Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,920 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) (852 Views)

How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) by merzybenedict(m): 12:14am On Jun 12, 2016
Wanna make new friends here. I am a calm entity, love meeting people, humorous, intelligent, hook up to know more. Add up my whatsapp platform with 08105161710
Re: Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Go to sleep son before I slap you through phone undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) by Rexhenrex(m): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2016
hahaha....you entered the wrong place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) by adebayal(m): 12:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Oga ade if u need talk call customer care abeg....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) by michiyke2003(m): 12:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Wat re they going to do wit d result?
Re: Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) by rosy4u(f): 1:23am On Jun 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Go to sleep son before I slap you through phone undecided

Dis got me grin grin grin grin
Re: Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 12, 2016
We go add this number to EFCC list soon.

Thanks in advance..
Re: Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2016
Lol
Re: Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) by khristals(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2016
angry if u were as intelligent as u claimed...

u would've figured out how stupid this move you made really is..!
Re: Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) by slimthugchimee(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2016
see this one

(1) (Reply)

9 Weird Facts About Man-hood You Should Read Now / A Man That Talks Too Much: Yay Or Nay? / Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.