Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Are These Demands Related To Issues Ken Saro Wiwa Fought For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are These Demands Related To Issues Ken Saro Wiwa Fought For? (299 Views)

Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari / 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions / Photos From Burial Of Ken Saro Wiwa Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are These Demands Related To Issues Ken Saro Wiwa Fought For? by Xeedorf: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Militants declare ceasefire, demand
ߔ栔he immediate release of the former NSA, Sambo Dasuki
ߔ栔he release of Biafra Nmamdi Kanu
ߔ栔he reversal of the order to freeze the bank accounts of Government Ekpemupolo, better known as Tompolo,
ߔ栔he immediate implementation of the 2014 National Conference
ABOVE IS THE DEMAND LIST OF THE AVENGERS TO THE FG SO THEY CAN STOP BOMBING
I initially thought they were a group of well thought out , highly intelligent war and geurilla experts , who can put up a front of international standards. I didnt ever think they are chickens , dull brains, school drop outs who can not even see rain falling even with a thick cloud covering every where.
How on earth can you on one hand say you are regional. agitators who want a better living condition for your enviroment that has been degraded and turn around to say on the other hand that your demands is the RELEASE OF A THIEF CALLED DASUKI.... A RELEASE OF A secessionist CALLED NNAMDI KANU... corruption charges droped, Embargo on TOMPOLO'S ACCOUNT lifted
... NA TALK BE THAT? hand of jacob voice of esau...
How are these demands related to issues Ken saro wiwa fought for? enviromental degradation.
They have simply dissapointed their sympathisers with these demmads that lack wisdom. Some learned young people from south south were getting emotional about them, their elders are not talking , that silence from their opinion leaders had given them out as their backers, afterall, former president jonathan had said he is being investigated for corruption, so these demands are adding up afterall.
Well, Nigerians be rest assured these guys are just a bunch of hungry jobless youths sponsóred by those who are afraid of What the end of corruption TRIAL may bring to them
at this point i can safely advise that the government is better to ignore them and clamp on them, treat them like mere criminals who dont know what they are doing, if the government ever makes the mistake of negotiating with this blackmailers , such govt is finished.
By the time you had completely finished destroying your enviroment beyong human habitation, please dont migrate to the south west.
i don talk. my own ooooo.
Re: How Are These Demands Related To Issues Ken Saro Wiwa Fought For? by attackgat: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
so you guys don't know the Avengers want the release of Kanu and Dasuki? Kanu is a secessionist leader. What Kanu and the Avengers are fighting for are not far apart. Its about political and economic control of their lands. Neither nor the Avengers care about Nigeria or the Hausa or Yoruba man. Kanu and the Avengers are not enemies. When it comes to Dasuki, I guess the reason why they want released is because Dasuki is a big enemy of Buhari. Dasuki has a lot of influence in the North, his release would cause a lot of headache for Buhari. The Avengers know what they are doing with those demands. As for Ken Saro Wiwa, he was just an Ogoni activist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Warns Beach Operators Against Flouting Safety Regulations / Eid-il-fitri: Aspirant Calls On Nigerians To Be Their Brothers’ Keepers / Being Final Payment For Constructing Flower Bed With Flower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.