Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (64369 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Is This True About Girls? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by kevin25(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
A guy in my neighborhood was dating a girl for a long time, I knew them as the best couple. The guy doesn't joke with anything that concerns the girl affair.

Today being June 11, this particular girl is getting married to one guy like that and the worst part is that not only that she breaks the guy's heart but she didn't let the guy know about her marriage plans Till today.

The guy in quote is very unhappy and was calculating how much he has spent on the girl since they started, not that he has a lot but he is trying his best to use the little money he has at his disposal to solve the girl's needs whenever they arise, no matter how big or small just to show the girl that he really lovers her.

I felt so bad for the guy but on a second thought I ask my self what is the need for dating? why do girls pretend they love you just to be with you for a while just to gain something from you and most of them know that they can't be with you for long still they persist on staying, by so doing l, they end up chasing away those that has the intention of staying with you forever..

Everyday is a lesson I have learnt my own today...I hope your learnt yours, is better to define any relationship to avoid the stories that touches the heart.. Define it so that you don't spend your hard earn money on a girl that doesn't value it..spend because you have not because your thinking that the girl will be your future wife where as she sees you as an ordinary friend..if you don't have, don't try so hard to impress because no matter what you do on this earth, you can never impress a girl...

445 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by histemple: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well, It is disheartening but guys should be smart enough about falling in love.

There must have been signs because marriage planning doesn't just happen in a week.

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by histemple: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Fear them

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by sinaj(f): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Chai! Money wey ur frnd for u start business finish for woman head grin

It hurts tho.

Loosing d one u love to someone else.

Serzly it's better u define ur reltnshp to reduce d risk.

Ur frnd shud take heart, daz xperience for him wink

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Rexhenrex(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
i don't doubt the fact that the guy loves the girl, but who knows he might never have told her anything bout marriage and perhaps the lady wasn't getting any younger in age and decided to find her way.

I loved my bae very much but when ever we are discussing and she mentions marriage or abt kids i become mute because (thats by the way)i won't really blame the girl till i here her version o what happened.

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ab0ki sit down.

Even guys are like that... It happens everywhere in the world... Your friend should move on with His unplanned life.

Haven't you heard of cases where guy dump their 10years sweetheart to marry one village bimbo their mother recommended for them?

I repeat... Go and sit down.

295 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by makydebbie(f): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by ALAGA1: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
I know your friend might have said to his Ex GF that they were soulmates. Well, guess what? There are a million guys that walked that path before HIM my friend. There are literally millions of guys out there who thought some girl was ‘the one’ and who got hit by reality. Just like HIM. Yeah, I was one of them.

But you know what? It’s okay to have thought that. I know I did. It’s the natural thing to do, especially if it’s your first love, it feels like the only person in the world that can make you happy. But, that’s just not true. Most guys end up with some other woman, and again they’ll have the same feelings of her being the one. But the second time around they’ll have some more perspective, and they’ll realize that it might feel that way, but that doesn’t make it accurate. The truth is, most guys need to cut their teeth on a couple of relationships before they settle down.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Kondomatic(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
@OP, this is how it works.

Bad boys spoil good girls and they revenge on good guys.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by kevin25(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
I pity the guy because of the way he looked today so down and depressed he was lamenting and blaming his God for not giving him money, he was talking on how he dried his account just to make this girls happy by providing all her needs .. its so painful when you do things for love and it came back to hurt you in the end...to me I love with my brain

15 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by theEYe21(f): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Guys do it also, so it's a two way thing grin Op sorry had to be a victim grin experience is the best teacher smiley

17 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by EscobarSnipes(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
After looking at all these things, I still wonder why guys still fall in love. I move with the mindset that no matter how much u please a lady, she'll still subconsciously keep comparing you to her numerous toasters and NO MATTER HOW LONG SHE RESISTS she'll surely dump you when the time comes. The funny part is that she'll do the same to the next guy & the guy after him, it continues. Why do guys still fall in love?

22 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Engrobiorah(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:
Ab0ki sit down.

Even guys are like that... It happens everywhere in the world... Your friend should move on with His unplanned life.

Haven't you heard of cases where guy dump their 10years sweetheart to marry one village bimbo their mother recommended for them?

You get bad mouth.
So if person GF leave am den his life is unplanned?
Rude undecided

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by kevin25(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
if your not balance as a man no need of spending your last pin on a girl coz she already know DAT she can't settle down with you... girls want want a balance guy so if you know that your not just be wise on how u spend don use the one you suppose to save to make your self a better person to spend on her don't try it..because to every girl their priority in life is marriage...so if she sees dat u cant marry her my dear u become a caretaker before her real man arrive....

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by jashar(f): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lesson Learnt: Don't break your back to please nobody. If a person ain't comfortable with you in your current status(not that you shouldn't strive to attain better smiley ) , leave trash for LAWMA and kick that person to the curb.

Life's too short abeg undecided

Capisce?

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by timsonpreye(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
sinaj:
Chai! Money wey ur frnd for u start business finish for woman head grin

It hurts tho.

Loosing d one u love to someone else.

Serzly it's better u define ur reltnshp to reduce d risk.

Ur frnd shud take heart, daz xperience for him wink
that why we use and dump ur gender angry

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by timsonpreye(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
EscobarSnipes:
After looking at all these things, I still wonder why guys still fall in love. I move with the mindset that no matter how much u please a lady, she'll still subconsciously keep comparing you to her numerous toasters and NO MATTER HOW LONG SHE RESISTS she'll surely dump you when the time comes. The funny part is that she'll do the same to the next guy & the guy after him, it continues. Why do guys still fall in love?
The most important thing is make sure u bleep her before anytin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Freakypinky(f): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
hmmmmmm.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Expect anything..

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by sinaj(f): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
timsonpreye:
that why we use and dump ur gender angry
just d way she used nd dumped him huh?

Better wake up

17 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by sinaj(f): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:
Ab0ki sit down.

at least dere is a sensible guy in diz thread.

Wen stuffs like diz happen de will just make it seem as if it's a girl thing.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by NevetsIbot(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
honestly... Spending on a girl while dating is one of the biggest folly a man can make in his life even if you're financially stable. You aren't married yet. Tell your friend to wake up.... That gold digging biatch is gone. Let him focus on cash now. He should think about making flows of income. he should improve his life rada than lamenting

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by AfricanApple(f): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
she broke his heart and the first thing that came to his mind is how much money he has spent on her! then he is a dumb azz

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by AfricanApple(f): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
I know a guy that two weeks to his wedding, he started using girls like cloth and even introduced one of them as ''my madam'' imagine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by kevin25(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
why is it that some girls are interested in the last pin of the so called broke guys? irrespective of how broke you are still some girls needs that little money that your managing for life.... guys needs to Wise up.

10 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Achievement: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Get Cash Get Paid... A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by steppin: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Romance section seems to be the "whine" section of Nairaland. The funny thing is, when they're narrating their story, it's always a friend or cousin.
If a lady breaks your heart, get over it and move on. If you can't over it, get another girl, make her fall in love with you and break her heart too, if it makes you feel better.
Smh...sad souls.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Taryur3(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
No big deal here....its a free world...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by antontech(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Very good.
Happened to me today also. The girl i lost virginity to, and it has been only her that once, wedded today and never invited me.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Flexherbal(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
True talk, OP. It is good to define one's relationship from the very beginning.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by ronald4lif(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well, sh1t happens. Guys shouldn't spend more than they can afford or forgo when dating, so they don't feel cheated when things like this happens. My rule is not to get overly attached to any woman, just enjoy the moment while it last and if she leaves her loss not mine.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by MuyiRano(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Omg... OP we need you to go investigate if that dude is not planning suicide

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Employee / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.