Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (64384 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Is This True About Girls? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by smugmanuel(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Looks like this happened at Oko poly. The girl in question had her wedding at Enugu. Well any relationship that starts in schools do end up in school most times. That guy should move on.
kevin25:
A guy in my neighborhood was dating a girl for a long time, I knew them as the best couple. The guy doesn't joke with anything that concerns the girl affair.

Today being June 11, this particular girl is getting married to one guy like that and the worst part is that not only that she breaks the guy's heart but she didn't let the guy know about her marriage plans Till today.

The guy in quote is very unhappy and was calculating how much he has spent on the girl since they started, not that he has a lot but he is trying his best to use the little money he has at his disposal to solve the girl's needs whenever they arise, no matter how big or small just to show the girl that he really lovers her.

I felt so bad for the guy but on a second thought I ask my self what is the need for dating? why do girls pretend they love you just to be with you for a while just to gain something from you and most of them know that they can't be with you for long still they persist on staying, by so doing l, they end up chasing away those that has the intention of staying with you forever..

Everyday is a lesson I have learnt my own today...I hope your learnt yours, is better to define any relationship to avoid the stories that touches the heart.. Define it so that you don't spend your hard earn money on a girl that doesn't value it..spend because you have not because your thinking that the girl will be your future wife where as she sees you as an ordinary friend..if you don't have, don't try so hard to impress because no matter what you do on this earth, you can never impress a girl...
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
One can't but marvel at the immaturity of some guys.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by ournaijablog(f): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
its vice versa dear, while I do not encourage it I think its now a norm amongst people in a relationship to always have spare tyre grin

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by sinaj(f): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
krismars:

Abeg which heart ?
d one wey dey ur nyash sad
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by misscall247: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well said Op....I love girls who will state it prompt and plain,I'm not interested.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by bakynes(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
Well, sh1t happens. Guys shouldn't spend more than they can afford or forgo when dating, so they don't feel cheated when things like this happens. My rule is not to get overly attached to any woman, just enjoy the moment while it last and if she leaves her loss not mine.
No way you wont attach yourself to a woman if you date her for long.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by omonnakoda: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
It is an unfortunate practice among kerosene users to spend money on women in the name of girlfriend. Simple advice NEVER do it as in NEVER. These days boys and girls in southern Nigeria all g to school and have equal opportunities to make money. Why are you "solving" a woman's problems??

Kerosene folk!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by TimothyNkenu: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Florblu:
Guys have taught ladies more hard lesson than this yet mount everest didn't fall now you want the wall of Jericho to fall down flat cos of your male counterpart.Oga swerve

You do know he's human right?

Empathy - learn it.

3 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Flashh: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:
Ab0ki sit down.

Even guys are like that... It happens everywhere in the world... Your friend should move on with His unplanned life.

Haven't you heard of cases where guy dump their 10years sweetheart to marry one village bimbo their mother recommended for them?

I repeat... Go and sit down.
Hope you would feel happy when your girlfriend that you loves so much go ahead to marry someone else unexpectedly?

Because, even if this same girl and most girl reads this, they will see their act as nothing without sympathy.

12 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by omaksaith(f): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
histemple:
Fear them
Maybe the said guy is not ready to settle down and the babe nor fit wait

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by omonnakoda: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
bakynes:

No way you wont attach yourself to a woman if you date her for long.
Even this life we are here for "long" still do not get too attached to it always be ready to die. That is the secret of life. Nothing is permanent so do not love anything too much not even your life

6 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by dacovajnr: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
I no understand Why Nigerian guys never know our girls pattern of play...They Date 3 guys @ a Tym..No1(Future Hubby) the One Who is Academically Inclined and also intelligent in other aspects..He can either be financially buoyant or notNo2(Maga) the Maga that pays for the money that's been spent on No1 whose future is bright..No3(The Shield ) This one is only needed to fight for her and Defend her whenever he's been called upon hence she's always Save from any form of Harassment..all da same the 3 guys get to service same kittykatgrin

7 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Beautyprincess(f): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Now its hurt u guys abi But i wil neva do such! It really hurt tho...especially wen a guy is been hurt! But do u really care how much heavy pain a lady is passing tru cos of lots hrt break frm guyzzzz?

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
That's why I tell my niggers everyday - Keep Your Eyes On Your Money.

While you're still struggling, don't waste your time trying to please "a girlfriend", she will end up leaving you for the "the guy" that was focused on having a brighter tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Plz make una liv love matter and fucus on upcoming war btwen Nigerian Army & NDA, I wish this is playable in nairaBet trust me NDA wud hv been givin 1.00 odd and NA 11.10 odd...... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!

3 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by LastSurvivor: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tell ur dude to stay focused n make more money using it as a motivation..

However, ur friend seems to be dull, hw a girl plan something big like wedding without me finding out...
Unbelievable..

3 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Somebody shout hallelujah,im so glad the lord has opened your eyes to see the way of the world,unlike you i experienced mine first hand,though she didnt eat my money per say,cos i collect steady "if you know what i mean".

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nyceguy92: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=kevin25 post=46485540]

Frankly, guys should stop producing a balance sheet of what they spent on their girlfriends when the love bubble goes burst.
Reasonable spending is inevitable in a relationship and I am certain the guy felt manly and fulfilled doing it.

It appears that after so many years of dating, there was no hint the guy had marriage in his dictionary.
So the lady sowed a seed elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by nwabuwa: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
The guy is at fault.. Settle ursef, ur family, ur boy friends before a bitch..
When a girl asks u for phone buy second phone for ur self, if she asks for provisions postpone it till eternity.. That's my own take.. If she no gree give u Tato abeg tok it in, u might be saving ur self from hiv..

3 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by olami100(m): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Trina0936:

They are all hypocrites my dear! Money that can be earned again? Mtchewwww. Even God loves a cheerful giver and we all know he didn't mean sex! undecided

it is a pity u have this mindset!! you are generalizing it as if what the girl did was right!! which means you can do the same? what amaze me is the way you use scripture to ur advantage ... some ladies sha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by vikstandon(m): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
sinaj:
Chai! Money wey ur frnd for u start business finish for woman head grin

It hurts tho.

Loosing d one u love to someone else.

Serzly it's better u define ur reltnshp to reduce d risk.

Ur frnd shud take heart, daz xperience for him wink

I go like act PART 2 of this Film with u... the episode wey sweet na just telling him today
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by nwabuwa: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
The guy is at fault.. Settle ursef, ur family, ur boy friends before a lady ..
When a girl asks u for phone buy second phone for ur self, if she asks for provisions postpone it till eternity.. That's my own take.. If she no gree give u Tato abeg tok it in, u might be saving ur self from hiv.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by ZinoFego: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
kevin25:
A guy in my neighborhoodl...

@OP, were you in the relationship with them?

A whole lot may have happened that you may not be aware of...

3 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by LoneRanger12(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
honestly... Spending on a girl while dating is one of the biggest folly a man can make in his life even if you're financially stable. You aren't married yet. Tell your friend to wake up.... That gold digging biatch is gone. Let him focus on cash now. He should think about making flows of income. he should improve his life rada than lamenting
But I hope u remember that its those same bitches that will start shouting 'broke ass nigga' if u decide not to spend on them when dating.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by smartolala(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
The guy should get himself a copy of a book titled'who moved my cheese'by spencer johnson

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stories that touch
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
olami100:

it is a pity u have this mindset!! you are generalizing it as if what the girl did was right!! which means you can do the same? what amaze me is the way you use scripture to ur advantage ... some ladies sha!!!
Some guys sha! Did I mention your name? Why guilty conscience dey flog u? undecided E pain u cos ur a hypocrite as well!

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
ournaijablog:
its vice versa dear, while I do not encourage it I think its now a norm amongst people in a relationship to always have spare tyre grin
spare tyre...very important...
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by nwabuwa: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
youmour:
Somebody shout hallelujah,im so glad the lord has opened your eyes to see the way of the world,unlike you i experienced mine first hand,though she didnt eat my money per say,cos i collect steady "if you know what i mean".
U ve a different definition of that collect.. That thing wey dey sweet u chee e no dey sweet her.. Abeg u lost...

3 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by lutheran(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Exactly what happen to me few days ago, a relationship of 9years, she just call my attention to it that she no longer interested that the love is not there again, I later find out that she already as someone in mind to get married to. It hurt me but I have moved on... It's one of those things

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Not every relationship can lead to marriage, besides, maybe God doesn't see them as husband and wife. Some things are not always the way they seems. They're never mean to be together. He should pick himself up and move on with life, life is too short to think about some sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
nwabuwa:

U ve a different definition of that collect.. That thing wey dey sweet u chee e no dey sweet her.. Abeg u lost...

Baba the way i collect no be here,i literally fulfilled all my sexual fantasies,if she enjoy am e no consign me..but i doubt she enjoy am sha,cos i knack am ton ton

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / I Am In Love With My Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.