Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (38274 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by tottinova: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
I met this beauty damsel in a child dedication in my home town in Anambra State on 2nd of January 2016.
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introduction.
She had directed me to different pastors for this purpose and i had done my own part.
The issue now is that she told me that she had done an operation for lumb in her breast which did not go down well with my mum. My mum has said "i will not marry her"
The major issue i solicite for an advice is that i took her to a doctor who told me she has a kidney issue.
We really love ourselves and i want to marry her not just because she is still a virgin but she is a good girl.is there anything that can be done because she is just 21.
I need an advice please ignore my written English.
Thanks

How do you know she's a virgin
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by moshino(m): 12:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Kidney disease is nothing.
If you have the money for kidney transplant, go ahead and marry her.
Can't you give your wife one of your kidneys ??

As for me, i can give a total stranger one of my kidneys, i have two and i only need one to function.

Can you Really give one kidney to a stranger... I know somebody that needs one real bad now, he's in the hospital now looking for a donor.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by komododragons: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
I met this beauty damsel in a child dedication in my home town in Anambra State on 2nd of January 2016.
We started talking until we fell in love and i decided to marry her. Though am still awaiting for her parents consent before i fix the date for formal introduction.
She had directed me to different pastors for this purpose and i had done my own part.
The issue now is that she told me that she had done an operation for lumb in her breast which did not go down well with my mum. My mum has said "i will not marry her"
The major issue i solicite for an advice is that i took her to a doctor who told me she has a kidney issue.
We really love ourselves and i want to marry her not just because she is still a virgin but she is a good girl.is there anything that can be done because she is just 21.
Thanks

you love her because her toto still dey intact or na because of her toto you still dey with her undecided

which one.

guy you MUMu ohh no be SMALL.!

you never know weti be love!
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 14, 2016
U met her in January & u'r talking about marriage in June, bros take ur time well to know each other better for few yrs before thinking abt marriage. But for her health condition, do anything u can to assist her
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Boyooosa(m): 12:26am On Jun 14, 2016
Liftedhands:
Put yourself in her shoes and answer the question.
Your comment is short but deep, the challenge is 'nobody can be like you'.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by oluadex99(m): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Look at u because of virgin girl,is 2 early for u to face dis kind problem i tink u neva date virgin b4.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Take her to two other hospitals to reconfirm that her situation
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by mimicue(f): 12:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Lol nairalanders ehn grin . Anyway op this girl is quite young and will want to do things she wants around her age .. This one u are talking about marriage and then if u want to stick to get u can stay with her because you love her, and stop using the marriage mindset on her because she's young and it isn't guaranteed u will marry her . You don't need to run away , stay with her and help her through the stage whether spritually,financially .. Etc

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Ranchhoddas: 12:58am On Jun 14, 2016
greggng:
Visit prophet tb jushua. I believe she can be healed and both of u can marry and ve lovely children with good blessing from God. Don't give up
Na advice be this?
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by naijacentric(m): 1:00am On Jun 14, 2016
follow ur heart guy love will always find its way
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 14, 2016
I must b frank with u. U don't need to tell d whole world ur girl is a virgin, I can perhaps say this was one of d major reasons u fell in love with her cos it's obvious . Pls don't let virginity b ur reason for true love . Secondly, u nid to make research about her family background to know if thrs a generational illness or any other stuff running in d family. And above all put u both love aside n ask God in prayer if u can go ahead. My bro if He says yes OK then. But if u r unclear yet don't rush into anything until God says u r both compatible n can move ahead else u may not enjoy what the future holds. So bro be wise n be careful abt ur decision.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by tripletmummy: 1:16am On Jun 14, 2016
What if you already married her and years lata she developed kidney problem and lump in d breast, would u divorce her? Just follow ur heart, there is balm in gilead!

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by greggng: 1:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Na advice be this?

Na u sabi mind ur business if u no get nothing to contribute
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by baby124: 1:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Look, find money to help her with her problem and make sure you get a second opinion on the kidney issue. In fact get 4 opinions. Some useless doctors give rubbish diagnosis to make money. So make sure you are sure that is her issue.

DO NOT give your kidney to someone you met in January. Assist with money or help get a donor who does not mind making some cash. Because of this relationship does not work out after giving your kidney, you will commit murder o.

Also get her screened very well for cancer before marriage. You do not want to marry a sick spouse, it is a lot of responsibility and I don't think you want to start your life out that way. It's only ok if sickness comes in after marriage. I am sure the girl and her family will understand. This does not stop you from helping out however you can.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by FEEXPERT: 1:26am On Jun 14, 2016
While it is good to seek advice from this platform, it is still the best thing that you seek knowledge about the two conditions and get understanding.

Lump in the breast is just a simple condition "an accumulation of fat" and most ladies have it n if u were not told, u may not be able to feel it or see d surgical scar if it has been operated.

Kidney disease? There re different disease of the kidney, chronic kidney disease at this age for the kind of lady u painted is very rare and if she has such, u wud av known within this short period u av been together.

Meanwhile, the competency of d Dr. that quickly diagnosed someone with kidney disease is questionable. What kind of investigations has s/he done? You can get more information about the kidney disease and read more about it online n use those gathered info to convince ur good mum. like someone said in d post, u only need one kidney to live ur entire life.

I rest my case here by saying, get information and decide on ur own wc part u want to take for there is no complete human being.

Thanks.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Mouth123(m): 1:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Hey bro... Nice try... but really ask yourself this question... will you be happy... that's all.
f'uk'k her kidney its her heart you need....
But then Will ur kids be happy if they lose their mum too soon.. thats if she makes it through sha.
But if you are happy with her... then convince everyone to love her... dont leave anyone waiting for
*didnt i warn you before" cud that statement hurts more than hot knife.
good luck
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by otikpoko(m): 1:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
Thanks

Just sent you a PM.

Do well to reply

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by cr7lomo: 1:55am On Jun 14, 2016
okerocks2much:
love conquers all,but it is not going to be easy if u make up ur mind

Which dirty love conquers all? Mk u go broke Mk I know whether love go conquer hunger...mumu kids believing in an elusive feeling called love

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Neverquit(f): 1:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120, this is the best advice.

Sanchase:
If you have the financial ability to cater for her health in future go ahead cos certainly her health will deteriorate at some point, if not let her be and allow her take her chances with other people.

One man's food is another man's poison and vice versa. Do not dis virgin her o hehe as that's her pride and her asset. She could meet a person whose family will welcome, support her condition wholeheartedly and finance her transplant when the time come. Don't let her miss that opportunity and die like a chicken.

Don't start something you cannot finish, when her health deteriorates all your siblings will remind you of the past. Let the girl chose her path but support her in any way you can.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:
Thanks

I have some choice words that I would rather use on you but Seun will ban me in an instant and then my enemies will rejoice.

Are you buying a Puppy or marrying a life partner?

What if you get married tomorrow and she was in good health and then cancer was detected, will you then leave her?
What about you, what if you ran into Dangotes truck and became a paraplegic, should she leave you?

Think guys, find yourself a good woman who loves you with your imperfections and take her with her imperfections.

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Originalsly: 2:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Bro...6 months is a short time to know each other well enough. Doesn't mean the marriage can't be successful. Why the rush? On the health issues...you guys just amaze me how you accept whatever the doctor says without question! Breast operation...why?...lump in the breast.Almost all women at some point have had a lump in the breast... and for almost all of them the lump is benign/harmless. Did the doctor run tests to find out if the lump was cancerous? Almost all of the doctors here are money hungry. .... what signs complains did she have that caused her to go to the doctor?....did he run tests to know this?... and what exactly is the problem?...be has to say. Maybe her family has money and that doctor is always going to discover major emergency problems with them.... after the kidneys will come the liver series! At 21 with kidney problems. ...hard drug user? If you ask me... that doctor has a market for kidneys.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Jay542(m): 2:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Go to malaysia and buy kidney for her. #5m iss little for ur happily ever after.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by cr7lomo: 2:16am On Jun 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I have some choice words that I would rather use on you but Seun will ban me in an instant and then my enemies will rejoice.

Are you buying a Puppy or marrying a life partner?

What if you get married tomorrow and she was in good health and then cancer was detected, will you then leave her?
What about you, what if you ran into Dangotes truck and became a paraplegic, should she leave you?

Think guys, find yourself a good woman who loves you with your imperfections and take her with her imperfections.

Sorry to say , but op is very naive and fool.ish... I even tot he had known her or dated her for like 5yrs... Op, r u mad, u want to donate ur kidney to someone u met six months ago shocked... Love makes us to do very very Stu.pid things that we end up regretting... Ask urself this question... Do u think she wud even b with u I she was 100% healthy if u suddenly Developed stoke? Dont b a foo.l for love ooo... E still de shack u cos u just met her... I just remembered flavours song wiser... Obi do sie ona tor darling darling...but u no go know when yawa go gas.. U can b there for her ooo, I dint say u should dump her , but dont give her ur kidney, I repeat, dont give her ur kidney cos u will regret it all ur life bliv me

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by usquare250(m): 2:35am On Jun 14, 2016
Bro, since everyone in your family is advising you against her, please leave her and look at some were else.only loving a lady does not make a good marriage and please note dat she is not going to be just married to you but to the entire family. Talk to your family and change dir mind set towards her first befr u can talk of love. If there are not in support pls back out. I pray God change her current health condition. [color=#006600][/color]
Ezinwa120:

Bro/sis na so i see am oooo, even the mum was just diagonized of kidney peoblem, am just confuse. I love her and wouldnt want anything to happen to her. She is an angel. All my siblings are advicing me to back out. Hekp me mod plsssssss
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by 19naia(m): 3:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Sebi na you she go need for donation of kidney to cure her. What is love for if not for sharing your body and life as one.
If its true love then there is no fear that can quench it. smiley
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Memejem: 3:36am On Jun 14, 2016
If you truly love this girl and she loves you I advise you to engage her. It's been 5 months, get to know her. Get to know her family.

Take her to an established licensed doctor in a reputable hospital and get a professional physical assemement. Know what illness she is battling, the prognosis and treatment plan. That will let you know what you are getting into and if you want to continue pursuing the relationship.

I advise you and her do this ASAP.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by ceejay0: 3:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Kidney disease is nothing.
If you have the money for kidney transplant, go ahead and marry her.
Can't you give your wife one of your kidneys ??

As for me, i can give a total stranger one of my kidneys, i have two and i only need one to function.

see your life, do you know what is kidney at first? , do u know wat is kidney transplanting?, do you think kidney is #10?,and our boys will spend 2 million going to Malaysia to sell dia kidney, what we are talking about here is human kidney not chicken kidney ooooo,

By the way you said you can give a total stranger one kidney?, dat you only need one, and u have forgotten that adage that says TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE,

EFFECT OF HAVING ONLY ONE KIDNEY
AS TIME GOES ON THE OTHER GETS DAMAGING, COS IT'S NOW CARRYING THE LOAD OF TWO,
YOUR WORKING TIME AND STRENGTH IS TOTALLY LIMITED
YOU GETS TIRED FAST
AND YOU HAVE A VERY LOW LIFE SPAN

SO DON'T FOOLISHLY GIVE OUT UR ONE, KIDNEY IS NOT A BOBO JUICE OOO
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by Ready4watever: 3:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Ezinwa120:

Bro/sis na so i see am oooo, even the mum was just diagonized of kidney peoblem, am just confuse. I love her and wouldnt want anything to happen to her. She is an angel. All my siblings are advicing me to back out. Hekp me mod plsssssss
Marry her and her mother ASAP,why did they said you should back out,all else you do not have the financial muscle to
Wrestle your woman away from than killer disease but if you do have the requisite,then swing into actio immediately
Take them both not one of them I repeat because what is good to a pregnant woman is also good to the father to be
Do as I said cos,,,I am ready4water
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by manbello(m): 4:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? by salvation77177: 4:30am On Jun 14, 2016
You love her and she too loves you, that's wonderful. Your mum is not in agreement with your proposal, that's another issue.
Now you want to marry her because you think she is good and a wife material, excellent. She has done lump operation and kidney issue is lingering, God can do all things including her perfect healing, that's very sure.
But beloved, have you seriously prayed and sought the face of God to know if she is actually the wife God has destined for You. That's where we fail most times. Sometimes, we allow ourselves to be blinded into this thing called marriage by infatuation and at the end when the veil is removed and we now begin to see clearly, divorce takes over. I'm not saying you should not go ahead with your plans but be very sure you are led by God.
Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.