please, whether IT or general, this is very urgent. Thank you. Info should be directed to (g_voke@yahoo.co.uk), one luv and God bless.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Tonyblu(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2007
Here are some jobs and vacancies.

Click Job Search In Nigeria for some links.

Just a helping WEB_LINK.
Cheers.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Tonyblu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2007
Nice job u guys doing here.

keep it up!
wink
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by falob(f): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2007
thanks 4 d info,God bless u
smiley
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Hayoke(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2007
Hi!guy u've done a very good job.keep it up.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by rasaq123: 3:52am On Oct 07, 2007
I also think a job website like www.smsjobmarket.com would be of great help. Here, you can post you resume for employers to view. You can also get job alerts on your mobile phone. Employers can post job adverts and view your resumes.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by steadymind(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2007
Please see www.buyconcepts.biz/jobs for currently recruiting companies.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Tonyblu(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2007
Here are some jobs and vacancies.

To view more details, click
Jobs in Nigeria

or
Job4Vacancy

Just a helping WEB_LINK.
Cheers.

Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by jpmcmanus(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2007
You did a wonderful job. Due to the merger between IBTC and Stanbic Bank, we now have 24 banks and not 25 anymore. thanks
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Tonyblu(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2007
Chartered Bank + IBTC = IBTC (Chartered?)

IBTC + Stanbic =

So, whats d new name?
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by goldenceo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2007
Friend,

Thanks alot fot the geat info.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by bayoman: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2007
hello,
thanks for the posting. well,i will like you to send me the banks the are recruiting at the moment, thanks a billion.here is my mail id bayoadumati@yahoo.com
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by chichiafro(m): 12:21am On Oct 21, 2007
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Tonyblu(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2007
Nice links.
Thanks.

www.job4vacancy.tk
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Dmajesty(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2007
Every year, young, energetic, and vibrant graduates are being pumped out of NYSC in two batches. Many of them travel here and there in search of greener pasture in several multinational companies, private companies, banks etc. but only a few remain lucky after several attempt.

Is it because the barber does not know how to barb or that the blade is not sharp? Thorough research has discovered that the fault is from applicants and not the employers.

I have some free packages to help you secure your dream jobs in any part of Nigeria and offshore of Nigerian coast. Search http://getthejobs.webs.io

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOREVER!
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Dmajesty(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2007
Every year, young, energetic, and vibrant graduates are being pumped out of NYSC in two batches. Many of them travel here and there in search of greener pasture in several multinational companies, private companies, banks etc. but only a few remain lucky after several attempt.

Is it because the barber does not know how to barb or that the blade is not sharp? Thorough research has discovered that the fault is from applicants and not the employers.

I have some free packages to help you secure your dream jobs in any part of Nigeria and offshore of Nigerian coast. Search http://getthejobs.webs.io

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOREVER!
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by glogipsy(f): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2007
thumbs up guy 4 d nice job u r doing.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by lekfem: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2008
good
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by lekfem: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2008
Source: Guardian Tue, March 11,2008

CIBN(chartered Institute of Bankers Of Nogeria), a leading professional body in the
financial sector, in its drive to maintain market leadership, has an oportunity for a dynamic,
result-oriented, proactive professional with integrity and proven leadership qualities,
to fill the position of MANAGER, FINANCE

Qualification:

A university degree not below 2nd Class Lower division or equivalent plus professional
qualifications in Accounting e.g. ACCA,ACA,ACMA.Possession of ACIB or a masters of Science
degree in a related field will be an obvious advantage.

Experience:

At least 7 years experience in professional service firm or commercial enviroment with a
minimum of 3 years at management level.

Send CV and written application to

The Recruitment Manager
The CIBN Consult
Bankers' House,PC 19 Adeola Hopewell Street,
Victoria Island,Lagos.
Email: consult@cibng.org or cibn@cibng.org

TOWER ALUMINIUM (Nig.) Plc.
Is the pioneer and the largest manufacturer of Aluminium products in Nigeria with plants
in Ikeja, Otta and various locations in Nigeria. They require application into the
following vacant positions

MEDICAL OFFICER
REGISTERED NURSES
PERSONEL MANAGER

send your resume to

The General Manager-HRD
Tower Aluminium (Nig) Plc
P.O.Box 9,Ikeja Lagos.
FREE EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES

Obtain your Bsc or Msc in a FREE European University.Get information about
admission, VISA processing, Accommodation,Feeding and living expences.
log on to www.educonceptng.com

PROMASIDOR NIGERIA LIMITED

Its a major player in the food and Beverage Industry in Nigeria, is seeking the services
of talented, resourceful and experienced persons to fill the underlisted vacancy in their
quality Assurance department

OFFICER- QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTION AND AUDIT
SUPERVISOR QUALITY ASSURANCE

For details you can visit their website at www.promasidor-ng.com
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by deey1: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2008
wassup everyone, what the latesr gist for entry level
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by ajileye: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2008
This is good but what is happening to teaching profession in Nigeria? Is there hope?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.