Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,769 members, 7,802,354 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) (37653 Views)

CRACKED- A Poem By Opeyemi / Secrets And Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Humbleamanda(f): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nice one but too short.
shocked
Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Talius(m): 3:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Humbleamanda:
Nice one but too short.
shocked

I apologize for that my dear. Light's comparably nonexistent here, reducing my ability to edit more for posting. Another one coming up soon though.

Thanks for still following.
Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by laikas: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2016
office romance, hmmmmm, na wetin put me for trouble o, i neva stil recover stil nw o.

nice one op

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2016
reading
Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by smartec: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2016
keep it up,

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by donhils: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2016
I'll like to follow.

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Superman10(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Nice story God bless
Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Fijumokesayo(f): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2016
This is a nice story, God bless Op.... Please update soon

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by kikayboss(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2016
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh!!!!.....we've made FP ..... *dancing shoki and singing oya dab*
Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by lacasera14(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2016
Am following this story it better be worth it

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by WebSurfer(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2016
very nice story bro, i'll be following, meanwhile, i can possibly do a movie on this if you permit me.

2 Likes

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Talius(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2016
kikayboss:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh!!!!.....we've made FP .....
*dancing shoki and singing oya dab*

Yes ooo! grin
kikayboss:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh!!!!.....we've made FP .....
*dancing shoki and singing oya dab*

Yes ooo!

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Talius(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2016
WebSurfer:
very nice story bro, i'll be following, meanwhile, i can possibly do a movie on this if you permit me.

Thanks for following bro. The movie idea sounds nice - we could discuss further if you will.

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Talius(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2016
Fijumokesayo:
This is a nice story, God bless Op.... Please update soon

Thank you dear for the blessing - I don't know why it's just making me happy.

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Talius(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2016
lacasera14:
Am following this story it better be worth it

God willing, it will. Thanks for following.
Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Talius(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2016
Thank you everyone for following. Let's ride through this journey together shall we.
Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2016
I get irritated by weak husbands whose wives beat and bully them... They end up getting disrespected by everyone else too @Patrick
And office romance... Oh lawwwd...Not for the faint hearted.. .too many complications there.
Keep it up, bro. Good work cos writing is not a day's job. Though I think ur tenses would be better in past tense all through.

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2016
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Talius(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Loisemm:
I get irritated by weak husbands whose wives beat and bully them... They end up getting disrespected by everyone else too @Patrick
And office romance... Oh lawwwd...Not for the faint hearted.. .too many complications there.
Keep it up, bro. Good work cos writing is not a day's job. Though I think ur tenses would be better in past tense all through.

Thank you. I'll consciously keep the past tense issue in mind with forth coming episodes. I appreciate dear.
Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Fijumokesayo(f): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Talius:

Thank you dear for the blessing - I don't know why it's just making me happy.

You deserve all the Blessings for this lovely story, God make you bigger... Please update soon

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by ucheclub(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2016
nice story

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by WebSurfer(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Talius:

Thanks for following bro. The movie idea sounds nice - we could discuss further if you will.

Thank you. I have been putting in consideration working on a new project similarly on this , even though the major parts of it looks more expensive (more of the lication being at a hotel with elevator except we have to reconstruct that part into making it a smaller firm. ) to achieve but can still see if we can work on it.

Following the story

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Silensa(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2016
Kwantinue Talius. Hurray, you are already in front page

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Talius(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
E11

With a shaky feel he deeped his hand into his pocket to reveal keys hitting each other in their bunch to make a non uniformed sound. He approached his door staggering - his attempts to hold himself steady proved weaker with each step he took.

Anna surfaced from the corner where she had been waiting for him: she had watched him keenly for a while without much substantial reason - Either to know if truly he was drunk, or to gauge how much he was drunk. We'd never know for sure.

"You're a darling Anna," He said to her, she had placed him comfortably on his bed. She reasoned if he truly was as drunk as he appeared to be because of how fluent he sounded.

"You're capitalizing too much on the luck that you're invisible," She said. She stood from where she crouched, to take her leave. He held her hand to stop her half way, they had swung pass his, "What are you doing Andrew?" She asked him.

"I really hoped I was wrong, and that this was one of those rare cases where I make a mistake because of my issues at home, but it wasn't Mr. Sanni,"

"How much exactly are we talking about?" He asked Patrick earnestly.

Patrick shook his head as though pronouncing the amount of money, would case his jaw to break under its own weight.

"Nine hundred and thirty five million, eight hundred and seventy thousand naira. That's close to a billion naira, stolen under his watch" He finally answered the question.

"What could he need such amount of money for?"

"I have no idea" Patrick shook his head.

"Mr. Patrick Sir, you're needed immediately at the audit unit" a tall lanky young man interrupted them - Mr. Sanni thought the young man to be one of the best dressed youth he'd seen in a long while. Immediately they left the conference room, Patricia walked in, and went for the corner of the conference table where both men had sat. She sat on Mr. Sanni's exact position, and stared at the camera facing her direction. She gave it a thumb on sign. The person at the receiving end of the camera feed gave his as well.

It was morning. Andrew was now awake. He touched the side of his bed, he wanted the feel of warmth but he got none. He sat upright and stared at the blank space, "An intriguing wet dream I suppose" He consoled himself, he wondered how much drinks he had last light, everything seemed hazy.

He let out a loud yawn that followed with a body stretch. His eye caught a familiar sight - The black pantie on his music amplifier.

"Baby are you awake ..," Anna called from down the stairs.

"To hell you Beatrice" he muttered and rushed to get it. As he held it in his hand, instinct set in and he impulsively began to inhale the pleasuring odour that emanated from it - It was his fetish.

"Baby?"

"Yes I am," He pulled off his nose mask to hide. "Perhaps it wasn't a dream after all," He thought.

Anna pulled up to him immediately she entered the room, he drew her even closer to his side, he ignored the tray of tea and buttered bread she brought with her.

"Why have you so silent and acting shady?" She teased him.

"Planning how best to saying sorry for my bad behaviour last night"

He trickled his fingers up her thigh, into her womanliness. With each moan she gave out, he mentally sang her praises for the ease with which he pumped-in finger after finger through his loose shirt she had on. After a while, he swiftly made changes to their position, with her face down, he pumped in continuously and hard from behind, as she let out decibel after decibel of high note moans.

He turned her over - she was now on top.

As she was riding the mood to swift bliss, her eyes caught sight of a strange looking clothing in between the ruffled bed cover and blanket. She pulled it and out came a bra. She immediately stopped grinding.

"Did you have sex with Beatrice when I left you both two nights ago?"

Andrew was silent. She could sense his recognition for the bra in her hand.

"A little quarrel and you run into the arms of the next available female. Okwaya?" she asked in her dialect, getting off him, and adjusting herself.

Andrew is still silent, his gaze fixated on the bra calling out to him to smell it.

His phone suddenly started beeping. He picked it up to read, mainly to cut the awkward questions he was getting from Anna. He saw an important message from the man he met last night, and started to dial the number back despite Anna's warning that he desist from making a call when she saw him pull the phone to his ear.

In a mixture of anger, sadness, and the realization that Andrew didn't hold as much regard for her as she thought, Anna dressed up, and left while he still was on the call.

'Ding dong! Ding dong!' the door bell rang. Without any reply, manual knocking was applied

"Anna, it's me. Open up"

"I'm coming" Anna finally responded, she was trying hard to wipe away her tears as she approached the door.

"What are you doing here Mark?" she asked after her door swung open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by mattyboy007(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Make i buy land here... op oya cum kwuntinue
Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by rmfunky(f): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wow! This is getting twisted! Thanks Talius but what more can I say...........more please grin

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by davspog2(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nice story we've got here, getting better with each updates.

1 Like

Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Talius(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
rmfunky:
Wow! This is getting twisted! Thanks Talius but what more can I say...........more please grin

Ha Ha! It's never enough bah?
Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Talius(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
davspog2:
Nice story we've got here, getting better with each updates.

Thank you!
Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by Talius(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
WebSurfer:

Thank you. I have been putting in consideration working on a new project similarly on this , even though the major parts of it looks more expensive (more of the lication being at a hotel with elevator except we have to reconstruct that part into making it a smaller firm. ) to achieve but can still see if we can work on it.

Following the story

Sounds cool. I wish to be involved - How does that sound?
Re: Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals ) by WebSurfer(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Talius:

Sounds cool. I wish to be involved - How does that sound?

pretty very cool, where are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All That Glitters Are Not Gold / Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes / James Adichie Is Dead! Father Of Chimamanda Adichie Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.