Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (64383 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Is This True About Girls? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Ademusiwa1: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
[size=28pt]
Don't run away . Open a means of communication. That if you find a woman.

I am personally a shy man. I am close to been melancholy
. I am not a bad talk if the topic interest me, I don't think I am that stupid, when I see fashola with his Mushin olosha English. I can't not do bad with public speaking.

At least I will not be speaking Mushin olosha English. Now joke apart.

I am not gay. But some women miss undstand men some time. I have to get to know a woman first.

I remember travelling from Canada to France on my way back to Canada , someone was on the board the plane that our conversation jam. By the time i came off the plane she rejected my number. So experience like this shy me away from women. Because women are not predictable.

I been to several cities like new york etc the women too are the same. They have this mood swings that is unpredictable

Now jokes apart. ][/size]

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Xbox222: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2016
chubbygal:
And you want me to believe that you know who your father is/ was? So when dem say make people wey know their real father or son of the soil to come out , you go follow them come out? Every body knows you are BASTARD. Unplanned, visionless, jobless, lowlife, gay, uncultured, waste of fresh air and quarter to die mistake of a boyyy. You can cry me an ocean cos it pained you. Keep quoting me
I don't want to waste my precious time on a psychopath and a schizophric like you.
You can get a Noose and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by prossity: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2016
It happens but life goes on maybe you failed to tide your work very well.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by ireneony(f): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i don't doubt the fact that the guy loves the girl, but who knows he might never have told her anything bout marriage and perhaps the lady wasn't getting any younger in age and decided to find her way.

I loved my bae very much but when ever we are discussing and she mentions marriage or abt kids i become mute because (thats by the way)i won't really blame the girl till i here her version o what happened.
gbam!
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by missyadorable(f): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2016
lutheran:
Exactly what happen to me few days ago, a relationship of 9years, she just call my attention to it that she no longer interested that the love is not there again, I later find out that she already as someone in mind to get married to. It hurt me but I have moved on... It's one of those things

9years? So you dated a girl for 9years and no marriage yet you felt hurt that she left for someone who is ready to marry her? Bro,you are a wizard,a destiny killer,wicked spirit.
Thank God the girl finally had sense.
Imagine 9 years of offering her kittycat to you without any commitment..jeez!

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by sisisioge: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2016
Life is all about investment.You lose some and win some. I have definitely invested on one single mofo what all the guys I have dated in the past haven't spent on me put together. That didn't leave me embittered...I am a happy person. I love with all my heart when the guy and atmosphere is right...no baggage feelings.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Izonpikin: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2016
But the guy shouldn't be that angry na...if he had sex with her numerous times then he should not fell sad ...After all he also gained something from her (so to speak)...what about guys who gave their all but got nothing in return from the girl....

Make the guy chill joor...

Besides any money spent should never be a thing of regret..giving should be a way of life and not conditioned..

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by chubbygal(f): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2016
Xbox222:

I don't want to waste my precious time on a psychopath and a schizophric like you.
You can get a Noose and do the needful
you are nothing but a well and grave digger, you know one thing? You will soon fall into it just like this. OZUUUUU

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by EOOJ(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Guy why generalising na Not all ladies do dat
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by arixsto2(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2016
chai, touching!
It happen to me too but not has worst like this one. But if good guy gone bad now, girl go con dey swear. Iyalaya be warn! Back to back p**yan go hot oh.

I learn something too. :*
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2016
antontech:
Very good.
Happened to me today also. The girl i lost virginity to, and it has been only her that once, wedded today and never invited me.

oga u didn't lose your virginity to anyone, u willingly gave it up.... heaven knows no one can stand before my presence and cry wolf saying she lost............. lost my foot...
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Akkord4gov: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2016
MissyQueen will not do this for me
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2016
hmmmmmmnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by tee4naija(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2016
I have always known that money can not buy love. Any lady who is genuinely in love with u would not help u spend ur money but help u plan how to invest it to make it grow knowing that u both will enjoy it in the future.Do not throw money at problems,it doesn't solve them, it aggravates them. U know a lady that wants to marry u when u have and pretend u don't have.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by omonnakoda: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2016
themall:
1. Always find a God fearing girl. She may not be Behind or romantic, but she will be true to you and she will not learn badness and deceit
2. Girls of nowadays have been hurt from age 12. So they choose to become players as a way of life. Imagine a girl who went to have sex with another man one-week before her wedding. Girls are often on a revenge mission on all men once they have been dis-virgined and dumped. To many girls, all men are the same: RELATIONSHIP CRIMINALS
3. Always remember that girls can not be left on their own unsupervised. You must always give them enough assignment e.g. sex, pregnancy, children, money, trade affection, attention, praises, gifts, surprises etc {you must also create continuous uncertainties and anxieties when the need arises}
What does Godfearing mean,EXACTLY>
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by kally90(f): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Op,are you sure that you are not the one.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Reeberry: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2016
missyadorable:

God bless you.
Just dating,not even engaged meaning the guy had no plans to marry only enjoying her kittycat.
Enjoying her kittycat this one is talking about. Is she not enjoying the dick too?

Just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Headlesschicken(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2016
Am not surprised @ all by dis story cos a frd of mine has had a similar experience dat d gal he was dating during service n even slpin wiv just left him n got married,d dude even slept wiv her few days b4 her wedding,wen d nigga finally heard d news he almost fainted n couldn't just blv it,truth x dat dis gals r capable of anytin,after God fear Women 4ur own sake...
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by dahvi: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2016
ollah1:

Three sides to every story. Yours, Mine nd The Truth.

Capiche!

Three sides even!!lol..
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Idowuh(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
move on bro
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by goingape1: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
chubbygal:
Indeed frustration has done too many damages to your immune system to the extended that you can no longer comprehend ... Been broke is in your DNA..... Meanwhile you can cry me an ocean. Cos it pained you

is your father broke? yes or no!
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Bhiodun(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i don't doubt the fact that the guy loves the girl, but who knows he might never have told her anything bout marriage and perhaps the lady wasn't getting any younger in age and decided to find her way.

I loved my bae very much but when ever we are discussing and she mentions marriage or abt kids i become mute because (thats by the way)i won't really blame the girl till i here her version o what happened.
and you think that's a good reason for her not to have informed the guy about her wedding, bro that's pure wickedness!!!

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Bhiodun(m): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
The girl just gave birth to another player!!! I won't be surprise if the guy becomes a chronic player.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by waper(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Define ur own now o. grin
sinaj:
Chai! Money wey ur frnd for u start business finish for woman head grin

It hurts tho.

Loosing d one u love to someone else.

Serzly it's better u define ur reltnshp to reduce d risk.

Ur frnd shud take heart, daz xperience for him wink
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by joseph1832(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
banmee:

You still haven't learnt anything about women. A woman will only hook up with you permanently if you can provide comfort or have the potential of providing it. The only time a woman wouldn't care about it that much is when she is in her "growing up stage". Like when she is in college and partying. Once she graduates, all bets are off and her hunting begins. They don't like to admit it but that is the freaking truth. There is nothing bad about it though. It's just how women are built. I am married and totally in love with an amazing woman. We've been together for almost two decades but i don't kid myself by thinking that if i did not show potential when we were courting she would have married me. We all have our roles to play. I am supposed to provide; so i provide. Understand this fact and you will have any woman you want. Don't believe me? #Oshiomole. #OBJ. #Donald Trump.
Dude, did you read the OP? From what I read, I don't believe he didn't provide, he did, but still she still left him.

Lemme tell you this, even if you provide or you don't, any woman who wants to leave you for bigger fish, will leave you, nothing you can do, or say will stop her.

The OP's friend was naïve.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by NevetsIbot(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
missyadorable:

Having sex with a man while dating is one of the biggest folly a lady can make in her life. You aren't married yet.

Bottomline:No spending,No Sex
True love.Beautiful relationship
Everybody hold your side.
first of all lady. Sex is a two way thing. Money isnt! If money is... Both genders will have to join money together to spend.... Sex is enjoyed by both. Though in a relationship, I won't go after sex. I'm not planning to (eventho she will enjoy it)... Ion want my money to go down the drain. I'd rada play poker with a million dollars than to spend it on a girl i'm still dating and not yet married to.

Again... Op never mentioned sex btw the two. It may Turn out that the said guy never sniffed her panties
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by banmee(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Dude, did you read the OP? From what I read, I don't believe he didn't provide, he did, but still she still left him.

Lemme tell you this, even if you provide or you don't, any woman who wants to leave you for bigger fish, will leave you, nothing you can do, or say will stop her.

The OP's friend was naïve.

Read my post again. We are not talking of the now, we are talking about what a woman considers to be lifelong provision. Anyone can give a woman money but what matters is can they sustain it and increase their financial standing in the future. Just because a vulcanizer gives a girl money constantly does not mean she would not opt for a banker if the opportunity presents itself. That is the point of my post. Potential. And by the way, you agreed with me even though you did not realise it
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by joseph1832(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
banmee:

Read my post again. We are not talking of the now, we are talking about what a woman considers to be lifelong provision. Anyone can give a woman money but what matters is can they sustain it and increase their financial standing in the future. Just because a vulcanizer gives a girl money constantly does not mean she would not opt for a banker if the opportunity presents itself. That is the point of my post. Potential. And by the way, you agreed with me even though you did not realise it
Well I still maintain my earlier stand. Money that comes in constantly remains a constant source of money for women. Women are barely content as most always desire the finest things in life.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by sinaj(f): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
waper:
Define ur own now o. grin
I wnted to ask us to start one grin

But the crown on ur hand tho.

Respect cool
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by sinaj(f): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
zubby29:
love ur dp
thanks Zubby smiley
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by forbidden5(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is exactly why a player never cries and weeps for a woman.

It is better to be a player, Bleep the girls and move on to the next one. The girls will hail you for that and love you money or not.

Women are not wired to be loved, they will never appreciate it and that is why valentine died for love.

Guys be wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / I Am In Love With My Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.