Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. (2538 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / BUSTED!!! Kashybaby Is Hiding Behind This Moniker / Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please disregard that info that says that Kashybaby is back to nairaland... It was just an alternate account of another moniker I will not love to mention his name because he told her before opening that thread...
Olihilistic
Muva
Iamlegend1
Smellymouth
Obiorathesubtle
Iykekelvins
Slyisaac
Jubrealguy
Mimzy
Hurricannemimzy
Lezz
Creamish
Firsteva
Postmann
Evathyst
Suzan404
Airsultan

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Weblow: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Who is missing her
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
AND SO?
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sincerely, it's like thunder gets turned on by mere looking at all of you doing this..
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
well, i got nothing to say...

i never believed that dude...

1 Like

Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
I knew that dude was lying... I guess that name Kashybaby helps in making him achieve an errection...

2 Likes

Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2016

Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by SucrePlum(f): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Okay.
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by adaksbullet: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Who his no kanshababe here?undecided policisty sturntundecided
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Laveda(f): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Who cares?

undecided
All these kind nonsense seff

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by espn(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Laveda:
Who cares?

undecided
hello miss
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Laveda(f): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
espn:
hello miss
hello
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by espn(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Laveda:
hello
how have u bin dear...
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Where these people dey even come from sef? Gosh! Why TF you lot disturbing us with her coming or going? Who cares if she's back or not?

This is really becoming disgusting

Who doesn't know she's youngforever? Mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Where these people dey even come from sef? Gosh! Why TF you lot disturbing us with her coming or going? Who cares if she's back or not?

This is really becoming disgusting

Who doesn't know she's youngforever? Mtcheeeeeeeeew
are you Mr. Linus Mbakwe? No offense pls undecided
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
gochenko:
are you Mr. Linus Mbakwe? No offense pls undecided
no. I'm mr Tobechukwu Chukwudikwu Nnamdi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ok sir... Thanks for the clarification... I use to know one Linus Mbakwe and he writes like you.... Sorry for the mix up sir...
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
gochenko:
ok sir... Thanks for the clarification... I use to know one Linus Mbakwe and he writes like you.... Sorry for the mix up sir...
Ok
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Laveda(f): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
espn:
how have u bin dear...

Been okay, yourself?
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by espn(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Laveda:

Been okay, yourself?
been doing great...its bin a while i said hi....just checking up on u....nice profile pics...i think yo lok gr8..
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Laveda(f): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2016
espn:
been doing great...its bin a while i said hi....just checking up on u....nice profile pics...i think yo lok gr8..

Oh thanks dear..

And I need your help hun cry

The miss NL contest is up, a friend and sister,is contesting smiley I'd need your vote when the day comes, I'm sure you can help.

Her moniker is Lanicky. smiley
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:17am On Jun 12, 2016
espn:
undecided Erhmmm is this some form of orthographic wooing undecided

while you search for the word in your dictionary ... just wanna let you know that you didn't have to say that.

By eulogizing these girls on NL (which never happens offline) you're simply making them float in imaginary euphoria wheareas they are just at Ground Zero.
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by RoyalBlak007: 12:26am On Jun 12, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

""Return of

the mark""

1 Like

Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by santanamimi(f): 12:48am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by midehi2(f): 4:45am On Jun 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you very funny grin
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2016
midehi2:

you very funny grin
grin grin
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by scentmarlc(m): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2016
Laveda:
Who cares?

undecided

Laveda the lavender avenger. How is your smelling kini ..... I still dey ontop ya case ooo gidigba
Re: Kashybaby Is Not Back... Please Disregard That Info that says she is back.. by espn(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2016
Laveda:

Oh thanks dear..

And I need your help hun cry

The miss NL contest is up, a friend and sister,is contesting smiley I'd need your vote when the day comes, I'm sure you can help.

Her moniker is Lanicky. smiley
sure...will do just dat...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed See Nude Photos Of Tonto Dikeh And Hubby -vaselinecrew.com / How To Deal With Stubborn Girlfriends / Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.