Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Should Be Scared Of You, You're Badass?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Should Be Scared Of You, You're Badass?" (609 Views)

Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. / What Does It Mean When Someone Says You're Glowing / What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Like Your Stature?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Should Be Scared Of You, You're Badass?" by mamagee3(f): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
What does it mean when someone says "I should be scared of you, you're bada$$?
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Should Be Scared Of You, You're Badass?" by LEERICIST(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
It means your a$$ is obviously disfigured!
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Should Be Scared Of You, You're Badass?" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hmmmmm......undecided

Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Should Be Scared Of You, You're Badass?" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
It means ur ass is worth his complement but not worth our thoughts unless we see and view it in photo grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Should Be Scared Of You, You're Badass?" by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
your nyansh dey smell
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Should Be Scared Of You, You're Badass?" by krak101(m): 12:11am On Jun 12, 2016
It simply means you should be scared of me cause am a bad arse grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Should Be Scared Of You, You're Badass?" by KevMitnick: 12:42am On Jun 12, 2016
It means that you have an ass that is bad.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Should Be Scared Of You, You're Badass?" by Cutehector(m): 4:00am On Jun 12, 2016
See hw all of dem be analyzing my siggy. Phew

(1) (Reply)

Make Him Feel Safe Enough To Love You #1 / After Devil, Fear Women . / I Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.