Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania (29512 Views)

Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / 16-Year-Old Boy Sent To Prison In Delta, Mother Cries Out For Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Hmmnn I just laugh at these Tanzanians arresting we Gigbos for drugs. They don't know we're the bedrock of their economy.

If they arrest us, their economy will just crash like elloplane.

Anywhere we Gigbos go, we control the economy. Do they even know we control the whole Lagos economy via Fan-yogo, plantain-chips and spare parts?

As for you yorubas saying rubbish,some of you just stay in your enclaves in Osogbo and be typing nonsense. One thing you people don't know is that we Gigbos are very adventurous. Common drugs, you people cannot even carry. You're just cowards

To show you how industrious we are, even our very own chukwu coc***e abiama heads a drug cartel in mexico, taiwan, Jo'burg, bangkok, manilla.. Una think say na beans? What has Oduduwa done?

If you like hate us, when we finally gain independence, we'll name our country "The druggies republic of red-mud"
there is nothing you people can do about it

May Chukwu-Okike-abiama make it easy for us all including the mods who might want to delete this post

Iseeeee- I-punk youth
buhahahahahahahahahahahah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked JOACHIM IKE........Hnmmm !

I am heading to the KWEZUWENU PALACE right away. .......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by seunfape(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Igbos and drug.all they need is fast money

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nigerians will never learn
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by mukhcech(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
omusiliyu:
Joachim Ike [b]Religion: Christianity[/b]

Reporting for Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN)

Rivers state Branch,

Km 45, Ikwere road, Mile 1, Diobu, Opposite Zenith Bank, Port harcourt.

RESULT

we aren't disappointed after we checked the name, he belongs to the lost tribe of Israel. When it comes to drug trafficking, they're better by far
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
MissMercedes:
Nigerians will never learn

Pls ff me back. Am begging in God's name
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by Olicris(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=OgaTheTop2 post=46498504]The Moshi High Court ruled Friday that Joachim Ike was guilty of possessing and trafficking in narcotic drugs.

Dem no dey hear words..Tozo,na u hear word pass,,ewu
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by saintfaculty(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by SuperS1Panther: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Na wa for our most hardworking African jews aka ''awon eyan Benjamin Netayanhu''.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by donodion(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
If for nothing, for drug business alone...i support biafrans should be given their Biafra.

Buhari pls give them their Biafra jeje du Allah.

Allllllllll the time na dem wetin sef angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by jibs4lv(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Hmmnn I just laugh at these Tanzanians arresting we Gigbos for drugs. They don't know we're the bedrock of their economy.

If they arrest us, their economy will just crash like elloplane.

Anywhere we Gigbos go, we control the economy. Do they even know we control the whole Lagos economy via Fan-yogo, plantain-chips and spare parts?

As for you yorubas saying rubbish,some of you just stay in your enclaves in Osogbo and be typing nonsense. You people are just jealous. One thing you people don't know is that we Gigbos are very adventurous. Ordinary drugs, you people cannot even carry, you're just cowards

To show you how industrious we are, even our very own chukwu coc***e abiama heads a drug cartel in mexico, taiwan, Jo'burg, bangkok, manilla.. Una think say na beans? What has Oduduwa done?

If you like hate us, when we finally gain independence, we'll name our country "The druggies republic of red-mud"
there is nothing you people can do about it

May Chukwu-Okike-abiama make it easy for us all including the mods who might want to delete this post

Iseeeee- I-punk youth
lolz grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by bakynes(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
mightykay:
when thier elders and parents are equal criminals, where will they get moral to instill? well, they can steal it anyway.
True Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by jibs4lv(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Truefederalism:
Checked name.

He is my brother. I wont deny him. Proud of the hustle, though bad this time.

Btw, why is the N-Power website showing

"Error establishing a database connection"??

Create a proper web site, they wont.

Manage economy, they wont.

If I carry drug now, Jail.

God punish this Nigeria

u sef knw God is been punishing u already, mediocre cheesy
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by Raheemzee(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Truefederalism:
Checked name.

God punish this Nigeria

carry drug na,ur case would be worst Dan did guys own... Ur tribe Sha
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by lacoach: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Name checkers of Nairaland, your food is done.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by mbaka0433: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
that is not his Real Name oooooooo.....His Real Name is Juwon oshaniwa abegi
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by Squares: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Na wa oooo. but why does he want to serve his time in nigeria "zoo". abeg stay there naija prisons don full.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by Stanislaus17(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by miketayo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
dont knw y we kip disgracing ourselves, how wont indian and SA try to ban us from entering their country
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by tylerbraid(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
The speed that most people will use to open & check name on this tread will be faster than a blink of the eye. I think the name checking thingy is becoming childish & irrelevant... This same social media spreads tribalism/hatred with ease; what will happen if it's love/togetherness that is been spread? We all remember what happened in paris (#pray4paris), if there was no love shown among themselves via various platforms, would the world support them? NO! But whenever there's a negative issue here, the natural "shebi I talk am, na them" or "god catch them" comes into play. If this attitude remains, nigeria will never grow even if the best of government arrives. Its funny as it is the achievement of super eagles that unites Nigerians the most, I'm saying this based on the TOGETHERNESS I saw when we won ACN 2013.
One nigeria abeg... I love my igbo/ND/hausa brothers.
P.S: Mr. Ike fumbled still.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by bajirao(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
https://youtu.be/8qD-mwouPsQ
wallahi i know it is going to be them. The israelis are at it again fucking mofos destroying the image of naija wherever they go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by Aroh48(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's a yoruba's name "IKE".
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by menacetosociety: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
onatisi:
really?
100%.3 were even arrested few days ago.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by outflank: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Truefederalism:
Checked name.

God punish this Nigeria

Does anything ever work in Nigeria? Thought I was the only one with the problem. They can't make an ordinary website function well. God help us.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by onatisi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
menacetosociety:
100%.3 were even arrested few days ago.
that is really serious. A deterrent to this will be the death penalty,just like the Saudis and middle east countries
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by Truefederalism(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
jibs4lv:
u sef knw God is been punishing u already, mediocre cheesy

See goat
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Name dem. A ti mo won. Awon Yibô. Awon drug baron. Yigbo from the land of Biàfraud

Name Checker Association on Nairaland, Lagos State Zonal branch.
Km 45, Badagry expressway, Ojo Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by seangy4konji: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Another life gone down th drain.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by drkells(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Can't people get down to normalities rather than crimes and the image denting of the nation
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by limzycollins(m): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tell me who don't do drugs? its just luck! if u are caught u serve the punishment but if u are not u smile to the Bank.Proudly #042 G
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by cole265(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
goldenceo1:
Nairaland n tribalism. I almost ended up checking the Name first. God save us frm this Yoruba vs Igbo war here, yoruba vs Niger Delta, Igbo vs Hausa.. A Nigerian was sentenced to Jail

A Biafran you mean?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania by Omeny: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
goldenceo1:
Nairaland n tribalism. I almost ended up checking the Name first. God save us frm this Yoruba vs Igbo war here, yoruba vs Niger Delta, Igbo vs Hausa.. A Nigerian was sentenced to Jail

My Brother? No be only you ooo!

E don tire me too ooo!

But is it fair, #Nairaland will quickly show us the name now ooo but if it where to be our other brothers,forget it,u won't see the name!

These are the issues! Let's collectively condemn what is bad and shun sectionalism!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report / 2 Chinese Nationals Jailed 6 Years Each For ₦‎50 Million Bribe / Opetola Dolapo Throws Shade At Mompha Over Wealth Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.