Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Why Do Atheists Hate God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Hate God? (10672 Views)

Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most / Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Most people in the world, throughout the ages of history, have believed in some concept of a Supreme Being. They may have had a perverted sense of Who that Being is, but they were convinced that there is a Personal Power greater than man. Given the evidence available, faith is reasonable. That is why the psalmist declared: “The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God” (Psalm 14:1). The Hebrew word for “fool” suggests one who is not thinking rationally.

Since unbelief is neither reasonable nor the norm, one cannot but wonder why some people become atheists. With careful observation, one will notice that religious disbelief does not result from logical conclusions based on well-researched data. Rather, generally speaking, emotional motivation of some sort is a primary causative factor. I proved (HERE) that one of the major motivations of atheism is hatred (for God), citing sufficient examples of atheists on Nairaland. I proved that this hatred is not from non-belief but from a deep seated realization that in all likelihood they will have to give account to ‘Someone’ and fear and trepidation coupled with a stoney heart give rise to a venomous hatred of anyone and anything that is even remotely Christian

So one may wonder. How can you hate someone you don’t believe in? Why the hostility? If God does not exist, shouldn’t atheists just relax and seek a good time before they become plant food? Why should it matter if people believe in God? Nothing matters if atheism is true.

Some examples to observe

Aldous Huxley (1894–1963), the brother of the atheistic evolutionist Sir Julian Huxley, advocated a drug-fuelled utopia. He gave the reason for his anti-Christian stance:
“I had motive for not wanting the world to have a meaning … the philosophy of meaninglessness was essentially an instrument of liberation, sexual and political.”.
In all honesty, he confessed that the morality of theism interfered “with our sexual freedom”.

Like Huxley, some people don’t like God because they don’t like moral constraints—you can make up your own rules, or have none at all, if God does not exist. They hate God and Christians because they are actually not confident that God does not exist and seeing Christians may remind them that they are ‘suppressing the truth’ (Romans 1:18). And as we can observe, this is hardly a valid argument for rejecting the vast array of evidence that testifies to the existence of a Supreme Being!

Also consider the case of Judith Hayes, a senior writer for The American Rationalist, authored a caustic, atheistic tirade titled: In God We Trust: But Which One? In this treatise, Mrs. Hayes revealed two clues as to why she left the Lutheran Church and became an atheist.

As a youngster, she had a friend who was a Buddhist. Judith was very close to “Susan,” and she simply could not tolerate the idea that her friend, who did not accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God, might be lost apart from the biblical redemptive system. So, rather than carefully examining the evidence to determine whether or not the claims of the Lord (as set forth in the New Testament record—see John 14:6; Acts 4:12) are true, she simply decided, on an emotional and reactionary basis, that Christianity could not be genuine.

Eventually Judith married, but the relationship degenerated. Mrs. Hayes claims her husband was verbally abusive. Again, though, instead of considering the possibility that she might have been responsible for having made a bad choice in her marital selection, or that her husband decided on his own volition to be abusive (in direct violation of divine teaching—Ephesians 5:25.), she blamed God for her disappointment. “How could I possibly have wound up married to a tyrant? Why had God forsaken me?,” she wrote (in p. 15). God did not forsake her. He honored her freedom of choice, and that of her husband as well. Human abuse of that freedom is not the Lord’s responsibility.

The infidel William Ernest Henley was known principally for his skeptical poem, Invictus. As a youngster, Henley contracted tuberculosis, and had to have one foot amputated. He suffered much across the years and became quite bitter. He wrote:

"In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced or cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance, my head is bloody, but unbowed".

His disbelief, however, was emotional, not intellectual.

The late Isaac Asimov once wrote: “Emotionally I am an atheist. I don’t have the evidence to prove that God doesn’t exist, but I so strongly suspect that he doesn’t that I don’t want to waste my time”.

Here is the important point. When men have motives for resisting faith in God, and when—out of personal prejudice—they are predisposed to reject the Creator, they become “ripe” for philosophical skepticism.

So what about atheists who had a church/religious upbringing? Some of them hate God because of evil things done to them by teachers in religious schools or by church leaders—people who on the face of it represented God. Antipathy towards God is an understandable reaction, sadly (although illogical).

Many also complain about hell; they are angry at God because of hell. I understand that teachers in certain church-based schools, and parents in some ‘religious’ homes, commonly used the ‘fear of God’ to make children behave. “You are bad; you will burn in hell if you don’t behave.” But such a simplistic works-oriented approach not only trivializes this most serious of subjects, it negates the Gospel of God’s grace. (We are all ‘bad’ in God’s eyes, and ‘behaving properly’ will not save us—only Jesus can.)

A child who is having difficulties may well conclude that there is no way out for them, leading to years of nightmares about suffering in hell. Such a troubled teenager hearing an atheist say that evolution explains how we got here and that God is a myth could find this to be a liberating message, a release from their fears.

The Gospel is missing from all this. The Bible tells us that God is in the business of salvation. Though His wrath regarding sin is all too real, we need not suffer it. Those who come to Him in repentance and faith will not be turned away (John 6:37).

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)

It is strange that people hate God, who loves so much.

Some atheists complain of Christian ‘intolerance’ in speaking about hell. But if those who spurn God’s forgiveness will suffer God’s wrath, shouldn’t we Christians be warning everyone about the danger and how they can be saved? How is that ‘intolerant’? It would be extremely unloving not to tell others of this.

God bless you.

Sources: (1,2,3).

cc; KingEbukasBlog, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Winnie the Pooh, are you back with more poo?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Brigance(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Honestly, if your god exists, you wouldn't need all these stress to prove his existence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brigance:
Honestly, if your god exists, you wouldn't need all these stress to prove his existence.
This article is not to prove that God exists, but to prove the basis for the atheists contempt for his Creator.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
I got a whole lot more poo brah grin
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by cloudgoddess(f): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
mrZENographer:

I see big miracles in my church "The Lord's Chosen" every service. Don't startle me with your blunt attitude.
Have I not posted here how I carried a 21 years born-muslim-cripple to a February crusade 2016 and he was healed by the "Only good God." What no man could do, he did it and today my convert is walking. grin

Also today "AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED" I witnessed so many miracles including a man that was brought blind to church who started see during the instant testimonies section. Please am not among those you can put in your rabbit purse. Biblical miracles are still happening as powerful and mysterious as it was in old times. You can keep running and belching around your rabbit hole or else come and see the mysterious power of God in action. Thank you scorner for reading.

Why hate a non existent being ? If you do so , you deserve a reservation at Yaba left . God is working while fools keep denying his power .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by thesicilian: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Many of them don't actually hate God. They just decided to shut out God because of something bad that may have happened before in their lives. Maybe they prayed for something hard and at the end it didn't come to pass the way they wanted, so they get angry and blame God. Or pretend He doesn't exist. But they know he exists. They just don't want to agree to it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Atheists have been inundating us with BS and troll threads all day . By the time I'll hit back no one will like the Religion section cool
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Brigance(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
winner01:
This article is not to prove that God exists, but to prove the basis for the atheists contempt for his Creator.

Well, all these just like your belief, is your opinion.

I also you easily say you work yourself up just like you claim atheists do too.

If you're cocksure your god exists, why not close your eyes and allow atheists continue in their delusion?

All these stuff in the Op shows who's really threatened and insecure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brigance:

He is not proving God's existence . God's existence needs no proving . He is just delineating how daft reason-deficient obtuse atheists go about launching scurrilous attacks on fairytales and a non existent God . The vacuous atheists are the ones who need to go through all those stress to disprove the existence of God .

Atheists are bunch of pillocks who need to have their empty skulls checked

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Brigance(m): 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

He is not proving God's existence . God's existence needs no proving . He is just delineating how daft reason-deficient obtuse atheists go about launching scurrilous attacks on fairytales and a non existent God . The vacuous atheists are the ones who need to go through all those stress to disprove the existence of God .

Atheists are bunch of pillocks who need to check have their empty skulls checked

Read your post again and see who's really stressed.

So much venom.

Shows who's really insecure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brigance:

Well, all these just like your belief, is your opinion.
I agree

Brigance:

I also you easily say you work yourself up just like you claim atheists do too.
I need to work myself up because the atheists wont allow me to share my belief among my brothers on a section that has been created solely for that purpose

Brigance:

If you're cocksure your god exists, why not close your eyes and allow atheists continue in their delusion?
I will close my eyes to their delusions, if they close their eyes to mine.

Brigance:

All these stuff in the Op shows who's really threatened and insecure.
No. Those who spend everyday of their lives on a religion section expressing their hatred for a God that supposedly does not exist are the ones that are insecure and threatened by our stand.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by wordcat(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
The question should have been;" Why Do Matured Men Hate Fly Lion?"
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brigance:

Read your post again and see who's really stressed.

So much venom.

Shows who's really insecure.

I got 10 mentions today in the morning from atheists who opened puerile discursive threads . Now answer me , who is the insecure one undecided . Am not cos I ignored all . If you atheists want to be st.upid with the shallow soporific arguments , just dont tag me .
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
ASSUMING I'M AN ATHEIST,

WHY WOULD I WANNA HATE SOMEONE/SOMETHING WHICH SIMPLY DOESN'T EXIST? ?

AIN'T THAT A WASTE OF EMOTIONS? I GOT BETTER THINGS TO HATE ON!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Brigance(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
winner01:
I agree

[quote[I need to work myself up because the atheists wont allow me to share my belief among my brothers on a section that has been created solely for that purpose

Did you open this thread for your brothers?

See, the problem is that you don't keep your belief to yourself.

You absolutely believe you hold the right to influence everyone in the tenets of your faith. This is credited to the portion of the Bible that says you should make a disciple of the whole world. You even alluded to this in your op.

I will close my eyes to their delusions, if they close their eyes to mine.

No. Those who spend everyday of their lives on a religion section expressing their hatred for a God that supposedly does not exist are the ones that are insecure and threatened by our stand.

This is very simple.

If you want to share your belief with reasonable people, you have to prove it.

If you can't, just hold your peace.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by cloudgoddess(f): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
thesicilian:
Many of them don't actually hate God. They just decided to shut out God because of something bad that may have happened before in their lives. Maybe they prayed for something hard and at the end it didn't come to pass the way they wanted, so they get angry and blame God. Or pretend He doesn't exist. But they know he exists. They just don't want to agree to it.
No. Just, no.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Brigance(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I got 10 mentions today in the morning from atheists who opened puerile discursive threads . Now answer me , who is the insecure one undecided . Am not cos I ignored all . If you atheists want to be st.upid with the shallow soporific arguments , just dont tag me .

Seeing that you just featured in my mentions too, you're guilty of what you wrote above.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brigance:

Seeing that you just featured in my mentions too, you're guilty of what you wrote above.

anyway young man tell your brothers to stop opening new accounts and flooding Nairaland with their petulant complaints . Atheists are a small community of fools - embrace your delusion and stop giving a semblance of a growing community cheesy
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
^^^ sonOfLucifer , your boys are opening new accounts here and there . Atheism is on the rise , they said . Hahaha
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Brigance(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

anyway young man tell your brothers to stop opening new accounts and flooding Nairaland with their petulant complaints . Atheists are a small community of fools - embrace your delusion and stop giving a semblance of a growing community cheesy

This is entirely your opinion.

I could easily make similar remarks about you likewise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brigance:
Did you open this thread for your brothers?

See, the problem is that you don't keep your belief to yourself.

You absolutely believe you hold the right to influence everyone in the tenets of your faith. This is credited to the portion of the Bible that says you should make a disciple of the whole world. You even alluded to this in your op.
Ive been opening threads for my brothers and i noticed that atheists launch threads against christianityand also ridicule christians with little or no reply from the christians. This will do more harm than good to those watching from the sidelines. Normally, I keep my belief to myself. And i try to share my belief with other believers. And i also believe that this section has been created for that purpose. So saying that i want to influence you in the tenets of my faith is laughable cos you shouldn't be here to begin with.

Brigance:

This is very simple.

If you want to share your belief with reasonable people, you have to prove it.

If you can't, just hold your peace.
I want to share my belief with my brothers on a section that has been created for that purpose. I cant hold my peace on a religion section. An atheist asking me to hold my peace on a religion section is a joke. I got nothing to prove to you. If i wanted to prove God to anyone, i'll be on reddit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by analice107: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
winner01:
Most people in the world, throughout the ages of history, have believed in some concept of a Supreme Being. They may have had a perverted sense of Who that Being is, but they were convinced that there is a Personal Power greater than man. Given the evidence available, faith is reasonable. That is why the psalmist declared: “The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God” (Psalm 14:1). The Hebrew word for “fool” suggests one who is not thinking rationally.

Since unbelief is neither reasonable nor the norm, one cannot but wonder why some people become atheists. With careful observation, one will notice that religious disbelief does not result from logical conclusions based on well-researched data. Rather, generally speaking, emotional motivation of some sort is a primary causative factor. I proved HERE that one of the major motivations of atheism is hatred (for God), citing sufficient examples of atheists on Nairaland. I proved that this hatred is not from non-belief but from a deep seated realization that in all likelihood they will have to give account to ‘Someone’ and fear and trepidation coupled with a stoney heart give rise to a venomous hatred of anyone and anything that is even remotely Christian

So one may wonder. How can you hate someone you don’t believe in? Why the hostility? If God does not exist, shouldn’t atheists just relax and seek a good time before they become plant food? Why should it matter if people believe in God? Nothing matters if atheism is true.

Aldous Huxley (1894–1963), the brother of the atheistic evolutionist Sir Julian Huxley, advocated a drug-fuelled utopia. He gave the reason for his anti-Christian stance:
“I had motive for not wanting the world to have a meaning … the philosophy of meaninglessness was essentially an instrument of liberation, sexual and political.”.
In all honesty, he confessed that the morality of theism interfered “with our sexual freedom”.

Like Huxley, some people don’t like God because they don’t like moral constraints—you can make up your own rules, or have none at all, if God does not exist. They hate God and Christians because they are actually not confident that God does not exist and seeing Christians may remind them that they are ‘suppressing the truth’ (Romans 1:18). And as we can observe, this is hardly a valid argument for rejecting the vast array of evidence that testifies to the existence of a Supreme Being!

Also consider the case of Judith Hayes, a senior writer for The American Rationalist, authored a caustic, atheistic tirade titled: In God We Trust: But Which One? In this treatise, Mrs. Hayes revealed two clues as to why she left the Lutheran Church and became an atheist.

As a youngster, she had a friend who was a Buddhist. Judith was very close to “Susan,” and she simply could not tolerate the idea that her friend, who did not accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God, might be lost apart from the biblical redemptive system. So, rather than carefully examining the evidence to determine whether or not the claims of the Lord (as set forth in the New Testament record—see John 14:6; Acts 4:12) are true, she simply decided, on an emotional and reactionary basis, that Christianity could not be genuine.

Eventually Judith married, but the relationship degenerated. Mrs. Hayes claims her husband was verbally abusive. Again, though, instead of considering the possibility that she might have been responsible for having made a bad choice in her marital selection, or that her husband decided on his own volition to be abusive (in direct violation of divine teaching—Ephesians 5:25.), she blamed God for her disappointment. “How could I possibly have wound up married to a tyrant? Why had God forsaken me?,” she wrote (in p. 15). God did not forsake her. He honored her freedom of choice, and that of her husband as well. Human abuse of that freedom is not the Lord’s responsibility.

The infidel William Ernest Henley was known principally for his skeptical poem, Invictus. As a youngster, Henley contracted tuberculosis, and had to have one foot amputated. He suffered much across the years and became quite bitter. He wrote:

"In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced or cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance, my head is bloody, but unbowed".

His disbelief, however, was emotional, not intellectual.

The late Isaac Asimov once wrote: “Emotionally I am an atheist. I don’t have the evidence to prove that God doesn’t exist, but I so strongly suspect that he doesn’t that I don’t want to waste my time”.

Here is the important point. When men have motives for resisting faith in God, and when—out of personal prejudice—they are predisposed to reject the Creator, they become “ripe” for philosophical skepticism.

So what about atheists who had a church/religious upbringing? Some of them hate God because of evil things done to them by teachers in religious schools or by church leaders—people who on the face of it represented God. Antipathy towards God is an understandable reaction, sadly (although illogical).

Many also complain about hell; they are angry at God because of hell. I understand that teachers in certain church-based schools, and parents in some ‘religious’ homes, commonly used the ‘fear of God’ to make children behave. “You are bad; you will burn in hell if you don’t behave.” But such a simplistic works-oriented approach not only trivializes this most serious of subjects, it negates the Gospel of God’s grace. (We are all ‘bad’ in God’s eyes, and ‘behaving properly’ will not save us—only Jesus can.)

A child who is having difficulties may well conclude that there is no way out for them, leading to years of nightmares about suffering in hell. Such a troubled teenager hearing an atheist say that evolution explains how we got here and that God is a myth could find this to be a liberating message, a release from their fears.

The Gospel is missing from all this. The Bible tells us that God is in the business of salvation. Though His wrath regarding sin is all too real, we need not suffer it. Those who come to Him in repentance and faith will not be turned away (John 6:37).

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)

It is strange that people hate God, who loves so much.

Some atheists complain of Christian ‘intolerance’ in speaking about hell. But if those who spurn God’s forgiveness will suffer God’s wrath, shouldn’t we Christians be warning everyone about the danger and how they can be saved? How is that ‘intolerant’? It would be extremely unloving not to tell others of this.

God bless you.

Sources: (1,2,3).

cc; KingEbukasBlog, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman
I have a resolute conviction that atheists are all hosts for demons. Some of them are aware that demons live in them, some do not.
Me, interacting with the Atheists in this forum has really helped me understand certain things I didn't understand in the past.
Atheists everywhere in the world think and react the same way towards Christ and Christianity.

I am reading a small book "The Black Boy". An autobiography of a black boy in Alabama when the white supremacy held sway. The book was an attempt to deride God, religion, and Christianity,but using the instrumentality of the society he lived in at the time to dive home his point.
The child hated the concept "God" even before he knew to read. His mother had them two, he was the direct opposite of the brother. Rebelled so fiercely against any form of authority. At four years, he set their house on fire because he was told not to make any noise as his grandmother was lying very sick to death. To show his rebellion he set the house on fire. They barely escaped with their lives.
Demons were living in that boy making him do things that baffled even himself. Demons speaks through him, words just come out of his mouth. He hears himself say these things, but he didn't have control over the words. He kept wondering how those words come out of him, did he actually said those things. for he never heard anyone say them. Words which caused uproar, he was wrong, unagreeable, both at home and in school.
Although from a christian home, but was so against God. He kept wondering what was wrong with him. That was a child possessed by demons without knowing it.
when he was grown up enough to leave the house, he was one of the very first person to join the Communist party when it snuck into his part.
Everything you mentioned, was exactly his problem. Being under authority, no.
The worst was Hellfire.
The moral restrictions. He wanted to do as he pleased. Freedom to commit any kind of act and have no one to account to. The idea that he one day account for his sins, hurts him so much and that inflamed his hatred for God more.
To establish how bad God is, he judged God though the actions of the White supremacists and their cruel treatments if the blacks using Ku Klux klan. He judged God through the actions of his bitter, hungry, oppressed, illiterate immediate family, especially his grandma who couldn't even read the Bible.

And meeting the atheists here, acting and saying the same things, I can confidently conclude that the same spirit binds them through all ages together in one Creed.

Why they can't dismiss this nonexisting God is what even them can't fathom. They know or rather, the demons domiciled in them knows the realities of hellfire, though they whisper to their hosts that there's no hellfire, but the fear or the dread of it can't leave the demons, hence their hosts keeps talking about it.
I see two personalities interplaying here. One part says, there's no hellfire, the other part is dying of anxiety about Hellfire.

I can't see myself running after New Age adherents shouting down at them, trying to disprove reincarnation. There's nothing like that period. It's not up for discussion.
If Islam was independent of my Bible, I would never bother about them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brigance:

This is entirely your opinion.

I could easily make similar remarks about you likewise.

I stated a fact . Aint you dblackninja ? wink

What remarks Go and open your thread and spew your delusion there not here ... lol
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Brigance(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
winner01:
Ive been opening threads for my brothers and i noticed that atheists launch threads against christianityand also ridicule christians with little or no reply from the christians. This will do more harm than good to those watching from the sidelines. Normally, I keep my belief to myself. And i try to share my belief with other believers. And i also believe that this section has been created for that purpose. So saying that i want to influence you in the tenets of my faith is laughable cos you shouldn't be here to begin with.

I want to share my belief with my brothers on a section that has been created for that purpose. I cant hold my peace on a religion section. An atheist asking me to hold my peace on a religion section is a joke. I got nothing to prove to you. If i wanted to prove God to anyone, i'll be on reddit.

You missing something.

This is religion section. Not Christianity section.

If you want an exclusive section to yourself, you know whom to whine to.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Brigance(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I stated a fact . Aint you dblackninja ? wink

What remarks Go and open your thread and spew your delusion there not here ... lol

What in grails name is dblacknaija?

Do you really have to embarrass yourself?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brigance:

What in grails name is dblacknaija?

Do you really have to embarrass yourself?

This nigga must be new

winner01 , are we in second page yet ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by braithwaite(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2016

Why hate on what's not real? undecided

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brigance:

You missing something.

This is religion section. Not Christianity section.

If you want an exclusive section to yourself, you know whom to whine to.
The picture below says share your belief, not disbelief. Are you here to share your belief? undecided. You claim not to have faith or belief. What exactly are you doing here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

More poo ? See who is talking . You just described 99.9 percent of your threads ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? / Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) / Jehovahs Witnesses Suicide Rate 5 To 10 Times Above Average

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.