Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. (46820 Views)

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by kuchikau: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
no I masturbattteee
Taking no offence is really a virtue. Thanks.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by kuchikau: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
ladyF:

Are you a ritual killer?

Then you must be my partner.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by fpeter(f): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sorry OP, truth is there's a sudden fear or let me say awareness that comes with marriage proposal
at least for the woman. At the point of dating everything will be fine but once the proposal comes, it
becomes another story entirely. She may have had the last minute withdrawal syndrome or fear of the
future, the thought of spending her entire life and those odd questions may have driven her away.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
kuchikau:
Taking no offence is really a virtue. Thanks.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by vislabraye(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
acxlers2014:
My experience buttresses the point that human nature is such that they look out for self first. I met, dated, proposed and did introduction with a lady in her thirties with the anticipation to marry her three months after that. Well I was charged up and ready to go and I was excited about the whole thing. She came over to my station in one of these northern states and she left after few weeks. I had thought everything was fine when I saw her off to the airport. Well a week after her attitude became funny, she started by asking for a postponement on the wedding, then she became very aggressive and later on she barred my numbers and started acting funny. Before I knew what was happening she started insulting me and saying different things about my capabilities as a man. Well by the grace of God I am a doctor in A government hospital and I own a flourishing practice in my domicile. Sadly no matter how much I tried she never seemed to be ready to come back. Well at a point in the deterioration of our relationship she returned my rings engagement and wedding bands and all the gifts I had given her
She was interviewed by her pastor, my pastor, my folks and she reiterated that she was not coming back. I did not relent even after all these but I had even a stronger resolve to carry on with the whole process. I thought it was a moment of temporary set back that maybe she may come through. How wrong was I. Several texts afterwards. She came out with a bold statement " MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS I HAVE MOVED ON WITH MINE". IT hurt but is didn't matter to me. Then the deal breaker.......... she sends me conversations between her and a guy who was chiking her via whatsapp and was professing his love to her and she was tripping. With the caption " I WOULD RATHER MOVE ON WITH THIS GUY, HE IS A BETTER MAN TO YOU". She calls up my folks and tell them that I should stay off her back as well as my siblings. That was the CLOSURE I needed and I must say it was a tough call.

As for her family, they supported their own.
Lessons learnt.
The truth is when it is gone don't fight it, just move
on.

Never put your eggs in one basket, the concept of a side chick for every guy is valid, it is for your sanity, little wonder our fathers always seemed to have one

Old women, middle aged women, girls and baby girls are all the same their psyche is way different maybe it has something to do with hormones.

Never stick to an opinionated women, you can't be so silly to think feminism can work in our society

Beautiful women always feel they have an option.

Lastly never compromise your hustle for a woman.

Just reminds me of my friend's experience. He had a girl he wanted to marry. In fact, he was the one who disvirgined her. There was a day sge came to her house and as usual, they made love to each other. He called her the next day and a man picked up the phone.
The man began insulting my friend, " God will punish you for disturbing my girlfriend."
My friend was shocked and livid. He later phoned back and told him he could take her. He said, "I don fuucck am, fuucck am well well."
They broke up eventually, though it pained my friend more. Fact is, love is a risk. It's best not too be too clingy or overly dependent on your mate.

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by fuckshit: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Tb222:
may God bless ur fucking hustle with dis damn encouraging fucking comment, may u neva be fucvked up, but instead fuckin rise up to shoot beyond ur fuckin wildest dreams, ...
a big fυςking amen! you're fυςking blessed;
and fucvk anyone who wish u ill.
amen! may the fυςking life of such a “being” be fυςked up! grin grin

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by tranxo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
kuchikau:
Have fun
Keep wallowing.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by AngelAhnie(f): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
fuckshit:
a big fυςking amen! you're fυςking blessed;
amen! may the fυςking life of such a “being” be fυςked up! grin grin
Amengrin
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by fuckshit: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

How come ur f words are never censored despite Not being mispelt
just fυςking have a way round it; grin grin
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by fuckshit: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
iamord:
How come your fucking post never get fuckd up by the spam bot grin
fυςking have a way round it; grin grin
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by fuckshit: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Chai grin grin grin
fυςking right!!! grin grin

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by fuckshit: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Fuckshit, you are on fucking fire with all the use of this fucking slangs.
just fυςking having fun grin grin
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by fuckshit: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
Naughtysite:

Hello Mr Fuckshit..
hey!!! fυςking greetings grin grin
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by fuckshit: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
jenigurl:

Why are you so vulgar? Do you think it's cool? undecided
Does it make you feel hipp?
Does it boost your little ego?
This seems like over compensation for lack in more matured spheres of your character, or are you lacking in more obvious parts? undecided
Your post is offensive and best fit for a public toilet not here where same minds interact
bloody fυςk!!! hey!!! take a fυςking deep breath;

fυςking breathe in; fυςking breathe out;

NOW...

fυςking relax and have some fυςking fun; grin grin

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Lexusgs430: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
fuckshit:
just fυςking having fun grin grin

You can fucking say that again. Ride on!!!

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Judeoxide(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
ONE CAN BE VERY CREATIVE.
creative.. . Its you world dear live it.. Chidera.. Nwa
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by kuchikau: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
tranxo:
Keep wallowing.

SMH
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Elliot2(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
mightykay:
when she didnt enjoy him sexually, and his sex capacity is low to her own sexual drive, so what do u want her to do?she came to test ur manhood performance and it failed, she cant compromise that then she left.so what is d problem wt that. @Op kindly solve ur problem
well f dat is de reason then y didn't she tell him straight, so he knws y she is leaving. I bet u if she did, OP wouldn't av written dis. Y her well no go dey too deep for am wen she done let guys dig her well till dem don discover oil dia wey fit serve Buhari budget. She na olosho, de guy no fit match am

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by myssmee: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2016
acxlers2014:
My experience buttresses the point that human nature is such that they look out for self first. I met, dated, proposed and did introduction with a lady in her thirties with the anticipation to marry her three months after that. Well I was charged up and ready to go and I was excited about the whole thing. She came over to my station in one of these northern states and she left after few weeks. I had thought everything was fine when I saw her off to the airport. Well a week after her attitude became funny, she started by asking for a postponement on the wedding, then she became very aggressive and later on she barred my numbers and started acting funny. Before I knew what was happening she started insulting me and saying different things about my capabilities as a man. Well by the grace of God I am a doctor in A government hospital and I own a flourishing practice in my domicile. Sadly no matter how much I tried she never seemed to be ready to come back. Well at a point in the deterioration of our relationship she returned my rings engagement and wedding bands and all the gifts I had given her
She was interviewed by her pastor, my pastor, my folks and she reiterated that she was not coming back. I did not relent even after all these but I had even a stronger resolve to carry on with the whole process. I thought it was a moment of temporary set back that maybe she may come through. How wrong was I. Several texts afterwards. She came out with a bold statement " MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS I HAVE MOVED ON WITH MINE". IT hurt but is didn't matter to me. Then the deal breaker.......... she sends me conversations between her and a guy who was chiking her via whatsapp and was professing his love to her and she was tripping. With the caption " I WOULD RATHER MOVE ON WITH THIS GUY, HE IS A BETTER MAN TO YOU". She calls up my folks and tell them that I should stay off her back as well as my siblings. That was the CLOSURE I needed and I must say it was a tough call.

As for her family, they supported their own.
Lessons learnt.
The truth is when it is gone don't fight it, just move
on.

Never put your eggs in one basket, the concept of a side chick for every guy is valid, it is for your sanity, little wonder our fathers always seemed to have one

Old women, middle aged women, girls and baby girls are all the same their psyche is way different maybe it has something to do with hormones.

Never stick to an opinionated women, you can't be so silly to think feminism can work in our society

Beautiful women always feel they have an option.

damn that's not nice
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2016
pcguru1:

For real, I didn't see that in the post, do you know them personally ?
No I do not and sorry to give that impression
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by djgrafiti(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Could sexual inability be part of the reasons why she flaked on u cos the last time i checked no woman wants to settle with a man who can't blow her away in bed...just curious.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by AfroKnight: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Hahaha. You know I can only be the main dish, no salads or fries tongue

grin But there's love in sharing.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by sisiklara3(f): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nnemuka:

and you are? undecided

Aunty Nnemuka.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
So technically OP has had 2 girlfriends I know of, the one that used to beat him which he reported at 7 months into the relationship, and the one who stopped loving at 5 months into the relationship. While I won't be quick to judge...but when a woman says what she said in the texts...and u r responsible (financially wise) it means one or all of these three things
1. You have low self esteem
2.you are sexually sub par
3. You have a weak personality.

Build yourself into d man u desire...a real man isn't defined by what a lady wants or perceives of him.
Build yourself on these 3 planes...spiritually, mentally, physically. Work out, work on your psyche, confidence and self esteem. Never let anyone especially a woman ride u...hopeless romantics die young. For the sexual part....exercise more, treat any underlying infections..( as a doc u know Di's) white onions and honey will help.
Few people are born great, most build themselves up
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
jauntty:
Three sides to a story... Your side, her side and the truth. I can't judge till I hear from the three .

There is no smoke without fire.

Op... Move on

Btw... If her issue is with your bedmatics., then go and learn!!!!

Sharp guy
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Joiceee(f): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Don't you think its best we hear the story from both sides?
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by brunxy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
acxlers2014:

That's the moral of the story...!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59