Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

"Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents (37452 Views)

Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / "Fresh PDP": PDP Splinter Group Emerges In Abuja / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by Gudfrie(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don't know why those guys are so so gullible........just a slight twist of doctrine, they have already fallen......sha mke dem no carry their nonsense come Lagos cos it won't be funny
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
The only thing that will save the North is eduction, we need more schools in the North, so that the youths can be exposed and see the truth, if not we the south will feel the effect of their backwardness
But the truth is that their leaders don't want that because they will become more difficult to control and the fulani minority will be relegated to the background
May God bless you, finally, I have hope in Nigeria.......If most Nigerians thought like you, we would be a world power by now...Thanks a lot, you just made my day

1 Like

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by ojialo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
herbie27:
I no even knw waitin christians dey do for those cursed lands.
Gombe Jos Kaduna and Nasarawa is a Christian States just that they allowed the Muslims to overthrow them thus they are slaves to the muslims now, most of the christians up north wouldn't want the country to brake up,reason that the muslims there will forcefully convert them to islam.

1 Like

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by onatisi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Gudfrie:
I don't know why those guys are so so gullible........just a slight twist of doctrine, they have already fallen......sha mke dem no carry their nonsense come Lagos cos it won't be funny
it is all about politics , the politicians like it that way because they are able to use them during elections . these are the same set of people that politicians in the north bought cutlasses and matchets for to unleash terror on southerners in the north if gej is declared the winner .
sherrif too used gullible dumb northern youths in the sect boko haram to fight his political enemies until they got out of his control
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by macaranta(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Another one.

Visit my signature.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by excel4us: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
THE RELIGIOUS SPOKES PERSON OF PMB WILL MAKE A STATEMENT ON THIS
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by cutiesaint1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
PhilemonObende:

My full names are Philemon Uztaz Obende. My mother is a christian from Edo my Father is a muslim yoruba.

I am a proud muslim man!
no wonder u are a bastard. U are made from a broken pieces. Edo and yoruba,christain and Muslim .u see how pieces ur root is !
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by oojehshez(f): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Buhari don enter am...anoda terrorist group, God save Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by mrvitalis(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
zubyarchangel:
May God bless you, finally, I have hope in Nigeria.......If most Nigerians thought like you, we would be a world power by now...Thanks a lot, you just made my day
If I told u the insults I have received because of this post u won't believe

1 Like

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by tooman: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
alonzoiv:
Kaduna again? First it was Shiite, now it's “Yan Shara”. Nigeria is not an Islamic state/country and we wont be held to ransom by some illiterates who hide behind religion to perpetuate evil. You cannot force your religion on another person. May God deliver this nation.

Bro no sweat too much this name was given to them by the police those guys are members of blue beret .

RIDER was arrested yesterday by CIVILIAN JTF AND BROUGHT TO AREWA CINEMA YESTERDAY AROUND 5:30AM.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by tooman: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
PRYCE:
Ai kowa ma na da sinsiya a gidan sa!

Wannan sai dai a Kaduna. Su zo su gwada a Taraba Mana.

Yan Iska, mahaukata wai su musulmi!

If Southern Kaduna doesn't rise up to the occasion, na their water go boil.

see Ya life they are cultist (blue beret Guyz ) both Muslim and Christian Guyz belong to the cult. police gave them yan shara. C JTF. arrested the them yesterday.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by atirolu(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Looking forward to a day that good news will come from the northern part of nigeria

Boko haram
Herdmen
Shiitee
Poverty
Illiteracy
Blindness
Deaf and dump
Cripples
Religion fanatism

Some zombies will quote me and mention avengers in the south south and Biafra in the south east
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by steppin: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
bettercreature:
And what is the different between northern Nigeria and SS/SE Nigeria? Are you people not part of Nigerias problem? You both need education and orientation,saboteur and terrorist are on the same level
Huge difference. SE/SS are agitating to be on their own, while the northerners are just bombing everywhere and yet they want one Nigeria.
You can't have it both ways.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by 3Ceagle(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
bettercreature:
And what is the different between northern Nigeria and SS/SE Nigeria? Are you people not part of Nigerias problem? You both need education and orientation,saboteur and terrorist are on the same level

Did you read and understand his comment. Is there any line he insulted any one? Why do some people enjoy calling others names. If you don't have any objective contribution why not have some self restrain at least.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by adegoke93: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
The same schools boko haram and some of them sees as HARAM
mrvitalis:
The only thing that will save the North is eduction, we need more schools in the North, so that the youths can be exposed and see the truth, if not we the south will feel the effect of their backwardness
But the truth is that their leaders don't want that because they will become more difficult to control and the fulani minority will be relegated to the background
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by hasyn04(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by marcopollo(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
PhilemonObende:

My full names are Philemon Uztaz Obende. My mother is a christian from Edo my Father is a muslim yoruba.

I am a proud muslim man!
Hmm...another killa.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by jaafree: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
alonzoiv:
Kaduna again? First it was Shiite, now it's “Yan Shara”. Nigeria is not an Islamic state/country and we wont be held to ransom by some illiterates who hide behind religion to perpetuate evil. You cannot force your religion on another person. May God deliver this nation.
. Last week someone made me mention these "yan shara" in another post, well they are not islamic sect unlike shiite, this ones are just thugs, young boys with no future ambition. There move is to seized everything seizable from innocent people by attacking ppl with knives and axes they are so bold and brave also fearless although they move under the influence of drugs and weed. Sometime last year they even attack mosque in order to scare worshippers away and steal their belongings but they didn't succeeded. So pls don't talk on what you don't know its like sprading false info wich is bad.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by omojeesu(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Northern Muslims need Education sincerely cool cool

The should also regulate child birth rate in the north, I wonder how a shoemaker on the street will have 4 wives and over 20kids? which income will he use in feeding them?

Lots of Almajiris are tools for religious extremism.

The likes of Atiku Sons are marrying American Christian women cool cool

Northern youths hold your leaders accountable please cool cool

They all use religion to suppress your thinking abilities so that you cannot question their incompetence cool cool

The remedy is beyond education. There are highly educated jihadists all over the world. The Atikus of this world and most Yoruba moslems are just being smart about it but can do non-violent jihad of their own which can equally be unjust to non believers.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by torahunlimited: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Try this

Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by meccuno: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol I no fit correct Almajiris in the north oooh cool cool They'll just claim you are blaspheming and that's the end cheesy grin

grin
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by capacino(m): 4:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Imported religions from the Middle East and the West causing havoc since its introduction to the black man.

Religion is science but Africans are just too gullible, nawa ooooooooooo.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by bishopsele84: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2016
What is wrong with all these northern Muslims? I think they reason with their dick not their brains.I spit on their head
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by titiakins: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2016
PRYCE:
Ai kowa ma na da sinsiya a gidan sa!

Wannan sai dai a Kaduna. Su zo su gwada a Taraba Mana.

Yan Iska, mahaukata wai su musulmi!

If Southern Kaduna doesn't rise up to the occasion, na their water go boil.
grin grin grin
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by ASL33: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
Is PMB among their leaders?
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by mrvitalis(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2016
ASL33:
Is PMB among their leaders?
Yes,... hope u are happy now
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by ASL33: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Below 200 schools for 15 million people??
How much was used to build each school

What am talking about is a genuine effort to build over 15000 schools in the northern region not this jamboree Jonathan did, that he ans wike used to steal money
After one yr PMB has not even moulded one block to start building 15000 schools yet you are condemning somebody that built 200 in 4 yrs. Remember that is 50/yr.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by ASL33: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Yes,... hope u are happy now
Why should I be happy?
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by KingSango(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Best to appeal to the mothers it is the male ego that is holding back the North. Its been that way for thousands of years for Nomad culture that men rule too roughly and the women and children are suppressed.
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by Kfed4ril(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
PhilemonObende:

But we yoruba muslims know that ibos are the problem.

How? Pls explain
Re: "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents by KingSango(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

People are motivated by benefits, the more lofty the benefits, the more interested people are in your vision.

Example:

Full List of Member Benefits

Education
Networking
Knowledge
Advocacy Support
Member Discounts
Other Benefits
NRPA members receive a whole host of special discounts, news, exclusive education and networking opportunities, advocacy support, grant opportunities, and much more to help them be successful. NRPA understands your needs as professional which is why we provide our 50,000 members with assets they cannot get anywhere else. As a member, you get immediate access to these valuable benefits and resources.

Here's another example:
Pay » When it comes to financial benefits, our company amounts to much more than a competitive paycheck. ...
Insurance » The Navy's comprehensive health-care coverage and life insurance benefits are hard to beat. ...
On the Job Training & Advancement » ...
Education Opportunities » ...
Travel » ...
Retirement »

When you seek to gain your people's attention and grow your cause and support, you follow these steps. It is important that when gathering people to join a cause or group that you spell out what they will get in return for their participation. It is important to incorporate into your speaking language the right words. The right words are words that ignite people the notion they will receive something. The best place to gather people for a cause is at a market. Focus on lands of Nigeria that are already suitable to your cause. Rally the women. Organize the women, royal Queens first, then all others. Not to say royal Queens would join you but they might later if you cause grows. So it is important to recognize the rank of Queens above all other women to garnish their respect and benefit from their royal power and resources.

Love, Sango.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend / Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.